Nagravision3 FAQ - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

u can simply extrax BK and RSA and put it in to oscam/sbox in pheonix reader. will work fine .

best method is to buy a programmer or know the friend who has it and extract box key and rsa. U will find algo as well inside.
    have look around 101924314051647990A9C4E1 for algo or use spain software to extract all needed data

share one subscription to few people

ps2: encryption must remain as it will destroy kudelski. Kudelski give a warranty to operators that system will remain secure very well for X years.

same sytuation with NDS. I can give u a data which will allow u to watch a single program encrypted without have access to card impossible?? it's possible but some poeople dont understand if to much data will leak will all start again.
    Dont forget that the company's which provading security got a lot of $$ to spend. here were are doing thing as "hobby" took more time to figure out some bits.
    bear this in your mind.
    Last edited by bloto23; 26th October, 2011 at 07:04 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bloto23 View Post
    u can simply extrax BK and RSA and put it in to oscam/sbox in pheonix reader. will work fine ..
    Unfortunately, extraction is well beyond most people as it involves the removal/replacement of a BGA flash chip. Once you've actually dumped the chip the rest has always been relatively easy (the algorithm has been available on Spanish sites for 2+ years now for those that can be bothered to look).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheCoder View Post
    Unfortunately, extraction is well beyond most people as it involves the removal/replacement of a BGA flash chip. Once you've actually dumped the chip the rest has always been relatively easy (the algorithm has been available on Spanish sites for 2+ years now for those that can be bothered to look).
    @thecoder - If i upload an image of my cisco 8624 motherboard can you tell me which chip i need to remove please? I realise this post is mega old so hopefully you will reply Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good times, good times N1! "Nipper is a butt licker!"
    Any ENDCRYPT admins/mods/members about still??? :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12