Register

Thread: usa holidays

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Question usa holidays

just wonfering for those who book holidays to the use who they use

our lass wants to go to new york for christmas next year.....(expensive sod)...i used to use www.travelcitydirect.com for my usa hols, but since it was owned by XL (which went bust) i'm knackered.

tried the usual thomsan, thomas cook etc but no luck...only one i've really had any luck with is virgin
    PS3= krazylegz120282

please read the rules >>>>http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/

if you're new to forums and want to make your first post please read here>>>>http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ul-tips-30279/

if you like what people say please use the reputation or thanks button, dont just make a post to say thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Crazy

I have used American Airlines a couple of times now and found this the best place to book holidays to the US .. i went with them to Vegas and New York and both holidays were great flights hotels etc

hope you have a great time and hope this was helpful to you

ps heres the site American Airlines | Airline Tickets and Airline Reservations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Have a look at this site, i've used it in the past and found it excellent

Cheap Worldwide Flights and cars, Discount Hotels, Bargain Holidays to Dubai, America, Australia and Thailand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi

I have used American Airlines a couple of times and found this the best place to book holidays to the US .. i went with them to LAS and NYC and both holidays were great flights hotels etc

You can Book from this website : cheap tickets to usa