Register
Page 139 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2225
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Picons

@ hamlet I have asked this before but no one seems to be forth coming with the "How to" I would willing take it on if someone showed me how to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for being so generous to so many of us. Get well soon and enjoy retirement.

Regards

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beardo View Post
    @ hamlet I have asked this before but no one seems to be forth coming with the "How to" I would willing take it on if someone showed me how to.
    It is very simple to do but somewhat time consuming. The sarge has given you all the tools and has even explained how to use them. Nobody is hiding anything from you but if you can't figure it out from the dbe tutorials then there is no point going any further....Before you ask yes I do know how to do them as well as the closed source once I upload. I have never uploaded any enigma lists to this site as the sarge has always had it covered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default picons

Quote Originally Posted by happy_highlander View Post
    It is very simple to do but somewhat time consuming. The sarge has given you all the tools and has even explained how to use them. Nobody is hiding anything from you but if you can't figure it out from the dbe tutorials then there is no point going any further....Before you ask yes I do know how to do them as well as the closed source once I upload. I have never uploaded any enigma lists to this site as the sarge has always had it covered.
    Well I'm missing something somewhere I have tried the dreambox edit tutorials but they are in german, I've googled how to and come up with tutorials on u tube but again in german. Could you plese explain where I can find out "how to" in English

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I personally will miss those beautiful picons..I wish you all the best great Sgt in your future endeavours but above all,a quick recovery.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

use sgt's last update any removed channels scan your box upload to dreambox edit fill in the removed 1s and send back to box quick fix hope this helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happy_highlander View Post
    Thats rather arrogant .... i can read music but i wonder how long it would take you to learn?

At least i offered.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
    Thats rather arrogant .... i can read music but i wonder how long it would take you to learn?

At least i offered.
    It wouldn't take me no time at all. I played the trumpet when I was at school.......now that's arrogant......I previously only pointed out it is not a difficult task but takes a lot of time to do and all the info had already been posted how do you think I learned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

If no one is going to and probably even if they are going to carry on updating the bouquets, I think its best we just lock this thread.

Going way off what Sgt was doing and I doubt how he would like to see it end up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

three cheers for sarge...im sure a lot of people took them for granted but u would be sadly missed...cheers dude

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I can update sgt,s bouquets no problem if allowed..but it would just be enigma 2 channel settings i would upgrade so it would,nt be as fancy as sgtflipflops as i would,nt have time for all that..all i would need is members to keep this thread updated of what channels have moved or send pm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

What I used to do to update was

1. Scan satellite (Let it complete)

2. Open DreamboxEdit, Then click the Transfer files button, Create a folder somewhere on PC (Always new, Dont overwrite old files) Browse that folder using button in DBE then click receive files from Dreambox, Save file.

3. Open the old Bouquet, Click tools, Compare loaded services with other services on disk, Browse the folder you just created click on the lame.db file

4. Now you have a list of channels (Green = New Channel | Blue = Channel that wants renamed | Grey = Channel that needs deleted (Maybe old channel or a channel that has Frequency changed)

5. Most Blue channels doesn't need to be clicked because I have renamed them to proper channel names and the scan named them different hence why they want them changed

6. What I do on first sweep down I write down what needs changed first, Once I think I have everything I click Uncheck all then go do my changes. Once you think you are finished you click Update active file-set with checked services then your new changes will appear bottom right in a folder called Providers :- @dreamboxEDIT Compare

7. Now its time to move your changes to the places they belong and that is your job, Start from Step 3 on the DBE Guide linked here :- http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-guide-167275/

8. Happy Bouqueting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Don't say I'm not good to you

This is how it will look in step 4 these are the changes that need done

Updated Channels
    Alibi HD (New Frequency) (Green)
    Channel Aka (New Frequency) (Green)
    Movies 24 Renamed Christmas 24
    Movies 24+ Renamed Christmas 24+
    Open Heaven TV (New Frequency) (Green)
    Sky1 +1 (New Channel) (Green)
    Sky Atlantic +1 (New Frequency) (Green)
    Sky Movies 007 Renamed to Sky Movies Showcase (Blue)
    Sky Movies 007 HD Renamed to Sky Movies Showcase HD (Blue)

Deleted Channel
    Alibi HD (Grey)
    Channel Aka (Grey)
    Open Heaven TV (Grey)
    Sky Atlantic +1 (Grey)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SGTFlipFlop View Post
    What I used to do to update was

1. Scan satellite (Let it complete)

2. Open DreamboxEdit, Then click the Transfer files button, Create a folder somewhere on PC (Always new, Dont overwrite old files) Browse that folder using button in DBE then click receive files from Dreambox, Save file.

3. Open the old Bouquet, Click tools, Compare loaded services with other services on disk, Browse the folder you just created click on the lame.db file

4. Now you have a list of channels (Green = New Channel | Blue = Channel that wants renamed | Grey = Channel that needs deleted (Maybe old channel or a channel that has Frequency changed)

5. Most Blue channels doesn't need to be clicked because I have renamed them to proper channel names and the scan named them different hence why they want them changed

6. What I do on first sweep down I write down what needs changed first, Once I think I have everything I click Uncheck all then go do my changes. Once you think you are finished you click Update active file-set with checked services then your new changes will appear bottom right in a folder called Providers :- @dreamboxEDIT Compare

7. Now its time to move your changes to the places they belong and that is your job, Start from Step 3 on the DBE Guide linked here :- http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-guide-167275/

8. Happy Bouqueting
    Many thanks Sgt i appreciate you taking the time and i'm sure many will benefit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cheers sarge. Those channel logo's in your bouquet list, are they manually imported or can they be enabled in DBE?