Register
Page 51 of 149 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661101 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi
    I have just tried to load SGTFlipFlop ENiGMA2 12.08.11. into dreamedit but I get a message saying "no service File Found"
    Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be most appreciated

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Under options in Dreamboxedit make sure the settings are set to Enigma2

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi
    I have checked and dreamboxEdit is set to Enigma2 The message also says "you must first use FTP option to copy all the necessary files from the dreambox to your PC"

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

open the prog up, under options make sure everything is filled in correctly then press save. Go to open and point it to the directory your bouquets are stored in.
    When everything loads up click on ftp and send files to Dreambox

THE TRUTH

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    open the prog up, under options make sure everything is filled in correctly then press save. Go to open and point it to the directory your bouquets are stored in.
    When everything loads up click on ftp and send files to Dreambox
    I have checked the options and everything is setup correctly, I have pressed save, when I go to open and navigate to the bouquet and try to load I still get the same error message

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

What version of DBE are you using ? I'm using 3.0.0.0 which is available in the downloads section, there are other versions there too.

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What version of DBE are you using ? I'm using 3.0.0.0 which is available in the downloads section, there are other versions there too.
    I am using version 3 also

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Hmmm try redownloading the bouquets again m8

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmmm try redownloading the bouquets again m8
    There seemed to be missing file called services. I transfered one from another bouquet I had to sgt flipflops, and it now loads in OK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a mac anyway to get my channel list upgraded my mutv is now a cartoon channel as i heard it has changed frequency. Im new to this my box is a dreambox 800hd clone.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

update to the newest IHAD version of DBE as thats what was used to create the bouquets. DBE 3.0.0.0 is vastly outdated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RuberDuck View Post
    update to the newest IHAD version of DBE as thats what was used to create the bouquets. DBE 3.0.0.0 is vastly outdated.
    Took your advise and downloaded IHAD version of DBE and works a treat, Many Thanks!
    Being new could you help and advise how I can change the channel numbers to correspond with sly channels, if I key in 401 it would take me to sly sport1

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by magic90 View Post
    Took your advise and downloaded IHAD version of DBE and works a treat, Many Thanks!
    Being new could you help and advise how I can change the channel numbers to correspond with sly channels, if I key in 401 it would take me to sly sport1
    to be honest it would take you many hours of editing to do this. if you want a bouquet that is tailored to sky uk with the corresponding channel numbers either search for silverfox0786 / VIX settings or download and use the B16MCC dreamboxuk services database software to create your own.

i;m not detracting from the pack that SGTFlipFlop makes but it would be a lot of work to edit his pack when there are already packs available.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default hi

try double clicking on the file twice, on my download its a file within a file called the same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default picon

someone help me .. i've tried numerous different folders and way to put the picon folder on.. i have got newnigma2 image.. ive tried it on the usb and internal flash and even the ones downloaded directly from the installer on the image not working