For those with short memories have a read from the Man himself taken from this site, and i have no reason to doubt what Satman states.

Satman

Some people pretty quick to jump to some absurd assumptions.

I am ok and most deffintly not holed up in barbados or anywhere else other than the usual shity scotland.
Some of you i think have a bit of a cheek to be honust, I was online sometimes near 24 hours a day when shits where hitting fans. Short memories anyone?
Anyway, there has been problems, outwith my control. I still own the domain, and have backups of all forum, members and files. If I feel the need to even bother my arse after reading some the unjustified critisism i will fix site on my first day off work.
@my mods, appologies i was unaware myself until very recently of problems, i will try get in touch via phone soon.
@guys on here, fantastic as usual, thanks for looking after the nicer ones to find there way here.

and p.s me who owns the domain and fully administratord the server never made one brown pence from sales site!!!, and any you who know John, should bloody well know he is not skum and genuinly he is far from being a rich man from his work with dbros, He is one the nicest guys i met b4, and criticism towards him are very uncalled for too imho, he has run nowhere with nothing. We both spent many hours bending over backwards, ( sometimes more ) to help people,, there is no many sellers out there do that!, infact ****ing none, they all rely on big sites like DK here that wont be honust enough to tell someone there old sv1 is a heap of shit
and another..

Worth noting, i own the domain, not the server ,, so i probably need get a new server setup, but you cant keep a good man down. Just hard with my new job and family life.

Hope your well too Satsmo, sorry took so long to come and clear up my lots mess for you :P, and appoligies for the wee rant, just got a bit rillied at some the two faced bass ive been reading tonight.
There's a little bit more but hey....... it's not here so lets move on there are loads of sites out there supporting the itgate including DK with rich information to transform your box to the next level.