sorry, figured out.

thanks for files

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wacky View Post
    can any 1 tell me is it possible to pick up 13e on my dreambox500s im using dark star2 but keep picking up bskyb wen i scan is any 1 nice to do an image 4 me wit the channel list allready installed wit cccam213 so i can just move dish tell i get a picture you will helping me a lot THANKS
    Wacky this the itgate section and you will need a dreambox image ? check in the downloads or post here in the dreambox section, and i'm sure someone would point you in the right direction.

Plus if you list what you have ie: dish sizr, motorised etc would be a great help, and yes it should be possible to pick up 13e.

ITgate TGM220 (swapable tuner), Dreambox 800 pro, Dreambox 500c x 2, DBox, Popbox media player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Posted an EDG image and a few cams for manual install in the forums......this sticky might be dated so youll find updated info here.
    http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...itgate-207819/
    and here
    http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...emesis-207470/
    Freck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi ...
    i have this receiver in my hands and i want to restore somehow because i can not get in ip to config. it.The reason is that the man witch setup it ...dissapear ...so now i don't have the user name and the password for the ip address.
    the machine runs enigma CCcam2.0.11 by "under resistance team" or something named like this.
    probably i need some programs(?) and a full guide for someone who doesn't know much .
    at this point i'm so confused...i read a lot of posts but i didn't have any progress...
    my receiver seems to not have connection when i try to update ...my router see it in lan connections....the ip address ...the control center 2.5 seem that works but can not do anything with the tgs220_update.img.....all the channels lost...in their position appears 20 channels probably free(!)....hotbird & astra tuners are 0k........@$%$$^#$%$@@#@#%#@#@%#shit!....i want to setup it and then burn it or throw it to dogs to eat it......help me please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default itgate 200

hi
    i have a problem
    i cant dont know how to put a new image on my itgate tg200? i lost all configuration and now i need to instal a new image, what image i most put and wich program i use to put the new image and cccam
    can anibody help me
    thanks
    timluissilva

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12