Register
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pierwiastekz2 View Post
    Hello!

Guys I need help with diagnosis my interface. I have full-chip version. At beginning it worked well with my Peugeot 407 and Diagbox 7.02. Now its connecting to PC and communicate with software well, but its not reading VIN number automatically and can't connect to any module. I'm only able to read engine fault codes. Checked this on another Peugeot 407 and it's behave the same. Checked also with Peugeot 307 (VAN version), worked perfectly.
    So, I assume it's not the problem with car or software, but interface hardware problem. Assume that VAN bus and K-line bus work correctly, but something is wrong with CAN bus. Is that correct?

Data from PSA Interface Checker:
    Attachment 480861

View of boards PCBs:

Attachment 480863Attachment 480864

Where problem might be? Where to start looking for defect?

Edit: I forgot to say, I can hear some relays during car identify attempt.

Hello, I have the same problem as above. I have two chinese Lexia 3 interfaces - non full chip. There are working correctly with VAN-CAN vehicles, but not working at all with CAN-CAN. The interfaces can not VIN recognizing and not connecting with any modules. When I try to connect with car, I also hear relay "click" but not working. I have found @titoun user solution (missing one of 10kohm resistor on board) - I have soldered it on of one interface but still not connecting, so probably the issue is something else. I also have tried firmware upgrade, but still nothing... Can someone take a look?

Here are the photos of my boards:
    DSCN2426.JPGDSCN2428.JPGDSCN2431.JPGDSCN2432.JPG
    Last edited by kotek34; 24th October, 2017 at 05:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kotek34 View Post
    I have found @titoun user solution (missing one of 10kohm resistor on board) - I have soldered it on of one interface but still not connecting, so probably the issue is something else.
    Hi, yes good addition but if you have HCPL 063N optocouplers.

Regards

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to titoun For This Useful Post:

Col19 (25th January, 2020), kotek34 (25th October, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by titoun View Post
    Hi, yes good addition but if you have HCPL 063N optocouplers.

Regards
    Thanks very much for reply. In my case I have only one opto on board (U10) and is not "HCPL 063N" - it's probably "HCPL 0500"
    Should I change it to HCPL 063N?

If I hear the relay "click" when I am trying to connect and the interface working well with VAN vehicles, this means MCP2551 is 100% good??
    Last edited by kotek34; 25th October, 2017 at 07:32 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

MCP2551 is CAN interface.
    First try to change this it should help.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Work is a primitive way to spend Your free time.
    F.Kiepski.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meteor80 For This Useful Post:

Col19 (25th January, 2020), kotek34 (27th October, 2017), titoun (27th October, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I have a problem with my lexia interface. I can connect only with the abs component, and partly with the engine (shows errors but without descriptions, when I try get into some error I have to choose version of my engine part). This troubles with my interface occured recently, after I bought this its worked pretty well(sometimes couldn't connect but mostly worked) I have one of this chinese clones.

I have read this all topic and for now I replaced only two drivers(ULN2003A) on pcb but it's didn't help. Below I attach photos of my interface. Thanks for any help
    IMG_1079.JPGIMG_1080.JPGIMG_1081.JPGIMG_1082.JPG

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Default hi

hi friends I have got a problem with lexia , the cable like vga is shorted so after that I replaced the cable when connect lexia the green light blanks 3 times and stays on , usb not recognized

I think the small Ic is bad but cant see it label or anything need it pls
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fady eid; 17th November, 2017 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry guys, in my case it was also MCP2551 fault, i just replace this module(TJA1040 -> MCP2551) and my lexia start connecting to all CAN calculators. I should read carefully in the future .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Umh again does not working? What could happen? Only one time after replacing MTA2551 chip interface recognize CAN calculators.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

DSC_0293.jpgDSC_0296.jpgDSC_0298.jpgDSC_0297.jpg

Hi.

I've got a problem with ECU connection (it has not replied...) also power steering won't work
    What's strange ABS calculator works and others too

I've got full chip C - china clone.
    My car is Peugeot 406 Coupe.

I think it's hardware problem, (I've made many software changes also) because in the last half year I've connected my car with 2 others Lexia and it was working...

What should I do?
    What components should I change?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lasarus1 View Post
    Hi, I have a problem with my lexia interface. I can connect only with the abs component, and partly with the engine (shows errors but without descriptions, when I try get into some error I have to choose version of my engine part). This troubles with my interface occured recently, after I bought this its worked pretty well(sometimes couldn't connect but mostly worked) I have one of this chinese clones.

I have read this all topic and for now I replaced only two drivers(ULN2003A) on pcb but it's didn't help. Below I attach photos of my interface. Thanks for any help
    IMG_1079.JPGIMG_1080.JPGIMG_1081.JPGIMG_1082.JPG
    Hi,

Try to replace optocouplers 9817-A by HCPL 063N !

Regards

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to titoun For This Useful Post:

Col19 (25th January, 2020), paro44 (15th December, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good day-The question of such a plan-what is the capacitor capacitance rating should be (I have an empty space) on the relay board near the white OBD cord shoe, 14-foot low line Can the bus through this capacitance to the ground (shunt)?
    And another question is, on some bad clones there are zero resistors (2 pieces) near optocouplers, on good clones there are capacitors on one side of the board, on the other side resistors 47 kom, the purpose of these resistors is what? What circuit they are in, one end of these chains It works like a shunt or as a loop, if the circuit is what?
    Last edited by Michaelius; 21st February, 2018 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi!

I bought full chip lexia
    Read from the car ViN
    but does not communicate with the units
    What should I replace? What do I check?

pls.

Diag_error.jpg

IMG_0648.JPG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,

I have full chip version of chinese clone. The computer recognizes the interface and all installation went smooth. The program didn't recognize the VIN of my car (508) and I tried several installations with no luck. Then I opened the interface and saw that there are no 10kOhm CAN-circuit pull-up resistor. So I installed one and also checked the solders of relays. The device worked once and then stopped communicating with the car. Diagbox doesn't recognize any more if the cables are connected to the car or not. Only says connect the VCI with the picture of cables and car. The computer recognizes the interface though and the led is lit (three flashes and on).

What is the most probable thing that I fried/screwed or got broke by coincidence from the PCB?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default lexia

Hi,

I have full chip version of chinese clone. The computer recognizes the interface and all installation went smooth. The program didn't recognize the VIN of my car (508) and I tried several installations with no luck. Then I opened the interface and saw that there are no 10kOhm CAN-circuit pull-up resistor. So I installed one and also checked the solders of relays. The device worked once and then stopped communicating with the car. Diagbox doesn't recognize any more if the cables are connected to the car or not. Only says connect the VCI with the picture of cables and car. The computer recognizes the interface though and the led is lit (three flashes and on).

What is the most probable thing that I fried/screwed or got broke by coincidence from the PCB?
    Hello,

My problem was similar to yousr: cable connects to diagbox, but does not recognise the car. Changing HCPL-063N optocouplers solved the problem.
    Last edited by JustasBalys; 26th May, 2018 at 10:43 AM. Reason: forget to qoute

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JustasBalys For This Useful Post:

titoun (28th May, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The question has been asked many times.
    Maybe someone can tell WHAT to check (measure) and where?

I'm a beginner in electronics, can do basic measurements, but need to know where.

I have a full chip Lexia3 rev. C which worked fine 2 years ago, used it 3 times.
    Now I needed it again and can't get it to connect to the car (Citroen C4 2005).
    Same car, new diagbox install, no connection to car.

Tried everything with diagbox version, firmwares, VMwares (that are known working) openend the lexia and see nothing strange (photo's will come!).