Attached Images Attached Images
    IF I HELPED YOU PRESS THE " T " BUTTON

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PSAcars For This Useful Post:

AlexDi (15th March, 2023)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You don't all have labels. Or it seems to me. There is a fake. Or they fail. It is necessary to check how they open when a control signal is applied.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by miga81 View Post
    Hi , I have a full chip lexia but not working , not see the diagbox the interface , write " please connect a vci " .
    i probed another lexia3 and with it working good,, the software install is ok .
    I disassembled both interfaces and came up with this : the panel is the bad which heve the OPTOCOUPLERS..(on picture). but what could be wrong with it? thanks for helping.
    Attachment 946400
    Usually, with such a malfunction, you need to lower the firmware version or, on the contrary, increase it.
    I have the same Lexia 3, but I didn’t have such a problem, it happened when I connected a new Diagbox 9.1, I installed the old Diagbox 7.2 and flashed it with firmware 4.3.0 (4.3.6)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PSAcars View Post
    Hello to all. Reprogram WINBOND W25Q80BV
    And can I see the instructions for the firmware flashing WINBOND(Original Dump or anything)?
    Just indicate where it lies or what it is called. Thank you!
    Last edited by AlexDi; 15th March, 2023 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDi View Post
    And can I see the instructions for the firmware flashing WINBOND(Original Dump or anything)?
    Just indicate where it lies or what it is called. Thank you!

https://citroen-club.by/blogs/entry/...od-reviziyu-c/. The procedure is described here. Dump is not original, see mhhauto. You receive 962830 C. It was with me initiallY 9218165 but i have problem with not working Lexia3 with which I struggle. Sorry for language mistakes, I'm using google translate.
    Last edited by gkanev; 3rd May, 2023 at 09:40 PM. Reason: error

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anybody got 7.2 activated link? I have a very bad China interface, components missing which I’d like to add later but need to enable feature on a 96/97 partner (VAN bus)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey,

I also have a china interface (not full chip) and problems connecting to my 207cc. I'm running WinXP SP3 x86 and Diagbox 7.83 (which was included). Here are some symptoms:

1. When connecting the interface to the laptop a blue LED lights up, blinks 2-3 times, then stays on
    2. I can read/write the firmware on the adapter without problems (currently on 4.3.4)
    3. When trying to read the VIN, diagbox can't connect and tells me the connection has been interrupted
    4. I do not hear any relays clicking in the interface

I checked the PCBs and re-soldered a few points which looked not so clean, but nothing changed. There is still one place left where two components might touch and I might need to try to reflow those components (see attached image).
    What would be a good place to start? I already checked the cable and every pin has contact, but I'm not sure how to find out if a component on the PCB is broken and needs replacement. Before I jump the ship and buy a new interface I'd like to try to fix it.
    Any help is welcome.

Edit: Turned out that those two components (resistor and diode?) belong together. I found out after removing them and cleaning the pads :P)...

pcb_components.jpg

Edit2: I have now measured the resistance of all relays (as recommended in this thread): all have a resistance between 143-146 Ohm and one has 150 Ohm, so they look good I guess. I also attached all sides of my interface for you to take a look.
    I read about changing the optocouplers. I checked online and I found different models for example for the HCPL-063N there is a HCPL-063N-000E and a HCPL-063N-500E as well. Also, I can't read what's written on the black one on my board.
    Which ones would I need to exchange for exactly which model? Like:

White = HCPL-0500 ?
    Black = HCPL-063N ?

And could that be the problem of my symptoms anyway? No clicking relays but Diagbox sees the controller but cant read the VIN?

b1a.jpg
    b1b.jpg
    b2a.jpg
    b2b.jpg
    Last edited by x0r13; 4th September, 2023 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If I read it correctly, the black optocoupler says "0500 1928 NXR" but I can't find any datasheet for that. I checked the diodes in the white one, and they seem fine, but I can't measure anything on the black one (pin 2+3). Is the shematic the same as for the HCPL-0500 ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I changed the HCPL-0500 on my board, but unfortunately, nothing changed. Still no clicking sounds and nothing can be read from the car. I now ordered a full chip board and try my luck with that one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks a lot!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by km666 View Post
    I found an l-line problem.Pin 15 has constant 12V.
    Any idea?
    Did you resolve problem? I have the same issue. K-line and L-line has constant 12V. Maybe NEC relay?

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324