Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Toyota Yaris 2016 bladed key AKL

Got a job today that started as a lockout and developed to AKL job… finished with the blade went through the instructions with IM508 and the 8A cable kit+gbox followed the instructions after 8 minutes I had a simulator that can start the engine… took a few tries to programme another xt27 generated as 8A H chip 128bit key1 :39 … as the 508 instructed to wait for the security light to turn off but there is no security light in this model (not even a “ready” Green light on the clocks) but eventually it went in and started the car but then I noticed that it doesn’t always start the engine at first try.. sometimes it cranks with no start and need to turn ignition off then start again and the second it’s working but it doesn’t happened all the time… tried to program another 3 xt27 pre coded the same and also clone and same issue… last week I did a spare key for the another Yaris 2016 and all was fine … possibly that I messed up? Or the xt27 is acting up on those? Maybe I need aftermarket H chip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,464 Posts

Created a H transponder, using Xhorse, and add it by obd. You allready did this.
    Then erase all others. And see what happens. Also erase the emulated key position.

================================================== ===========
    The transponder, did you glue it? Glue does contain solvents. That can dissolve these transponders.

More likely, you bend a pin, in a connector, that you needed to disconnect to collect.
    Check, dtc, and measuring values in the immo, before you crank.

Or check, the transponder position. In the key casing, if it is nearest to the front as possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Toyota Yaris 2016 bladed key AKL

Rob h thank you for your reply… the pins in the coil is ok,no DTC, and didn’t check values before cracking. And before I use glue first did the programming with regular key no glue just chip inside a blank key..Also didn’t erased the list key the customer told me she might find it could be the key position is the issue? If I come back to the car and wanted to erase al unused key position il will need to do this procedure all over again? The 508 did not save files during this process it’s just make emulated the with APB112 .. when adding the chip after generating the emulated key it ask you to turn ignition off then put a chipped key in the ignition and leave it off and if it’s not working try the same way but turn ignition on did this a couple of times until the engine started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by azikri locks; Yesterday at 08:46 PM.