Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Leeds utd thread

Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    Leeds utd thread,theres not many of us but everyone else has there own thread so heres ours.

first topic.

Leeds are trying to get the 15 point deduction re-instated...whats the views of you all....

Last edited by thommo; 24th April, 2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: edited to leeds official thread added title and logo.

thommo

1st of may we'll know....bet we dont get them all back but we will get some, it,ll keep both sides happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 15 points

Yes Im A leeds fan and hope we get some points back but can't see them given all 15 back.

thommo

wow at this rate the manu fans will have some competion on here ....come on leeds fans...............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well sounds like there is at least two of us ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeh definitely me, you and Thommo...lets hope the rest of them are asleep ready for an early start to the smoke tomorrow...
    Last edited by Mordor1946; 18th April, 2008 at 11:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi nice to know you and hopefully more leeds fans as I go on. Can I ask a question ? I have the red euro box and tried the keys update but it made no difference and really need the download fix bad . I know i have to wait but can you tell me when I might beable to download it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm a Leeds fan too, never boring - rather support Leeds than Middlesbrough.

Anyway I have to disagree with our kid there I can't see it being an in between thing since that would piss both parties off. If Leeds were wronged then anything less than the 15 points being reinstated would be a shafting.....if the Football League people were correct then giving Leeds any points would be a shafting for them not to mention a complete mess as far as the league is concerned. Which is exactly why I think it will be one way or the other, all or nothing. I am very skeptical as to wether or not we will get any points back but if we were wronged and it's a fair decision and not up to the Football League which is the case apart from the obvious which is up for debate, then we will get the 15 points back, if we wern't wronged then we will get nothing. Simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fair point but this should have been sorted out alot sooner for all concerned. I hear it could be 1st May befor they make a dicission which doesnt help anybody.

thommo

ding dong..... we'll see, as far as im aware the fa acted off its own back and asked other clubs what they thought, all the other club where always going to say yes dock them, this isnt a hands up and vote type thing, the fa acted too quicky and didnt think there bullying tactics would come back to bite them, its a fair hearing now and i stick by my thinking that they will side with the fa but also agree with leeds that the 15 points was harsh. ~~~~ whether the fa like it or not its not down to them now.

they;ll says leeds was wrong to please the fa and give some points back (not all) to keep leeds happy.

i stick by that till may the 1st ...you never know with old santa beard in charge there may be more to it..we all know he's a sly sod and how he ever got the club back is beyond me.
    Last edited by thommo; 19th April, 2008 at 12:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agree there Thommo...Old Master Bates sure is a handfull !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

its not fair to the other teams if leeds get their 15 points back -no from me

thommo

what fair about the game its not fair on leeds if we dont, we earned the points in games we wont be given points for free...just because the pretenders in the play off zone may get knocked down, well thats life they wouldnt be there now if we hadnt had them docked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

could'nt agree more Leeds are the hard done to party not those threatening court action if Leeds get their points back and leapfrog the others back to the position that is rightfully theirs ...by effort not by default !!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

if you thinkl about it leeds have been punished 2wice for the same thing,10 then 15 at the start of this season-of course the other teams in the league wanted us docked,gives them all a head start on the biggest team in that league-

they probably all hoped we would have been demoralised and not tried this season -the points are rightfully ours-where getting no freebies-teams ahead of us by 15 points or less aint there because there better than us-it cos they got a head start

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast