Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Nissan Colsult 2021. API 04.04. Need testers.

WHAT ARE READY:
    Pictures For GooGlemeN
    ================================================
    FREE VERSIONS

1. Good working version of NERS, based on Ners v.3. FOR FREE.ReProgramming database files v.224 also free.
    It's emergency tool and need knowledge to use. Don't ask me how, else i'll ask you for money )))
    Easy use included installer file. Then replace archived folder in Program Files (x86) with folder name correction.
    If you use 32bit Windows, then correct paths in *.bat and *.ini files.
    There two builds of Ners. Build v3 is "classic". Build v8 and v9 much faster.
    Use Ners v4 original installer. Run once original version of v4 NERS and close. Replace the installed program folder with the folder from the archive. Everything is ready to use.

2. Original Consult III Plus v82.50 (Mid 2018) for self install. Full ready for offline programming and codding
    Please leave your feedback in MHHAUTO forum. Thanks and Rep+ very recommended. Check compatibility of your adapter and let US know.
    DEMO version of VI mode conversion in attachment, test your adapter and leave your feedback in thread!
    Please PATCH ... RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR !!!
    Particularly smart comrades are recommended to install the ignition emulator themselves.
    paypal.jpg

===================
    Original official version of C3P v232 also available IN ATTACHMENT. Don't forget <<Thanks + Rep>>.
    ===================

PAID VERSIONS
    For private communication use TELEGRAM
    1. - Consult III Plus v8x.204 build with VI Conversion (Late 2020 MY).
    Offline programming, stable functioning without application halting when body scans on diag and reprogramming, Recommended to use adapters with at least 2 CAN and 2 K-lines recognition, as Scanmatik, Mongoose, Autel, Chipsoft, DiaLink and etc. Live data monitor works.June 2020 MY car database for API 04.04 J2534 adapters.
    Best results detected with cloned Bosch VCI (as clones of MDI, JLR and maybe Ford, not tested).
    Scanmatik SM2 expirience HERE
    Full compatible with OLD Nissan VI2 Clones, which locked in API 04 mode and can't be flashed with API 05
    Pricing is very democratic. $100 per install. Pplus files V224 and European ECU reprogramming patch V70 will included as bonus if you need this (over 30 GB required)

To find out whether your J2534 driver adapters drivers support API 05.00 is in the Windows registry section (x64)
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\PassThruSu pport.05.00
    All adapters listed here have some support for API 05.00.
    If such an address is not in the register, then very sad.

2. Consult III Plus 234.30 Native VI mod (2024) FOR For CARDAQ-Plus 3/4, AEZ Flasher 3, or Nissan VI2-3 and N3Line devices.
    The only difference with original software that aftermarket license enough for all operations.
    Pricing is very democratic. $150 per install and API 05.00 device config for full functional.
    + $50 USD for full Reprogramming and adaptation collection (2004-2024)

3. Consult III Plus 234.30 VCI PLUS mod (2024) FOR API 05.00 J2534 adapters tested on Mongoose Nissan, Nissan Plus 2, MFC3, Cardaq Plus 2/3/4, AEZ Flasher 3, Bosch MTS-6531.
    Original R2R limitations (only USA market, only 2018+ MY cars ) canceled.
    Pricing is very democratic. $150 per install and API 05.00 device config for full functional.
    + $50 USD for full Reprogramming and adaptation collection (2004-2024)

4. Remote programming of some ECU's may be subject to discussion.

(2) (3) The aftermarket license may be need for BCM and IMMO programming works.
    PreProgramming Files v234.2 and EU Patch v82 are free for customers.
    DoIP mode not activated, because still have no cars for testing!

PPfiles v234 and European ECU reprogramming patch v81 will included as bonus if you need this (over 30 GB required)
    Plus extra calibration and configuration files minimize online demands.

<< The new mod (based on v232.40) with support for all API 05 devices MOVIES. Exchange with J2534 is implemented through the internal VCI API of the program. So VI errors due to incompatibility of the adapter specification and the requirements of Consult and the car are a thing of the past... probably. This will not help adapters with deficient protocols and buses to read more than they can. Oops.
    The job of registering the immobilizer keys was completed using an Aftermarket 1 Day license purchase >>

===================

Mod C3P v.8x covers most of cars 2020 and maybe some of of 2021) for API 04.04 adapters. Full offline version. often very helpful because carry out offline save and restore setting from ECU's. Most of adapters supported API 05.05 already support API 04.04.
    Mod C3P v.2xx+ compatible with API 05.05 adapters. More functional than official R2R because may diag , codding, adaptation and programming for cars before 2018 MY. Immo and BCM replacement. Also app may start as R2R official. Don't need active aftermarket license. (But it needs for special functions).

For both apps:
    - functions which need hardware support from VI2-3 not working (VDR, SRT tab in all diag, etc.);
    - there are two versions of basic settings, for VI2-3 devices and for J2534 devices.

Also be noted, if you tryed to use the function with need VI2 hardware and cached VI error as result, better restart software and remember this function to void use this with this car. VI error may appeared not for software, but about compatibility between software and adapter and current car. And this function may work fine with another car.

If you are interested in READY MODED versions of these software let me know in PM.
    I'm not a genie to grant wishes. If you wish "online Consult programming", please visit https://www.nissan-techinfo.com
    I can only help with what is written above in the first post of my topic thread. These are Consult 3+ versions modified to use J2534 adapters instead of Nissan Vi2. Read carefully and if you have subject understanding and questions, then ask them in the topic. I will try to answer.
    Special for such cases the PATCH for C3P 82.50 is FREE
    I'm not a wish-granting genie, but I can only help professionals make better use of the equipment hardware they have. If you are not familiar with the Consult 3+ program, then first familiarize yourself with its functionality. Special for such cases the PATCH for C3P 82.50 (Mid 2018) is FREE
    And please don't expect me to run Consult3+ training courses for dummies.
    Original versions of C3+ 82.50 and PATCH for passthru free for downloading. Internet fillfull of videos how to install and use, so please void such questions for me.
    =================
    =================

Dear, if you found something somewhere. Why you asking me why it doesn't work?

HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
    I DON'T READ YOUR MIND
    So, I am not a dad, mom or teacher for you to get you back to school and learn how to detail your thoughts and demands. But it can be very useful for negotiating with other people)))

LIMITATIONS:
    All software version:
    ALL corresponding to your adapter J2534 limitation. If it have only 2 CAN lines, so it will not work fine with 3 CAN cars and etc.
    Also functions which need VI2 hardware support (VDR, some functions from MultiDiag SRT Tab) ... few useless functions for gameplay.
    API 05 (latest) software versions:
    Some old car need ignition OBD pin support, which not supported by J2534 adapters spec, that's for i've leave compatibility for R2R mode which may be needed for maintance -adaptations works for some old cars. Use in single ecu diagnostic mode.
    For VI2 adapters: As limitation as original software. VI Plus version have no dealer authorizing level limitation.

For private communication use TELEGRAM

About N3LINE 1.09 J2534 adapter with VI2 simulation driver read THIS post.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rustam2v; 26th March, 2024 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Addition

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rustam2v For This Useful Post:

starbear78 (20th April, 2024)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Hello i am interested in this project i work on Asian nissan cars its ok
    We live and work in a changing world. New laws are introduced that lead to the introduction of new policies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello . Im interested in testing
    Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

teşekkür ederim

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm interested in the software. How can I get it?