Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,014 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by augustinbz View Post
    I DON'T RECOMMANE THIS GUY :
    Voskan Pehlivanyan
    Edilock Ltd.
    European Lockmaster Group
    In one night i saw him online on Yahoo Messenger and i asked him one question.
    He replied to me that it is too late to reply me and after he told me dirty words...
    He is a piece of shit !
    Try to talk with another guy from Abtirus company or another dealer.
    -------------------------------------------
    Hello dear,
    1) yes about (Voskan Pehlivanyan) is %100 bad man & still now he is the same.......
    before about 6 years ago, i try to search on internet key programmer for vag group,after i found this man (Voskan Pehlivanyan) & i try to ask him one question about (vag commander) after this man he answer to me with very bad words,but after i get about this man (voskan) hi is not the dealer & he don't have experience to know, how speak with the customer online,
    2) so after i found the right way or the true dealer (abritus72.com).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to haroutioun For This Useful Post:

gopelhu (8th March, 2015)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

i agree , voskan is a total twat , rude , arogant , overpriced and has far too large an ego .

he is only a reseller , go elsewhere

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

gopelhu (8th March, 2015)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

I buy all my abrites equipment from kapdiagnostics.

Very nice people to deal with, they run AVDI forum.

If i ever have a problem i just phone naheem from KapDiagnostics and he usually knows answer straight away off top of his head, very clever man with an excellent attitude towards customers.
    You need every tool in the book, to do this auto locksmith job.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

With voskans attitude and non existent support it is obvious why so many choose clones as same level of support for a tenth of the price .

Kap diagnostics are good , and the level of back up and support you recieve makes the price tag of original equipment worthwhile .

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obdmaster View Post

If i ever have a problem i just phone naheem from KapDiagnostics and he usually knows answer straight away off top of his head, very clever man with an excellent attitude towards customers.
    Same for me, Naheem is a great guy I totally recommend him.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Im gald this twats name was mentioned ,i thought i was the only one found this guy rude,and arrogant! i was put off this product totally,thinking he is the producer!

I think now due the economic downturn, we have a very powerfull tool in our hand called "DK FORUM", let us use it fully to our advantage , how?

Lets start by buying original ,but at the same time boycott the producers that over charging for their products, we can see few producers in this forum.

it makes mathematical,economicall sence, 2000 people can afford to buy at $1000 but how many can afford to buy at $10000?

The economy around the world is bad at the moment, and all of us, are working hard trying to make ends meet, making money to buy these tools, not to pay our bills .

i guarranty if we all stick together , we can buy at the right lower price and will run the rubish chinese copiers out of business, becouse we can afford to buy ORIGINAL.

Lets do it.
    Last edited by nazz2; 2nd October, 2011 at 02:16 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

The price of AVDI modules is expensive but they do what they say.

If they were cheap then every garage would have one, but this would mean that the price of the jobs we do would also have to drop.

I myself like the exclusivity of the tool, as basically i can charge what i like within reason of course.

Unfortunately its a viscous circle my friend
    Last edited by obdmaster; 2nd October, 2011 at 02:50 PM.
    You need every tool in the book, to do this auto locksmith job.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

The price of AVDI modules is expensive but they do what they say.

If they were cheap then every garage would have one, but this would mean that the price of the jobs we do would also have to drop.

I myself like the exclusivity of the tool, as basically i can charge what i like within reason of course.

Unfortunately its a viscous circle my friend

Be carefully with: They do what they say. Should I open on DK topic like from users for users from dp3. What not work in my commander? I think it will be really large...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autofan1965 View Post
    Be carefully with: They do what they say. Should I open on DK topic like from users for users from dp3. What not work in my commander? I think it will be really large...
    you know maybe would be good idea and lets see how many followers do you have.

since long time ago you are complaining about your AVDI, with your kind of a worn mantra: my AVDI cant do this and cant do that, and I was wonder mmmmm................... why you still have it.

and now I can see clearly, you have it becausse the tool works (becausse in fact works, you cant deny that).
    otherwise you dont have it anymore.
    becausse whom in their right mind has a tool that does not work. it not makes any sense.

becausse I suppose that you know how to use it properly right?
    and take advantage of all the wide range of possibilities that are available to you.

Regards

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

avdi is good,support is excellent,is it perfect? absolutely not but no tool is,all me emails and queries are answered in a timely manner.Sure the modules are expensive but the tool works good and whenever i am in a pinch,I can count on them for help.If i had to complain about anything,it would be the manual but all said,I would not trade it for anything else

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop c4 View Post
    you know maybe would be good idea and lets see how many followers do you have.

since long time ago you are complaining about your AVDI, with your kind of a worn mantra: my AVDI cant do this and cant do that, and I was wonder mmmmm................... why you still have it.

and now I can see clearly, you have it becausse the tool works (becausse in fact works, you cant deny that).
    otherwise you dont have it anymore.
    becausse whom in their right mind has a tool that does not work. it not makes any sense.

becausse I suppose that you know how to use it properly right?
    and take advantage of all the wide range of possibilities that are available to you.

Regards
    I have bought AVDI as Passthru interface in promotion last year. Passthru work with toyota, with HDS will not work... I dont use it because I was not stupid to buy overpriced functions what are one big lottery it is real or fake? I hate when seller lie about functions because I lose at the end customer. For me better is when seller say: Yes we have powerfull tool but we have problems with.... and abritus say we are greatest and we can everything. I dont see at any other closed forum so many questions: XX003 function work really? Anyone used it, can I buy it. When You buy tool and all work like in description why You give by next buy so stupid questions?!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to autofan1965 For This Useful Post:

alfons37 (4th February, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

you can do renault keys cheaper with other tools

i had an avdi and it doesnt do what it says on the tim, it lets you down.

i tried a number of things on merc with no joy.

sent it back and dont regret it

And as for KAP Diagnostics, the UK dealer. Well just dont say something they dont like.

I posted on their forum in the relevant category my disapointment in how they distribute updates.
    I.e. it seemed to me that emaling them out wasnt exactly all that reliable nor indeed very fast.

I received telephone calls of abuse from KAP saying I was slandering them for saying "It was an amateur way to deliver updates"

So the tool might be good on VW's which as I see it is its primary aim but you have to deal with really poor resellers that have a chip to settle

update:

I bought another one
    Last edited by djorgensen; 19th November, 2011 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    i agree , voskan is a total twat , rude , arogant , overpriced and has far too large an ego .

he is only a reseller , go elsewhere
    his products are absolute junk, poor quality and dont work anyway, so if your thinking about buying one from him then dont as you will be horribly dissapointed. It pays not to be an arrogant pig with your customers as DK is the biggest home to all the great Auto Electronic techs and Locksmiths in the world and this is not going to go down well for your business, good job, thats what you get for being a complete ****er!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Personally i had a experience with Naheem and Salim, very very helpfull peoples. i recommand theim.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

AVDI is not the most reliable of the tools - not like TMPRO which does exactly as it says.
    Support is iffy.
    Hardware is buggy, some of it like a clone quality.
    But it works for most of the list and since you've invested in it - why not use it?
    The thing is addictive! It gets better with every update and it's free. Value is in that.
    They would really benefit from being more honest of what it does 100% and setting up instant update server.