Register
Page 4 of 373 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

my experience with mr voskan wasnt the nicest one I can tell you that if he had a different attitude his sells would increase a 100 %. I as a beginer had questions that might sound stupid to him, but hey who would you ask if not the seller, he was rude i wont deny it, but i just moved on and kept on going, about a week ago i discover this forum by one of my good friends jesus, who by the way makes simulators in mexico city, I can see and feel greed here and every forum i go to, but there is more good people on this forum than any other forum i have been to, thanks to you all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

just been reading this thread i can also vouch for kap diagnsotics and avdi. The interface is brilliant and does what it says 100% and the support from kap is awsome.

Im not sure who "voskan" is but ive dealt with miro@abritus via email and he's also brilliant and very very helpful just like kap diagnsotics.

Ive asked many questions and have always been helped

Ive never had an issue with the avdi or any other products from kap or abritus. Ive paid good money for the packages and licenses and think they are worth every penny.

Im shocked to hear people are upset with the service or tools

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i have too from kap diagnostik.very helpfull company.avdi for me is the best for vag cars

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Im shocked to hear people are upset with the service or tools
    The only problem with this tool is that it is designed to eventually stop working, for the price you pay that is not a very good option.It would be like buying a ferrari and finding out that after several years it will not start for no reason at all and the only people that could fix is the manufacturer

Regards
    Impactops

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by impactops View Post
    The only problem with this tool is that it is designed to eventually stop working, for the price you pay that is not a very good option.It would be like buying a ferrari and finding out that after several years it will not start for no reason at all and the only people that could fix is the manufacturer

Regards
    Impactops
    Its amazing if this is true. How many people here have had their avdi burn out? How do you know this? I just bought not too ago.

PS Mr Voksan is very bad with his interactions with his client which is why I think he has teamed up with abrites and their chain of dealers to deal with the customer service and further expand the market.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

I have mentioned this before on another abritus thread.The security implemented on this device is more sophisticated than the electronics that perform the OBD functions.A battery inside keeps the encryption keys alive in the security chip, when the battery goes flat the encryption keys are lost and the device stops working.
    You would want a lifetime warranty with this and if you bought a second hand one you would also want the warranty to carry on.

Regards
    Impactops

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by labusas View Post
    AVDI is not the most reliable of the tools - not like TMPRO which does exactly as it says.
    Support is iffy.
    Hardware is buggy, some of it like a clone quality.
    But it works for most of the list and since you've invested in it - why not use it?
    The thing is addictive! It gets better with every update and it's free. Value is in that.
    They would really benefit from being more honest of what it does 100% and setting up instant update server.
    it gets better with every update you reckon? ive tried updating it a couple of times and after the update it never works again and you need to contact them and they send you another install to get it working again. Some days it makes you wonder if a clone is better quality and i hate to say that. You are right about TMPro2 though, product does EVERYTHING it says it does and never fails EVER, plus customer support is best in the world!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gtmech View Post
    it gets better with every update you reckon? ive tried updating it a couple of times and after the update it never works again and you need to contact them and they send you another install to get it working again. Some days it makes you wonder if a clone is better quality and i hate to say that. You are right about TMPro2 though, product does EVERYTHING it says it does and never fails EVER, plus customer support is best in the world!!
    Gtmech m8, you really do need to update AVDI all the time , as updates give more functions and bug fixes.

I understand what you mean about the update few months back with firmware update, that didnt work on few interfaces. But now thats all sorted and every update of mine has gone beautifully since.
    You need every tool in the book, to do this auto locksmith job.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to obdmaster For This Useful Post:

gopelhu (8th March, 2015)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I dont understand why but seems to be a lot of misinformation in regards to updates, Im not thinking in myself as the most skillful user of a computer and can manage the issues of the updates in a succesful manner.

so if even myself can do that I think the friends can do that

but I think the purpose of the support is for that and many other issues so dont hesitate and use the service.

and as always no regrets with my ADVI works as a charm

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

So the moral of this story is, its not worth buying this product, over priced and sort of unreliable, well i decided to wait for a new product perhaps,which is recesion friendly,as you can see with the likes of mira clone,etc,etc.

looks like tmpro is the way to go.lets wait and see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

hi for all
    i have AVDI from abritus72 for 9.2010 ist vary good interface the support any broplem in short time win y send the log i have full commander for vag & opel its vary vary perfict to make akey the its support

ist espanseve but y can get y many if y work in may new car and y will get agood resalt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

i had a problem with one update i emailed them and the very next day i had new software fully working everything has glitches but until you dont tell them nothing can get solved. I think the problem is alot of us dont contact kap or abritus with our problems and expect them to know and fix it!
    Any issues ive had i sent the logs and ithin hours or the next day its solved, As mentioned the tool itself and support is worth every penny and i would'nt hesitate buying any abritus product or any product off kap diagnsotics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

if y can fix y avdi thin the chines can make the ivda as the org that the way and if the abritus fix y interface in day our houre its berfect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nazz2 View Post
    So the moral of this story is, its not worth buying this product, over priced and sort of unreliable, well i decided to wait for a new product perhaps,which is recesion friendly,as you can see with the likes of mira clone,etc,etc.

looks like tmpro is the way to go.lets wait and see.
    tmpro is no where near avdi i have both its 2 different things you cant beat avdi for key programming and diagnostics especially bmws i had a friend who bought his autologic round to diagnose a bmw it had no key he could'nt coomunicate with it with the avdi i could and every module too the speeds just incredible theres loads of comaprisons i can give but until you dont see it in action you cant judge it simple

like i said me personally i would buy any product from kap or abritus with my eyes closed as ive got faith in both support and their products but thats me as ive had no issues whatsoever

any probs i can contact either abritus or kap and its solved straight away

its getting better by the day new features and regular updates unlik some tools ive bought for similar kind of money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYQ View Post
    tmpro is no where near avdi i have both its 2 different things you cant beat avdi for key programming and diagnostics especially bmws i had a friend who bought his autologic round to diagnose a bmw it had no key he could'nt coomunicate with it with the avdi i could and every module too the speeds just incredible theres loads of comaprisons i can give but until you dont see it in action you cant judge it simple

like i said me personally i would buy any product from kap or abritus with my eyes closed as ive got faith in both support and their products but thats me as ive had no issues whatsoever

any probs i can contact either abritus or kap and its solved straight away

its getting better by the day new features and regular updates unlik some tools ive bought for similar kind of money
    You work for Abrites or sell there product right, I bet you do? Sorry mate, its unreliable buggy crap thats a complete rip off and is not advertised correctly. The problem is for the price there should be NO BUGS. You cant compare TMPro2 to Abrites. The TMPro2 is ONLY a transponder key programmer and NOTHING ELSE and its the best key programmer money can buy. Abrites also does other dignostics aswell which obviously the TMPro2 cant do and isnt designed to do so there is no comparison whatsoever between the 2. As for customer support, what customer support and where from? Its a well known fact that Abrites themselves are rubbish. It takes them atleast 1 month to email you back which is absolutely ridiculous and then if you have another question for them you have to wait another month to get an answer. KAPS can be good support but also not aswell, there better then Abrites support but thats not hard to beat. The BMW GT1 Clone is much more reliable then Abrites and I hate clones as everyone knows. Sorry Abrites, your product is far from the best, not even close to it.

Yes nazz2, moral of the story is, its not worth buying this product, it is over priced and NOT sort of unreliable, it IS unreliable. We do all have different opinions of course but if you want mine then this is it. Buy TMPro2, you wont regret it and Bogi will give you A+ Support, its the best investment you will ever make guaranteed!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gtmech For This Useful Post:

alfons37 (4th February, 2014)