Register
Page 5 of 373 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop c4 View Post
    I dont understand why but seems to be a lot of misinformation in regards to updates, Im not thinking in myself as the most skillful user of a computer and can manage the issues of the updates in a succesful manner.

so if even myself can do that I think the friends can do that

but I think the purpose of the support is for that and many other issues so dont hesitate and use the service.

and as always no regrets with my ADVI works as a charm
    Mate, a 5 year old could update the Abrites, your missing the point. Its NOT how to update the product thats the problem, its Abrites software that is the problem and when you update it causes all these problems. Who would want to pay thousands for this? May aswell let people that dont own it and are thinking of buying it know the truth or they also will have these headaches. Thats what feedback is for, its help others from making mistakes

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gtmech View Post
    We do all have different opinions of course but if you want mine then this is it.
    yes mate I agree with this words and I share my personal opinion of the tool thats it, and regarding of the feedback I dont trying to fool or trick anyone of course.

but let me ask you just one thing: how many costumers do you think ADVI has around the world?

do you think that your opinion or mine opinion matters to them?

in my country there are hundreds only in my country so do the maths.

and you know what? none of them are complaining about the tool.

all these arguments make laugh such costumers no makes any difference for them.

"May aswell let people that dont own it and are thinking of buying it know the truth or they also will have these headaches" I quoted

nothing personal of course but all this "headaches" are the exception not the general rule, according with the real quantity of costumers, because only a tiny fraction of them its represented by the owners of this forum.

and for the new ones to come maybe these arguments mean something maybe not, but the message and the moral of the story is clear: "do the maths"

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The asian soft is better if the unit was 800 usd it would be perfect I would not even use original soft just the asians there getting on top of their game. You can buy the xhorse looking unit for 500 and cover all up to 2011(except onpassat component security is in moduel ben tring to figure it out 100 percent could use some more dumps. But people are not sharing as much as they use to.
    Life is like a box of programmers you never know which one youll need.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikeslocks View Post
    The asian soft is better if the unit was 800 usd it would be perfect I would not even use original soft just the asians there getting on top of their game. You can buy the xhorse looking unit for 500 and cover all up to 2011(except onpassat component security is in moduel ben tring to figure it out 100 percent could use some more dumps. But people are not sharing as much as they use to.
    I think you are lost wrong thread and wrong tool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop c4 View Post
    yes mate I agree with this words and I share my personal opinion of the tool thats it, and regarding of the feedback I dont trying to fool or trick anyone of course.

but let me ask you just one thing: how many costumers do you think ADVI has around the world?

do you think that your opinion or mine opinion matters to them?

in my country there are hundreds only in my country so do the maths.

and you know what? none of them are complaining about the tool.

all these arguments make laugh such costumers no makes any difference for them.

"May aswell let people that dont own it and are thinking of buying it know the truth or they also will have these headaches" I quoted

nothing personal of course but all this "headaches" are the exception not the general rule, according with the real quantity of costumers, because only a tiny fraction of them its represented by the owners of this forum.

and for the new ones to come maybe these arguments mean something maybe not, but the message and the moral of the story is clear: "do the maths"

like I said, everyone has there own opinion. Your opinion is its good and mine is its crap for the money it costs, everyone else can make up there own opinons, who really cares?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Can anybody explain how to remove component security with AVDI, thanks...

I need to change comfort module or central electronic, how to remove component security ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hornhunter View Post
    Can anybody explain how to remove component security with AVDI, thanks...

I need to change comfort module or central electronic, how to remove component security ?
    for what car?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

You work for Abrites or sell there product right, I bet you do?
    No my friend i dont work for them nor sell their products im a normal guy like you Im just giving my opinion on their service and tools which i think is excellent

I think you should email them with any problems and im certain they will resolve any issues the email i use is miro@abritus72.com

ive always been helped and had replies aswell as any issues rectified straight away

As for glitches every tool has some sort of glitch and as mentioned if we dont tell them it wont get sorted.

you have to understand no matter which interface you buy depending on the country its manufactured in they may not have the same vehicles as you or me in their country.

So things can differ a little

Me personally i have tmpro,zedbull and tango i think tango can chew both tmpro and zedbull together but every tool has its own features and you can never buy enough....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYQ View Post
    No my friend i dont work for them nor sell their products im a normal guy like you Im just giving my opinion on their service and tools which i think is excellent

I think you should email them with any problems and im certain they will resolve any issues the email i use is miro@abritus72.com

ive always been helped and had replies aswell as any issues rectified straight away

As for glitches every tool has some sort of glitch and as mentioned if we dont tell them it wont get sorted.

you have to understand no matter which interface you buy depending on the country its manufactured in they may not have the same vehicles as you or me in their country.

So things can differ a little

Me personally i have tmpro,zedbull and tango i think tango can chew both tmpro and zedbull together but every tool has its own features and you can never buy enough....
    waste of time emailing them, there customer support is zero.
    Tango is fantastic!!!, i have that aswell, thats what i call a good quality tool and worth every cent aswell, not like this abrites buggy junk. As for the Tango chewing the zed bull and TMPro2 together, i dont think so mate, TMPro2 is better tool then Tango, its cloning capabilities for a start leaves Tango for dead, cant comment on Zed Bull as never had it but i have friend who has it and he says its amazing so thats all I can go by aswell for that one. But Tango is without a doubt one of the best tools out there, i highly recommend it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

whats the problem your having with your interface gtmech? if you like to share the problem lets see if others have had the same issue? what license's have you got on yours?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default poor support for avdi

i have an orignal avdi and cant get it to work wish they could write a proper instructional manual for instalation contacted .does any1 have a detialed instructional manual for avdi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trevormaharaj View Post
    i have an orignal avdi and cant get it to work wish they could write a proper instructional manual for instalation contacted .does any1 have a detialed instructional manual for avdi
    it comes with the manual ? whats the problem perhaps someone here may help

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

like I said, everyone has there own opinion. Your opinion is its good and mine is its crap for the money it costs, everyone else can make up there own opinons, who really cares?
    OK see ya around

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

you have paid a lot of money for a origional avdi and cant get it to work. surely you have contacted abrites about this?
    I had a problem with my tag key tool and after a day of swapping log files and new updates it still didnt work, abrites went on teamviewer to sort it. cant fault the back up from KAP, Abrites or Tango. Apart from the fault i had with the tag key tool the kit has been spot on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I know mate, everyone complains about that. You wont find anything except for the built in manual (if thats what you can call it) but its not very helpful so you just need to play with it and work out how it works for yourself or try the forums like here on DK