Register
Page 334 of 373 FirstFirst ... 234284324329330331332333334335336337338339344 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 5594
    DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

Please keep us all updated here Hass
    want to see where we stand
    thank you

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

i thinking this company is dies - thats he making promotion

he needs many many and more many to ~~~~up everybody

do you al know now that even frf flashing needs online connection?
    i don't know for what peoble buying basic set - diagnostic function not exist in any brand
    if someone don't belive me please check by self - get any mercedes car and connect with sd and next connect with avdi - you will se how many bugs is in that simple fucnction like reading and clearing errors...

I have no strength to write how so many times this ~~~~ing interface not working good or destroy modules

look at this promo for example full vag to new customers cost 5550 euro for example i don't have only one function for 900 euro and this function is selling without any discount i'm loyal client from years and i must pay (1/6 price of vag full - 900 euro) for only one function - this is normal?

i send him many e-mails to refund cars that avdi kills and 0 answer or asnswer go to hell - sorry to your distributor

alekn you are idiot - you even know how this software working but you sometimes answer for e-mails but you a stupid - you don't have any knowledge about cars, you don't knowledge even about you product

look so many software don't have update from years:
    - KIA/HYUNDAI
    - JEEP/CHRYSLER/DODGE
    - SUZUKI
    - DAIHATSU
    - DAF
    - OPEL/VAUXHALL
    - JAGUAR/LAND ROVER
    - NISSAN/INFINITI
    - BIKES

VAG - only some new software for cluster add ans few CS module add - nothings important and improved
    PORSCHE - this software is a mistake - looks like you can do something but when you connect to car you see that this software can't do nothing
    VOLVO - only add limited keyprograming, nothings change about milage correction in new cars and in door module, flash writing/reading from pcm never working - this software is frozen from years
    MERCDES - simontouch writes new software (ir das menager etc) - nothings new all this function is from years on the market
    PEUGEOT/CITROEN - he copy ecu pin reading and emergency start from smok company - you can even clear history from new bsi, you can't read and write eeprom and flash from new bsi - why? and many more, avdi can't even read/clear dtc from edc16, can't read flash from edc15 (alekn say read manual but in this ~~~~ing manual is 0 word about flash reading in edc15)
    TOYOTA/LEXUS - can't program keys in many toyota - with techstream always can
    FORD/MAZDA - many many bugs in asbuild reading and editing (sometimes this software say that read ok but in file is only 00),
    FIAT - don't working proxy alligment in many models, avdi in 2017 years can't even proceode kays for remote control - it's a shame - whou in 2017 want key without remote?

AND MANY MANY MORE...

REMEBER IF YOU BUY THIS YOU HAVE 0 SUPPORT AND REFUND

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Failed to add key on vag kline today...pulled pin and everything but just won't add the key ...will probably end up doing it with vcds ...

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

For me AVDI kill E90 JBF, ecu MSD80 when flashing and CIC F30 after coding. Big shit for BMW. Refund? No way...

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyman View Post
    Please keep us all updated here Hass
    want to see where we stand
    thank you
    I will do so, but so far it seems as we standing in s#!+ for now.

Hass42

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,289 Posts

ive almost given up on avdi with vag kline , more failures to complete programming than success , i use avdi to pull pin and vcds to code key , vag kline did once work before the 1st round of licence jiggles , now vag kline is unreliable so i stop using avdi on these as waste of time too often. this issue has been for years with zero bug fixes in this time , some functions are good on vag so still used , but kline not good any longer and fallen behind even the china kit in my opinion, im just hoping the latest licence jiggles wont mean even more unworking coverage that used to work.

i only use it for key programming and have to say on whole , renault , psa , vauxhall opel , fiat have all been very good for me , even mitsi has been ok , nissan and renault i prefer my truecode but still used it , ive used hyundai but old now and i use gscan on these now , vag i still use alot on non kline models .

diagnostics for keys seems to be a rocky business , cryptoworks and iea with zedbull screwed their customers , im hoping abrites dont follow same road. they are looking like having a cash grab at moment and aiming their promo again at new users to tempt more in , good deals for new users always, but with existing users being ignored or forgotten mostly , its good at the top but its a long way down if you fall.

im happy with alot of avdi functions , but im unhappy with some and dissapointed with others too , with more and more turning to xhorse and vvdi2 im shocked abrites are not doing more to please and keep existing users in the fold, rather than driving us away .

im happy with psa , vauxhall , fiat and renault , when ive used ford as back up to other kit its worked out for me thus far , mitsi and hyundai have done what ive asked to date , just falling behind now as development has slowed alot , avdi has earnt me well for years and i do hope this isnt all bad signs of bad times to come , the contempt they treat existing users with is unfair and the silence speaks volumes .

i have always defended and praised avdi in the past , but its become very difficult to defend them in recent times , i had intended buying bmw licences in current promo , but dont feel i can take the risk at this time, if killing cars with no support or back up then a risk too far for the cost , so abrites loss will be another manufacturers gain sadly. if i want tools that carry such risks id buy from china . i had hoped i would be told abrites bmw is safe and convinced me to buy , but doesnt seem to be the case sadly , and im mindful of the claim that jag and LR software was safe to use .

sad times , i wish i knew what was going on at abrites as it seems like a different company and different developers than abrites of old that wowed us all , i hate the thought of swallowing pride and buying into zedfull instead .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 27th March, 2017 at 11:35 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

shafo (28th March, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    616 Posts

I wounder where is someone form abrites ltd. to explain few things or make some sort of comments 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Auto Locksmith,Tuning,Dpf Removal,Dtc Removal,Immo Removal,Ecu Adaptation,Crash Data-Clear.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,289 Posts

this is a concern too , the silence speaks volumes and fuels concern , im shocked we have no response from alekn . they dont seem to take critisism well or react to it positively , its like a different company and different developers than abrites of past , i hope it all gets straightened out and faith gets restored again , or we all have some expensive paper weights

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by i-vtec View Post
    i connect many opel for my avdi and do some job - yes.

BTW
    Renewing keys special functions it's also a big joke - my friend buy this shit and in new update abrites limited only to few models (5-10). They withdrew from sale land rover, gm, peugeot (it's disapear from price list also). So be careful.

this function is from tls much cheaper if you buy new tls interface more stabe lwith all activations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

After considering all things I decided that I will purchase the promotion for avdi today and few modules, I really had hoped the Subaru can do what it says on the tin for G bladed + smart with all keys lost but this may not be the case from issues outlined in this thread. I can see major concerns if someone purchased avdi interface and spent a fortune loading it up as their primary diagnostic tool with no plan B and if programming fails for any reason and no after sales support would be very frustrating. I will use this tool for where it can save me time and keep my eyes peeled on how these issues are handled or as it seems at the moment rather, aren't.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

You were warned
    welcome to the money black hole

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh91 View Post
    After considering all things I decided that I will purchase the promotion for avdi today and few modules, I really had hoped the Subaru can do what it says on the tin for G bladed + smart with all keys lost but this may not be the case from issues outlined in this thread. I can see major concerns if someone purchased avdi interface and spent a fortune loading it up as their primary diagnostic tool with no plan B and if programming fails for any reason and no after sales support would be very frustrating. I will use this tool for where it can save me time and keep my eyes peeled on how these issues are handled or as it seems at the moment rather, aren't.
    I'm sure you'll be happy with Subaru,we have done many new Subaru's here,Australian Opel pin reading & ECU cloning works on many models here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to joemajdalani For This Useful Post:

Hugh91 (28th March, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Let's all mail support@avdi and tell them about this thread..I'm not sure if there will be any reply but I think it's worth a try...I so badly want to buy on this promo...but I'm way too scared of the risk....

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shafo View Post
    Let's all mail support@avdi and tell them about this thread..I'm not sure if there will be any reply but I think it's worth a try...I so badly want to buy on this promo...but I'm way too scared of the risk....
    No need to be scared. Did you say you wanted opel and subaru? Just buy one manufacturer earn you money back then if happy invest in another if required.

I bought Ford

For me right now I don't need any other Licence.

I'm in a good position I do feel for some of the lads here
    Especially hass.

My ford only works if the server is still running. Can anybody confirm if this is the same for opel and suburu?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

Have you tried your ford on the keyless entry stuff ?
    absolute rubbish

again many bugs
    again never been fixed