New SV Box that works....... - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ive had the starview boxes up to the 5th one,and before that the analog days ,when you had to wait 2 hours until you got the channels. done alot of reading in this website,with sv6 and 7. never look at a starview box again,just to say a big thanks for all the info,and help you get on this website ,number 1 website .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craggz View Post
    ive had the starview boxes up to the 5th one,and before that the analog days ,when you had to wait 2 hours until you got the channels. done alot of reading in this website,with sv6 and 7. never look at a starview box again,just to say a big thanks for all the info,and help you get on this website ,number 1 website .
    couldn't agree more i have had Starview boxes for years and got the SV7 in good faith i just wish i had found this site before i parted with my hard earned for the SV7 but thats how it goes once bitten twice shy.
    F.T.O.F

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yea branston pickle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mark8393 View Post
    there will be a new box next week, dm500c and someone setting up the neccesary, thats probably what the opening op was talking about.

think sv is finished for good, well it wont be imporeted by the guys who used to. looks like the 3 who got done in the raid talked, and a certain sat shop run by importers was also raided, and 3 people there are looking at a bit of a time away
    I rang my guy today and it seems ur right..it is the dm500c NOT SV!!!
    But it will be working by tuesday, wednesday.So sorry guys it seems it was not sv but the dm500c.....so calm down lads and stop being nasty to each other

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

its all bollocks, these peple spend there time shagging sheep. no new box , sv 7 is dead in the water, only sat up and running .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy007 View Post
    its all bollocks, these peple spend there time shagging sheep. no new box , sv 7 is dead in the water, only sat up and running .
    Kryptview is fine and dandy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Spiderbox

I lads I will like to know if the Spiderbox si really a good one 4 sat, any reaply please.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234