Register
Page 12 of 784 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112512 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

newbie Liverpool fan outstanding performance, but when on top why not play keane/torres second half let them score a few to build confidence? with the total domination of Newcastle could have made good some goal difference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k5gol View Post
    newbie Liverpool fan outstanding performance, but when on top why not play keane/torres second half let them score a few to build confidence? with the total domination of Newcastle could have made good some goal difference.
    well keane would have eat them missed chances up in the 1st half! and i dont think torres and keane can play together. and rafa sees that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

From the bbc website -

Steven gerrard backing the pool for the title

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Liverpool | Gerrard backs Liverpool for title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Steven Gerrard arrested in assault enquiry.

BBC NEWS | England | Merseyside | Gerrard arrested in assault probe

I bet some mouthy gobshite started to wind him up and his m8s got involved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

i heard a rumour it all kicked off cos someone said he wasnt good enough to play for man united

then it all kicked off he started windmilling at people and he was then arrested to save himself injury,apparantly the last thing he said,which was taken down in evidence was i wish i went too chelsea when i got chance if you lot hadn't threatened to kill my family i would off been wearing blue now like a proper scouse team everton

i got this story from a m8 who works for mersey police sounds like a true story too me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    i heard a rumour it all kicked off cos someone said he wasnt good enough to play for man united

then it all kicked off he started windmilling at people and he was then arrested to save himself injury,apparantly the last thing he said,which was taken down in evidence was i wish i went too chelsea when i got chance if you lot hadn't threatened to kill my family i would off been wearing blue now like a proper scouse team everton

i got this story from a m8 who works for mersey police sounds like a true story too me

Stop ruining my thread you or I will come round and Tango you...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Aye but you would say that u r a manc fan!!!

we never know the truth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LOL

That reminds me of when I met Ronaldo down the chippy one night last week. Bit pissed he was and he says to me: "'Ere mate ....(seriously, that's the way he talks)... I'm a reet proper Manc me. I love it 'ere. The Royle family is just like us back in Portugal. And youse Manc geezers have the best lookin' birds in the world. No way am I going to Real Madrid. I love it here. Here, fella, go easy on the vinegar and can I have an extra saveloy please. Oh and curry sauce. Cheers mate".

And with that he was gone. Andhe isn't a flash barstard at all. He drives a Ford Focus.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What's up with Chelsea,they keep dropping points from winning positions lately,Man Utd have been leaving it late,still getting the points.Liverpool are in a great position still.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The important games are the top 4,Liverpool,Man Utd,Arsenal,Chelsea,what points they take off each other,Liverpool are in the driving seat now,unless we lose games against the lesser teams,which we probably won't,as we have only lost 1 game and drawn some,like the others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Stevie Barton ???
    , ?100K a week ? , i'd have bunged a taxi driver ?200 to be my gofer all night , instead of taxi hunting on Lord St at 2.30am , a rappa from raffa ?? or even worse ???
    Too much dosh , too few brain cells !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by melloned View Post
    Stevie Barton ???
    , ?100K a week ? , i'd have bunged a taxi driver ?200 to be my gofer all night , instead of taxi hunting on Lord St at 2.30am , a rappa from raffa ?? or even worse ???
    Too much dosh , too few brain cells !
    im in a very good position of actually knowing someone who was there last night and saw it all.. he wasnt taxi hunting so your talking sh1t.. in fact if it was me, and id taken a load of abuse and taunts about my family i would have sparked the tw@ out way before he did..

just because someone is on ?120k a week doesnt mean they wont react to some scab hurling abuse at them about their family..

I'll come around your way when your having a night out and say i'm going to rape your bird and hope your kids die.. see if you just walk away after a few beers.. i doubt it

if you know nothing.. dont pass judgement

gmb45

Default liverpool the best

im from nottingham follow forest but also been intersted in liverpool for years ive been predicting for the last 3 years that liverpool is going to come good i think this year could be it i will be watching liverpool with great interest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i suppose its not as bad as john "thug" terry who got left off with racist behavior and lee bowyer to for the matter even though we all knew they both guilty!!!