Register
Page 234 of 784 FirstFirst ... 134184224229230231232233234235236237238239244284334734 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 11752
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by opsmonkey View Post
    well i reckon it'll be a full change in less than two weeks..

if we draw / loose on Sunday, RH will be gone by the Blackburn game, if we win, he'll be gone by Xmas..

Unfair..?? I don't know..

Everyman and his dog will fancy it now we have got rid of them pair and have a bit of mullar

as for Rafa.. you are right.. Any money he did get he spunked right off.. I'd sue him if i was Hicks

Sky Sports News at 10pm, full interview with Hicks
    right... so you tell us who this dog will be....??? you cant ,can you??? i cant either...so why even consider a change... ffs give the man a chance...........
    YNWA..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boomer39 View Post
    never heard of matt lucas??? a better footballer than "leiva"...
    7 games????????????? ffs get real..........
    Here we go, I am real and Poulson is shite mate, Dnt wanna argue with you anymore just wanna focus on the football.
    Albeit Hicks interview just then has put a flea in my f?cking ear.

I am obsessed with Liverpool Football Club, I think you are too !

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pillapow View Post
    Yeh, Considering Everton have a few players out and we are pretty much fully fit and have a point to make... If we cant win this one the lynch mob will be after Roy bigtime.. But i am "feeling confident"!! We will net 3 or 4.
    lynch mob...??? ffs we are LIVERPOOL FC..................
    YNWA..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boomer39 View Post
    right... so you tell us who this dog will be....??? you cant ,can you??? i cant either...so why even consider a change... ffs give the man a chance...........
    re read what i said.. Did i say i want him sacked, have i said that..? or have i said all along he needs more than 7 games..

i don't think he has long left, rightly or wrongly, that is where i see the club going now..

no-one wanted to come, it was a poison challis.. by everyone's admission RH wasn't their first choice..

If we'd have been on a level playing field when Benitez left, there would have been a greater interest from the real top managers..

Now with the wiping out of our debt we will be back on that level playing field..

All i'm saying is i don't think he'll get much time with the new owners if the players keep letting him down..

Do you think they have spent ?300m to be in the bottom 3..???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

re read what i said.. Did i say i want him sacked, have i said that..? or have i said all along he needs more than 7 games..

i don't think he has long left, rightly or wrongly, that is where i see the club going now..

no-one wanted to come, it was a poison challis.. by everyone's admission RH wasn't their first choice..

If we'd have been on a level playing field when Benitez left, there would have been a greater interest from the real top managers..

Now with the wiping out of our debt we will be back on that level playing field..

All i'm saying is i don't think he'll get much time with the new owners if the players keep letting him down..

I agree with you you ops! :0 but i am not sucking up ya ass. Who do u think might replace him ?
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

right.........who are these top managers????????????
    i never said that you said to sack him!!
    who was first choice??? kenny??? he was my choice. but the king is dead, long live the king... king roy................
    YNWA..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i have no idea who would replace him, i would hate to see him go yet as i feel it's unfair as the players have let him down big time..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have no idea who would replace him, i would hate to see him go yet as i feel it's unfair as the players have let him down big time..
    yes they have..... but with no direction we are use less .

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

we shall see their response on Sunday...

no excuses now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well if this takeover fails we will be right ****ed!!!

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

we shall see their response on Sunday...

no excuses now
    Im sure Roy will conjur a couple up..... Theres been a 2 week break, All our problems are sorted now, Torres is fit, Alls thats left now is to perform on the pitch, Although im pretty certain Roy & the lads will do us proud come sunday.. Canee wait like... Seems like a cup final...... !! Atmospheres gonna be f?cking ELECTRIC & I avent got a ticket...
    Last edited by pillapow; 15th October, 2010 at 10:50 PM.

I am obsessed with Liverpool Football Club, I think you are too !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pillapow View Post
    Im sure Roy will conjur a couple up..... Theres been a 2 week break, All our problems are sorted now, Alls thats left is to perform on the pitch, Although im pretty certain Roy & the lads will do us proud come sunday.. Canee wait like... Seems like a cup final...... !! Atmospheres gonna be f?cking ELECTRIC!
    well..... lets hope 11 men turn up for the pool

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

G&H are gone, so we can now buy stuff from the club again..!! And they have 30% off.. wooo fcuking hooooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Cheers Tom.. Internet Terrorist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I seen the interview with John Henry after the sale went thru and he answered questions but i had to laugh when they asked him how he is financing the purchase of Liverpool FC that is when he said no more questions. I just feel he won't be around for long. I hope he don't suck money out of the team to buy useless baseball players. I'm glad the team was bought cause it needed to be done for Liverpool to have a chance of going forward.