Register
Page 274 of 784 FirstFirst ... 174224264269270271272273274275276277278279284324374774 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

True to form, I slag him off and then he pulls it out the bag.. Looks very hungry, haven't seen a display like this since his first season.. Obviously reads DK and is responding to my criticism.. So I'll take the plaudits for his display so far

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

, if you think about it, under rafa, he would play well then get dropped, it would knowck his confidence.

im not a fan of hodgsens negetivity but he is good at nurturing young talent. ngog is absaloutly stunning at footie, his touch is the best ive seen.

i thought they played really well tonight, good to see maxi score after he fluffed a few chances the other week. kuyt wasnt firing on all cylinders but overall a good match

dc
    Wavefield Ds 55cm at 13E 19E and 28E receiving everything out there on 2 dm800hd

previous life dm800hd and 500c on cable screw you nag3

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dctyper View Post
    , if you think about it, under rafa, he would play well then get dropped, it would knowck his confidence.

im not a fan of hodgsens negetivity but he is good at nurturing young talent. ngog is absaloutly stunning at footie, his touch is the best ive seen.

i thought they played really well tonight, good to see maxi score after he fluffed a few chances the other week. kuyt wasnt firing on all cylinders but overall a good match

dc
    think that without 3 of our 4 best players were did really well.. but personally i think villa were as bad as whu... would have liked to have seen martin kelly on earlier, think he could be crucial to our back 4 in the future, very similar to carra's start. but midfield for me is our weak point.
    YNWA..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Great display, Moved the ball well, Glad Babel got a goal, I think we are becoming a force again and Roys style of play is really showing, Roy is God..! West Ham & Villa arent bad, We just made em look bad..!

I am obsessed with Liverpool Football Club, I think you are too !

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pillapow View Post
    Great display, Moved the ball well, Glad Babel got a goal, I think we are becoming a force again and Roys style of play is really showing, Roy is God..! West Ham & Villa arent bad, We just made em look bad..!
    well maybe thats why whu are bottom and villa are not far short of bottom!!! we were not that good... but good enough to beat a poor side....
    YNWA..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

10pts off the top... 4 good wins back to back could put us up there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boomer39 View Post
    well maybe thats why whu are bottom and villa are not far short of bottom!!! we were not that good... but good enough to beat a poor side....
    No way mate, How can you say we were not that good, Missing our top 3 and play like we did, I think we are improving, leaps and bounds game by game, Why arent you impressed? Anfield was.

I am obsessed with Liverpool Football Club, I think you are too !

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello friendly bluesheite here

Was impressed with you lot tonight considering the players missing

Old woy me boy is starting to get a very organised team on the go lads

8/10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fellianis Wig View Post
    Hello friendly bluesheite here
    haven't seen one of them for years mate... so welcome aboard

Need to do it week in week out though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Good win tonight but Villa played really bad. We didn't pass the ball that good Villa was just lazy to go get it. I seen on the TV Xabi Alonso was at the game. Does that mean he had enough from that as*ho*e Jose Mourinho

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

good performance last nite needed it sittin in that cold dont how they can charge over 3quid for 2 bovrils thou was impressed with the way we didnt let them settle in there half pushed out from our back line to to soon to think were back but its a start let hope it not a false one like so many before has babel finally arrived i dont think so so many times ive thought that i do think he will be a good player when he leaves us thou maybe best for both of us when he do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

so who here goes to anfield regularly? i live in brighton but tend to go up every 1-2 months for a game. fancy meeting up sometime? organise a dk at anfield day?

dc
    Wavefield Ds 55cm at 13E 19E and 28E receiving everything out there on 2 dm800hd

previous life dm800hd and 500c on cable screw you nag3

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pillapow View Post
    No way mate, How can you say we were not that good, Missing our top 3 and play like we did, I think we are improving, leaps and bounds game by game, Why arent you impressed? Anfield was.
    didnt say i wasnt impressed... every game for me is special.. but if you think we had to be world beaters to beat that lot, you are mistaken. on "paper" our next 9 league games are against so called lesser sides, then we've got chelsea away... we will know then how far we have improved....
    YNWA..

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dctyper View Post
    so who here goes to anfield regularly? i live in brighton but tend to go up every 1-2 months for a game. fancy meeting up sometime? organise a dk at anfield day?

dc
    im there nearly every home game when shifts allow me 2 always up 4 a beer

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Well impressed with yesterdays performance. I thought everyone played well last night and Ngog and Babel looked good together. Lucas had another good game. Hopefully these will keep playing well and prove me wrong It's no secret i'm not a fan of any of them but i will gladly hold my hands up if these get it together.
    It's a pleasure coming out of the ground frozen to an icicle but feeling warm inside, once again. Heres hoping