Register
Page 384 of 784 FirstFirst ... 284334374379380381382383384385386387388389394434484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 11752
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pillapow View Post
    Even Dalglish says it, We have to worry about Liverpool, Not United, I couldnt give a shit about them winning no.19 because Whiskey nose wont last too much longer and when he does go, United will go to shit, The team will be asset stripped and it will all go tits up - Let them get on with it,
    Every time you get lost in the argument because sadly people see the need to defend your useless points !!

Or mods will oooooooooooooo close the thread unless of course its modded by a scouser pmsl !!!

Go on Pilla you claimed that Liverpool are a bigger club

Now prove it with facts just simply explain why

I will not let this go as your tripe is unfounded and needs calling to task

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lfc4life View Post
    WELL DONE LIVERPOOL fc 5-0 WINNERS!!! ROY HODGSON WERE YOU WATCHING???
    he was watching his team take 2 points of spurs.... well done ,roy.....
    YNWA..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

depends on how you define most succesful

As trophies stand it depends on priority IMO

we are most succesful english club domestically you are more succesful in europe

another way to define success is on head to head meetings against all teams regarding games won of which we are most succesfull club in the land

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrgasman View Post
    Do explain sunshine

How are your current dead legs still numero uno

Your struggling for fifth as it stands yet your still number one

I take it delusion is still a disease
    Ok read this real slow so it sinks in. Liverpool football club is currently the most successful club in English football.
    Now read it again and tell me what part you can't grasp. and i'll try and see if i can condense it a bit more or put iin a few pictures to explain it to you

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boomer39 View Post
    he was watching his team take 2 points of spurs.... well done ,roy.....
    Well done woy???? woy is happy at west brom! i am glad the pool got rid of that bubbling idiot!
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lfc4life View Post
    Well done woy???? woy is happy at west brom! i am glad the pool got rid of that bubbling idiot!
    should never have been appointed but he was our ally yesterday......well done,fella...
    YNWA..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    Ok read this real slow so it sinks in. Liverpool football club is currently the most successful club in English football.
    Now read it again and tell me what part you can't grasp. and i'll try and see if i can condense it a bit more or put iin a few pictures to explain it to you
    What part I cant grasp is explained below in picture form although it wont make much difference as you still wont realize that they really aren't that good anymore and that 18 point gap between the 2 sides is just fiction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

We'll see next season - United will crumble soon enough - Just a matter of time -

Top 6 teams and how they have fared against each other - We are top despite the Hodgson era -

Pos___Team___________Pld___W___D___L___GF___GA___G D___Pts
    .1.......Liverpool...........9.......4......2... ..3.....14.....11.....3.......14
    .2.......Man Utd..............8.......4......2.....2.....10.... ..8......2.......14
    .3.......Arsenal...............9.......2......4... ..3......13.....12.....1.......10
    .4.......Spurs.................7.......2......4... ..1.......9......9......0.......10
    .5.......Chelsea...............8......3......1.... .4.......8......9.....-1.......10
    .6.......Man City.............9.......2......3.....4......5.... ..10....-5........9
    Last edited by pillapow; 24th April, 2011 at 02:06 PM.

I am obsessed with Liverpool Football Club, I think you are too !

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

What part I cant grasp is explained below in picture form although it wont make much difference as you still wont realize that they really aren't that good anymore and that 18 point gap between the 2 sides is just fiction.

Oh right I see what you mean now, you mean your top of the league and that's your definition of success. Mine and most other peoples is the number of trophies that have been won. But of it makes you happy you hang in there and carry on believing

THE TRUTH

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pillapow View Post
    We'll see next season - United will crumble soon enough - Just a matter of time -

Top 6 teams and how they have fared against each other - We are top despite the Hodgson era -

Pos___Team___________Pld___W___D___L___GF___GA___G D___Pts
    .1.......Liverpool...........9.......4......2... ..3.....14.....11.....3.......14
    .2.......Man Utd..............8.......4......2.....2.....10.... ..8......2.......14
    .3.......Arsenal...............9.......2......4... ..3......13.....12.....1.......10
    .4.......Spurs.................7.......2......4... ..1.......9......9......0.......10
    .5.......Chelsea...............8......3......1.... .4.......8......9.....-1.......10
    .6.......Man City.............9.......2......3.....4......5.... ..10....-5........9
    we have a game in hand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

thats 21 points in my book gasman

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    thats 21 points in my book gasman
    Yea well gasman does see things rather differently to everyone else

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

we have a game in hand
    But your form is shite, you seem to grind out the wins all the time, even though your form is shite, our form is dangerous - Right now is our pre-season - See you next season -

I am obsessed with Liverpool Football Club, I think you are too !

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

we have a game in hand
    you have still got to play chelsea and the arse, we have got to play spurs, who have to play city and chelsea... cant really see us being lower than 2nd in this table...
    YNWA..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

@pilla
    thanks for the rep m8! its been too long since u last gave me some
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives