Register
Page 501 of 784 FirstFirst ... 401451491496497498499500501502503504505506511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dctyper View Post
    ac milan v barca match

aqualani is showing his class, his passing is just like alonso!!!!

mazing!!!

dc
    I wish Liverpool didn't get rid of Aqualani. Kenny never gave him a chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    What good is having your wingers only send crosses into the box when your players in the box are just to small to head them in. To me i want Suarez cutting in from the left. Don't get why anyone would want Johnson playing on the right. Just cause he scored the winner against Chelsea don't all of a sudden make him a world class player. He is an above average player at best. What Kenny needs to do is find a way to fit Carrol in since i think he is going to be the key to Liverpool's success. About letting Suarez roam where ever he wants is not really a good idea since sometimes he looks like he gets in the way of other players you know like the coach telling his best player i can't count on anyone so get on the ball as much as you can. But no matter what Kenny needs to see what changes he made for the Chelsea game and build off that and please don't go back to the lineup you put out against Sawnsea.
    Phil Thompson, Alan Hanson as well as others must be wrong then aswell in regards to Johnson playing on the right wing. Ive been saying this for along time, the guys class going forward but hopeless at the back, i beleive he can do a job on the right wing like Bale does on the left. Bale has come on leaps n bounds from playing left back, Johnson has the pace and can take on the best of players and whip in a cross or two aswell as score goals. The only thing is that he may not wan't to risk playing there himself n not get back in the England squad, coz at the moment if he was trying to get a right wing spot in the Eng side he wouldn't be first choice. He is first choice atm for the right back spot although Micah Richards n the Spurs right back will have alot to say about that from now n the end of season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I wish Liverpool didn't get rid of Aqualani. Kenny never gave him a chance.
    he wasn't up to the English game, too rough and tumble for him.. I saw him plenty of times not just in the Premier League / Carling Cup but also in the Premier Reserve League.

David Ngog had a fantastic pre season every year and failed to bring it to the main event. AA was the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

ngog was a ~~~~ing diving scum cheat who cheated brum out of 3 points when we were the better team and deserved to win
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i think ngog was not just given enough time but i believe he is a good player doing way with the diving and all those petty things......but i want liverpool to beat up on mancity this sunday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andil View Post
    i think ngog was not just given enough time but i believe he is a good player doing way with the diving and all those petty things......but i want liverpool to beat up on mancity this sunday
    are you serious mate..?? he scored 19 goals in 94 appearances, that's a terrible return over 3 seasons for a striker, factor in he was a lazy shite as well and you can see why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by opsmonkey View Post
    he wasn't up to the English game, too rough and tumble for him.. I saw him plenty of times not just in the Premier League / Carling Cup but also in the Premier Reserve League.

David Ngog had a fantastic pre season every year and failed to bring it to the main event. AA was the same.
    I agree with you about Ngog but we should have kept Aquilani when Roy was in charge instead of sending him to Juventus, once he came back his heart was never with us even tho he gave some outstanding performances in pre-season, Kenny had no choice but let him go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zee24 View Post
    I agree with you about Ngog but we should have kept Aquilani when Roy was in charge instead of sending him to Juventus, once he came back his heart was never with us even tho he gave some outstanding performances in pre-season, Kenny had no choice but let him go.
    Forget Aquilani.......................... Just forget him.

If we want to secure top 4 we need another prolific goalscorer in Jan.

I am obsessed with Liverpool Football Club, I think you are too !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

yeh, we should go for van persie

dc
    Wavefield Ds 55cm at 13E 19E and 28E receiving everything out there on 2 dm800hd

previous life dm800hd and 500c on cable screw you nag3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dctyper View Post
    yeh, we should go for van persie

dc
    No seriously, if we wnt to make that push because spurs look good and arsenal are picking up, i think chelsea will drop along with toon, if we want to guarantee CL I think another talented out and out goalscorer is warranted. Although im sure what we got now is suffice but its a shame the big money player isnt cutting the mustard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

id like to see the German fella Goetze, Cavani would be good but he wnt cme until end of season thats if we qualify for top 4. Soldado's bn linked maybe if Valencia get KO out of CL by Chavski we may have a chance in Jan?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Maybe make a cheeky bid for Drogba in Jan or maybe Carroll for Sturridge n Drogba swap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Isn't Aquilani still Liverpool property on loan for a year? I don't think Liverpool need anymore strikers. Liverpool still hasn't replaced Alonso so they need to look in that direction. If you can't pass the ball to the players up front it wouldn't matter if Pele was the striker your not going to score. Liverpool should make a bid for Lass of Real Madrid he would tighten up the midfield or Pranjic of Bayern Munich. If they wanted a striker Olic of Bayern would be a great choice since he on his way out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zee24 View Post
    Maybe make a cheeky bid for Drogba in Jan or maybe Carroll for Sturridge n Drogba swap
    Drogbas too old and temperemental, hes also a sulk. Sturridge off the radar completely.

Isn't Aquilani still Liverpool property on loan for a year? I don't think Liverpool need anymore strikers. Liverpool still hasn't replaced Alonso so they need to look in that direction. If you can't pass the ball to the players up front it wouldn't matter if Pele was the striker your not going to score. Liverpool should make a bid for Lass of Real Madrid he would tighten up the midfield or Pranjic of Bayern Munich. If they wanted a striker Olic of Bayern would be a great choice since he on his way out.
    Forget Aquilani and we have our replacements for Alonso, I hate the way people keep saying replace Xavi Alonso, We have Gerrard and Adam who can pick a pass like Alonso could & as an added bonus they are British ! Doubt we'll be signing any Germans mate !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pillapow View Post
    Drogbas too old and temperemental, hes also a sulk. Sturridge off the radar completely.

Forget Aquilani and we have our replacements for Alonso, I hate the way people keep saying replace Xavi Alonso, We have Gerrard and Adam who can pick a pass like Alonso could & as an added bonus they are British ! Doubt we'll be signing any Germans mate !
    Not for nothing but one great pass don't make him Xavi Alonso. Both those players on Bayern aren't German.