Register
Page 52 of 784 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762102152552 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

rumours today saying that owen would have rejoined liverpool for 1ook paycut !
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Was he actually getting 100k at Newcastle :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

yes he was and actually played under 100 games for them in 4 years

gmb45

Steven Gerrard gave Liverpool's pre-season plans a boost last night by signing a new ?25million four-year contract.

The Anfield skipper agreed improved terms of around ?125,000 a week in April and finally put his name to the deal after returning from holiday and joining his team-mates at Liverpool's Melwood training ground.
    Steven Gerrard

Gerrard recently announced that he intends retiring after seeing out his next Liverpool contract.

The England midfielder is the latest Liverpool star to commit to a long-term deal this summer.

Gerrard will be desperate to win the league title he and the club craves in his remaining years with the Anfield giants.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

just seen micheal owen in a man yoo shirt on sky sports news! scum sum scum

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lfc4life View Post
    just seen micheal owen in a man yoo shirt on sky sports news! scum sum scum
    if you looked here.... http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...tml#post223693 you would have seen it 7 days ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well obviuosly i had seen it but saw it for myself on tele
    Last edited by lfc4life; 10th July, 2009 at 11:12 PM.

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Dossena is on his way out...!!

Official online shop has Johnson's squad number as 2 and Dossena isnt an option for you to choose on your new shirt :P

Official LFC Adult Home Shirt 08/10-Adult Home Kit-

Also... WTF..!!

Liverpool in shock bid for Ribery

Liverpool are set to make a shock move for Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery.

British bookmakers have today dramatically slashed the odds on Ribery moving to Anfield from 66/1 to 8/13.

This unusual transfer story has been backed up by similar betting cirumstances surrounding Michael Owen's shock move to Manchester United.

Reports from England have suggested that Reds manager Rafael Benitez will make a big-money offer to sign the highly sought-after French international.

Real Madrid, Manchester United, Barcelona and Arsenal have all been linked with Ribery but so far Liverpool's name has never mentioned.

Bayern Munich have already stated Ribery is not for sale but the winger has already stated his desire to leave the German club.

This news will definitely raise doubts over the futures of Xabi Alonso and Javier Mascherano. In order to secure Ribery, Liverpool may have to sell first before making this huge transfer outlay.

The Reds want to keep the pair, but their tight budget means Benitez - who has already splashed more than ?17 million on Glen Johnson - will have to sell before making another big buy.

Speculation is that Liverpool could also put together a player-exchange deal involving Andreas Dossena, Andriy Voronin and Ryan Babel plus ?25million cash.
    Source - ESPN
    Last edited by opsmonkey; 11th July, 2009 at 12:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i know ! there was a story about this on sky sports news yesterday from guy who was part of sky bet saying the odds were slashed from 66-1 to 33-1 then 8-13

Maybe we wont get him! we dcould afford his wages probably but his transfer.

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BBC SPORT | Football | Europe | Alonso remains a target for Real

What do people think ? Think real will give us the 50 million? :P

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

yeah i do.. they have more money than sense.. id ask for ?60 as we know they have it..!!

Good midfielder..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

its been reported in the l.pool echo alonso has said he wants to go to madrid he wants it sorted before sunday when he is supposed to report back for pre season as he doesnt want to come back to liverpool and wants to stay in spain l.f.c. want ?35 mil. for him but r.madrid want to pay ?27mil so it looks like its adios alonso just the fee to sort out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

well if he wants to go no point in forcing him to stay he'll just play shite.. if he pushes madrid and they want him they'll stump up the asking price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

my sentiments exactly mate lets just get the best price we can if micheal flatley (ronaldo )is worth ?80 mil alonso is worth ?35 mil its just frustrating that we are close to putting a proper challenge for the prem in and players ask to leave hopefully rafa can use the money wisely

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i work with a couple of spanish lads and they have read from
    mundo deportivo (barcelona paper) that the deal is almost done for Alonso and that we r goin for Silva and Martinez ,but when they checked the madrid paper "marca" they had us linked with Alberto Aquilani for 15 mill euro!