Register
Page 53 of 784 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103153553 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

good game to start off the new season.. GJ looked good as did Yossi.. enjoy it on LFC.TV for those who didnt watch it on JSC+4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LUCAS: RAFA HAS FOUND MISSING LINK he belives that gj is the missing link to helping lfc getting the title
    Last edited by lfc4life; 19th July, 2009 at 10:46 PM.
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Lucas is the missing link between man and ape the useless twat

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

watched it on lfctv, same last night. but whats jsc+4? ynwa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

JSC is the Al Jazeera Sports channels, namely channels 1-8..

They are showing all the Liverpool pre-season games LIVE..

You need a satellite dish pointed at Hotbird 13E to receive them, then either a Al Jazeera card or a bit of knowhow to watch the encrypted pictures..

You do know that with a different satellite setup (ie not a sky setup) you can watch every Liverpool game LIVE.. Saturday 3pm kick offs included

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

according to the papers and the talking on sky sports news liverpool are shok contenders for peter crouch

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

YNWA

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

must be desperate, cant be because he's a world class striker, otherwise why sell him in the first place

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alker ranger View Post
    must be desperate, cant be because he's a world class striker, otherwise why sell him in the first place
    he wanted to leave to have regular first team football, he wasnt happy being a squad player.. maybe he feels he's done enough to ensure a start each week next to torres..

good squad player and we do need a 2nd out and out forward seen how Kuyt plays down the channel

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I heard this on the grapevine a couple of weeks back. IMHO it was a mistake to offload the big fella in the first place and i would welcome him back tomorrow. He's a proven goalscorer in the prem, who had no choice but to move away to play first team football . If the rumours are true then You can be sure if Rafa buys him back he will be a first choice striker this time around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

would be good to see crouch back, knows the systems rafa plays...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by opsmonkey View Post
    JSC is the Al Jazeera Sports channels, namely channels 1-8..

They are showing all the Liverpool pre-season games LIVE..

You need a satellite dish pointed at Hotbird 13E to receive them, then either a Al Jazeera card or a bit of knowhow to watch the encrypted pictures..

You do know that with a different satellite setup (ie not a sky setup) you can watch every Liverpool game LIVE.. Saturday 3pm kick offs included
    cheers ops, haven't had satellite for years, used to dabble with it fun but use cable now. watch non-tv games on pc . loads of sites show al jazeera as well. not missed lfc tv game for 2 seasons. cheers mate, ynwa.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

are you lot serious peter crouch

shows one thing anyway you are not a footballing team if you want crouch more of a hit it to the big man upfront ala wimbledon

and before you all start saying what a good player he is you are way off the mark, yes for a big man his touch is not bad and he is not a bad player

but ffs he is not good and no where near world class, managers buy and play people like peter crouch for one reason and one only, no matter how much they dress him up he will always be a big beanpole target man and an average one at that

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    are you lot serious peter crouch

shows one thing anyway you are not a footballing team if you want crouch more of a hit it to the big man upfront ala wimbledon

and before you all start saying what a good player he is you are way off the mark, yes for a big man his touch is not bad and he is not a bad player

but ffs he is not good and no where near world class, managers buy and play people like peter crouch for one reason and one only, no matter how much they dress him up he will always be a big beanpole target man and an average one at that
    How do work that one out ? Crouch was not used as a target man for Liverpool. Crouch is an excellent player regardless of his height. In 2007 he was Liverpool's top goalscorer.
    As i have said before i think it was a mistake to offload him in the first place.I know who i would choose between him and Owen, and it wouldn't be the greedy little welshman