Register
Page 584 of 784 FirstFirst ... 84484534574579580581582583584585586587588589594634684 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 11752
    Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Sorry we forgot to inform you that you had been banned. We will do so if there is a next time.
    Last edited by satsmo; 29th January, 2012 at 03:11 AM. Reason: typo
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by satsmo View Post
    Sorry we forgot to inform you that you had been banned. We will do so if there is a next time.

am i allowed to ask what for? i dont remember doing anything wrong..

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

welcome back sg

i know you have been saying that man u are on the decline and you are absolutely correct,but sadly they won 3 premiership titles whilst doing so and only man city seem capable of stopping them again this season.

i will stick my neck out and say they will win it again this year.

liverpool are on the up but the league table shows man u have a lot farther to fall before reaching your level over a season.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

When will you lot learn? You got english clubs banned from europe. There is so much public attention atm about racism in football and here is some idiot thats supposed to be a fan of football

BBC News - Arrest over 'gesture' at Liverpool-Manchester United tie

Am taking nothing away from the team themselves but you clowns have to learn your lesson at some point. Irritates me like the itch you cant reach.

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well well all the nice people support manu dont they lets see what reception suarz gets at your gaff then

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cunny View Post
    When will you lot learn? You got english clubs banned from europe. There is so much public attention atm about racism in football and here is some idiot thats supposed to be a fan of football

BBC News - Arrest over ***039;gesture***039; at Liverpool-Manchester United tie

Am taking nothing away from the team themselves but you clowns have to learn your lesson at some point. Irritates me like the itch you cant reach.
    Did not want to mention this as the subject is delicate and takes away from the football but since you are long standing member and already have then people may aswell see why the guy is arrested.

Perhaps the guy far left just has a couple of itchy armpits
    Funky gibbon T-shirt to follow

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cunny View Post

BBC News - Arrest over ***039;gesture***039; at Liverpool-Manchester United tie

You lot? One person among 45000 and your right there acusing "us lot" of being racist. Has he been charged? Is he doing a monkey impression or is he saying someone is a chicken? "Your lot" have judged already as usual.

And WTF do you mean by when will you learn, you got English clubs banned from Europe? That was nearly 27 years ago what has that got to do with anything today. Think before you post more ~~~~in shite like that. It's comments like yours that have nothing to do with football we're trying to keep off the football forums.

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redtide11 View Post
    Did not want to mention this as the subject is delicate and takes away from the football but since you are long standing member and already have then people may aswell see why the guy is arrested.

Perhaps the guy far left just has a couple of itchy armpits
    Funky gibbon T-shirt to follow
    Then why mention it when you know it's already been mentioned in another thread and then make a stupid inflmatory remark about it. See my other reply to another manc in a Liverpool thread.

THE TRUTH

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Theres already a thread on the forum about that idiot http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ed-tie-252755/ ...lets stick to football in here.

Some sore fekkin losers about I tell you, no mention about who dominated who in league match when Mancs stole a draw, but when they play keep ball and rack up the possession stats, all of a sudden they dominate a match where Reina has 1 save to make.

Lets put it like this...Fergie says he was proud of his teams good performance, I thought we were poor.........so a poor us beat a good you's

I have said it time and time again, we have totally dominated teams in the league and not got the goals...thats why we are 7th. The only stat that counts is the goals stat, possesion gets you NO points and certainly doesn't get you into the next round of the cup.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Chickens are renowned for making that shape with their beaks arent they hahahaha

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Chickens are renowned for making that shape with their beaks arent they hahahaha
    Just accept it m8 you lost end of ..

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Your seriously saying that looks nothing like a chicken impression?

THE TRUTH

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    Your seriously saying that looks nothing like a chicken impression?
    Well his side was getting battered at home by United reserves so perhaps he was flapping a bit

I think the shape he is making with his mouth suggests he is doing something else but if chickens is what you see then so be it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well his side was getting battered at home by United reserves so perhaps he was flapping a bit

I think the shape he is making with his mouth suggests he is doing something else but if chickens is what you see then so be it.
    Battered....what fekkin match were you watching, playing the ball about amongst you is not battering a team, ffs we had more shots, your keeper had more saves to make and you lot think you battered us...oh dear I forgot, it was your reserves, but don't forget we did give you a chance and started with 3 of our 1st team on the bench, once we brought them you didn't have that possession anymore.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Doesn't matter what i see you have made your mind up already. I was saying he hasn't been charged don't be judgemental he could have been calling someone a chicken but you have judged already.

Is this the same reserve side that battered Wigan and were a squad full of worldbeaters Reserve side is right because your clubs slipping and that's all you've got now a squad full of mediocrity Three shots on target in 90 minutes of domination

THE TRUTH