Register
Page 633 of 784 FirstFirst ... 133533583623628629630631632633634635636637638643683733 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would think tonight is an ideal chance to give some of the younger players a chance.

By all accounts the boy Suso is meant to be special but if he isn't given a taste to whet his appetite then what's the point?

It's not as if he could do worse than Downing.
    "No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good." - Brian Fantana

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

talking to the liverpool fans at work they expect a weakened team and a kicking tonite.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

We will field a weakened team but we will win I would like to see some of the kids play tonight and i think Sterling should start but i don't think we will see them.

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

don't see why not, they can't play any worse than the 1st team are playing at the moment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

think papiss cisse has scored more in his 1st 9 games for newcastle than the liverpool strikers have in there last 9 put together

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jordigirl View Post
    think papiss cisse has scored more in his 1st 9 games for newcastle than the liverpool strikers have in there last 9 put together
    Hmmmm i think we've won more trophies in the last 6 weeks than Newcastle have won in the last 50 years

THE TRUTH

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hi

Dont want to go down that road of who has scored what and how many etc the list is too long .

Just hope the youngsters get a chance tonight, its an ideal time and oppurtunity...... cant do any worse than some in 1st team and really they need to be given some taste between now and end of season apart from the semi and final if we get there.

Regards

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

team for tonight
    Doni, Flanagan, Skrtel, Coates, Johnson, Henderson, Shelvey, Spearing, Maxi, Carroll, Bellamy. Subs: Jones, Agger, Enrique, Kuyt, Suarez, Aurelio, Carragher

As i thought no room for any of the kids

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

and ya point being bd ?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I thought my point was obvious no kids in the squad

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't think the team's strong enough to throw the kids in tonight, but next season they'll figure. Be interesting to see if this team works tonight, or just carries on the attitude of the last 8 or so games.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

This team has been picked with Saturdays game in mind. We could have played 2 or 3 of the kids tonight, we don't need a strong team to give them a run out. We're playing the league games out for pride only and i'm sure the kids would have done us proud.

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I do believe at least Sterling should've been played tonight. The lad's talented and I think can hold his own in the prem now. I hate the whole one for the future quote, but he really is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, that was an interesting game, wasn't it?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thought Carrol had a great game

We need a striker & Maxi's gettin the goals

got be worth startin him in a few more games