Register
Page 673 of 784 FirstFirst ... 173573623663668669670671672673674675676677678683723773 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I am completely baffled with all this talk of Carroll going.He was looking good at the end of last season and looked dangerous in the Euro's so why would any manger let him go for less than we paid for him to another club that will be aiming for a top 4 finish.If we do sell him then why not let him go to Italy on loan see if it improves his technical ability were he can not come back to haunt us.But the most baffling thing is why oh why is he not talking about getting rid of the useless tw*t Downing he was shite last year no goal and no assist's but no word on over is long due departure.
    If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and lose money on players that didn't work out. Liverpool should sent Adam back where he came from. Henderson should be loaned out so he can learn how to play. Downing should be taught how to serve beer cause football isn't his thing. Once the team cleans up Kenny's mess things should get better.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and lose money on players that didn't work out. Liverpool should sent Adam back where he came from. Henderson should be loaned out so he can learn how to play. Downing should be taught how to serve beer cause football isn't his thing. Once the team cleans up Kenny's mess things should get better.
    Haha...well said and sooo true

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

In an interview with Liverpoolfc.com at the team hotel in Boston, the manager moved to clarify the club's position on the USA international, who scored 23 goals for Fulham last season.

"Clint is a player we've enquired about, it is as simple as that," said Rodgers.

"Ian Ayre, our managing director, has spoken with the club to see what the position is. That is where we're at.

"He's a very talented player but we don't like to talk about other clubs' players."

Meanwhile, Rodgers also spoke about Andy Carroll and insisted a possible loan move away from Anfield would not be entertained.

"There has been a lot written and spoken about him but first and foremost Andy is a Liverpool player," said the boss.

"To consider a loan period for someone the club spent ?35million on isn't something we're looking to do at this moment in time.

"Andy will be the same as every other player - if there's ever an offer that comes in we'd look at it as a club and see if it's going to be worthwhile for the club and the team as a whole.

"The club invested ?35million in him. People talk about whether he can fit into my style or not, but if you're a club and you spend ?35million on a player you'd like to think he can fit into whatever style the team plays.

"He's a good player. He'll join the rest of the group next week and we'll take it from there."

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

***** me the shitemeister is back again

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firestorm View Post
    I am completely baffled with all this talk of Carroll going.He was looking good at the end of last season and looked dangerous in the Euro's so why would any manger let him go for less than we paid for him to another club that will be aiming for a top 4 finish.If we do sell him then why not let him go to Italy on loan see if it improves his technical ability were he can not come back to haunt us.But the most baffling thing is why oh why is he not talking about getting rid of the useless tw*t Downing he was shite last year no goal and no assist's but no word on over is long due departure.
    I wouldn't let Carroll go neither but the positive is, Rodgers knows what he wants. He has a style of play and certain players in mind that he want's to see and Carroll doesn't seem to fit in with that vision.
    He has brought back Cole and Aqualani two players who IMO never got a fair crack for one reason or another and both excellent players. Let's hope the manager is right.

THE TRUTH

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zee24 View Post
    In an interview with Liverpoolfc.com at the team hotel in Boston, the manager moved to clarify the club's position on the USA international, who scored 23 goals for Fulham last season.

"Clint is a player we've enquired about, it is as simple as that," said Rodgers.

"Ian Ayre, our managing director, has spoken with the club to see what the position is. That is where we're at.

"He's a very talented player but we don't like to talk about other clubs' players."

Meanwhile, Rodgers also spoke about Andy Carroll and insisted a possible loan move away from Anfield would not be entertained.

"There has been a lot written and spoken about him but first and foremost Andy is a Liverpool player," said the boss.

"To consider a loan period for someone the club spent ?35million on isn't something we're looking to do at this moment in time.

"Andy will be the same as every other player - if there's ever an offer that comes in we'd look at it as a club and see if it's going to be worthwhile for the club and the team as a whole.

"The club invested ?35million in him. People talk about whether he can fit into my style or not, but if you're a club and you spend ?35million on a player you'd like to think he can fit into whatever style the team plays.

"He's a good player. He'll join the rest of the group next week and we'll take it from there."
    LBH if B.R signs C.D from Fulham A.C is gone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    ***** me the shitemeister is back again
    With someone like you Kenny doesn't need a doctor to tell him how his colon is since you have your head up his arse all the time

I have a right to my opinion. Just cause you don't agree don't give you the right speak the way you do. Your just pissed i was right about Kenny and the three turkeys and i'm an American. Get over it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

With someone like you Kenny doesn't need a doctor to tell him how his colon is since you have your head up his arse all the time

I have a right to my opinion. Just cause you don't agree don't give you the right speak the way you do. Your just pissed i was right about Kenny and the three turkeys and i'm an American. Get over it!
    If your so right why hasn't Brendan Rodgers got rid of the so called 3 turkeys?

Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

You have find someone to offload them to.....that could be a hard task .

Even you must agree the Henderson downing duo at least...are on the crap side of average....

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Change the record will you ffs. You had a downer on Kenny from day one. Yes your American,and will never know what it's like to be an Englishman "supporting" his local team. End of

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

If your so right why hasn't Brendan Rodgers got rid of the so called 3 turkeys?
    Once they sign Dempsey I'm sure Adam and Downing will be gone. The problem with them and Carroll are the money Liverpool paid for them and what they want for them. I can't see any of the three turkeys starting. It's a shame but it seems Carroll will be atleast loaned out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

i can't see any of them leaving even if Dempsey signs apart from Carroll, if Adam Hendo or Downing were leaving the manger wouldn't be talking them up, Adam wouldn't be outspoken looking forward to nxt season.

Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

i can't see any of them leaving even if Dempsey signs apart from Carroll, if Adam Hendo or Downing were leaving the manger wouldn't be talking them up, Adam wouldn't be outspoken looking forward to nxt season.
    If Kenny couldn't win with these turkeys how does Rodgers think he could win with them? They are losers period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If Kenny couldn't win with these turkeys how does Rodgers think he could win with them? They are losers period.
    Bit harsh to call them losers they haven't performed for Liverpool thats certain. Who knows may be Brendan Rodgers can get the best of them. Players can improve over time look at Lucas hope we won't have to wait that long ..