Register
Page 678 of 784 FirstFirst ... 178578628668673674675676677678679680681682683688728778 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Should be able to finish Gomel off tonight

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    I bet Aquilani has a good year. The problem with him was Liverpool paid to much for him and he was injured with an injury that took a long time to heal. Saying he was the worst signing Liverpool ever made surely wrong. The three turkeys are way worse than him. How about Carroll? I'm not going to lose sleep over Aqua leaving but still think he deserved a chance.
    Can four managers all be wrong about him? There was rumours going around just after he signed that he was a bottler and the prem was too physical for him. Thats why he wanted away. No smoke without fire

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    Can four managers all be wrong about him? There was rumours going around just after he signed that he was a bottler and the prem was too physical for him. Thats why he wanted away. No smoke without fire
    Thats my thoughts to. Its even more than 4 if you add the italian managers to the list, its 7 managers in 3-4 years that have not wanted him.

Can they all be wrong?

He looks crap anyway, his passing is weak and its meant to be his strongest asset.
    Last edited by slippy05; 9th August, 2012 at 01:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

it's obvious he's either lazy or weak. Benitez himself said that (Alberto Aquilani's woes at Liverpool could be mental not physical | Football | The Guardian) in 2010. Its obvious he's a problem child, cant see Hodgson, Dalglish and Rodgers basing each of their decisions on Benitez alone.

Looking forward to a return to Anfield, even better now I'm no longer in London, no 9 hour round trip for me tonight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

No matter who Rodgers plays ( Even thou i would rather not see the three turkeys) all i want is Liverpool to return to their winning ways and their given right to be playing CL football.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    No matter who Rodgers plays ( Even thou i would rather not see the three turkeys) all i want is Liverpool to return to their winning ways and their given right to be playing CL football.
    We all do but, nothing is a given right in football, it needs to be earned, wolfpack.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What great game attacking football all the way, never mind the opposition, we can only get better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Borini and Suarez look good together played like they've been playing together for sometime. Gerrard playing with freedom bodes well for the season.

Looks like Joe Allen's medical is 2moz

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeh Joe Allen will be added to our team and few more very soon, looking good for this season

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think we need allen, him and lucas would be great together.

Love how brenden only put stevie in centre mid once before realising he should be played further forward.

We have great balance in pressing and attacking, and he is obviously trying to get us to play the barca way by using the goalie as an extra player at times.

Will be interesting to see how we do when teams come with 11 behind the ball at anfield though, those are the games that have been costing us for years.

Impressed so far though.

Not so impressed with gerrards comments after the game "agger wants to stay but it might not be in his hands...its up to the owners"

Doesnt this sound like he will be forced out if we get a huge bid?

Are we being asset stripped? I think there will be a huge backlash if we sell agger, because it seems he wants to stay and would be integral to how brenden likes to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Joe Allen Officially a Liverpool player and will wear the No. 24 shirt

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here is the latest from a well-informed guy,

Agger does not want to join City so fingers crossed that will not happen and he will stay..

Tello is a loan target..

Sahin is also a target, it will be a straight fight with Arsenal.

Demsey is on going with Adam used as a makeweight, could drag on..

Carroll has gone quiet and could possibly be subject of a last minute bid from Newcastle..

Walcott is a target....

This guy's rumours normally 90% of them come true, I have been following his updates for the last two years.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Hmmmm so who exactly is THIS guy?

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know him personally but his rumours do come true, he even got news of previous transfers before the paper did, 24 hrs before it was made public.

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams