Register
Page 682 of 784 FirstFirst ... 182582632672677678679680681682683684685686687692732782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

That was shit, the tactics were shit, the midfield was shit, the ref was shit,Allen was brought into soon and not very impressed with the substitutions there taking a penalty your 1 nill down already to you take and attacking midfield player for a 35 year old defender.
    Brendon has a lot off work ahead off him if this is anything to go off.
    If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

made my day this score , no idea who Liverpool think they are anymore tbh, no threat at all, great pass rate though
    Rodgers has developed the best way to lose a football match.
    He's an idiot - so are Liverpool for appointing him. Completely out of his depth

Retired Sat TV Addict
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Whats the difference between liverpool and a triangle?

A triangle has 3 points...

Read the Rules here; they apply to EveryOne.

DM800s HD
    Openbox S10
    TM500
    DM500s

90cm FortecStar dish
    Technomate 2300 motor powered by UsalS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

First game back was a shambles, the defence was all over the place Skrtel looked like his old self with mistakes galore id still he went for ?20 mill then Dagger.

In my opinion the ref got both pens right and had no choice but to send Agger off.

Suarez needs to seriously work on his finishing with the amount of chances he gets every game. Borini looked poor well to be fair most of them did. I still don't know why Cole came on, Downing should have stayed on for me he was doing more then Borini who kept giving the ball away and Carroll could have come on earlier.

Tough games ahead of us they'll need to put on a performance against the Mancs nxt week.

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Poor result 2day

same as last season - need to put chances away

hard to see who's goin 2 do it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

First penalty was correct arm in the back, always running that risk, second one was very soft Skrtel had no idea he was there and went to clear the ball and shane long just crept up and fell over. How many chances has Suarez missed today, think I counted 8.
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andy1967 View Post
    First penalty was correct arm in the back, always running that risk, second one was very soft Skrtel had no idea he was there and went to clear the ball and shane long just crept up and fell over. How many chances has Suarez missed today, think I counted 8.
    Soft or not he brought him down strikers will go down soon as they get touched in the box there have been plenty far worse seen given, someone could have given Skrtel a heads up but he didn't look comfortable all game.

I don't know how he fits in Rodgers plans and Agger doesn't, Agger likes the ball at his feet brings it out plays it about, Skrtels more no nonsense who boots the ball away and doesn't look comfortable having the ball at his feet too long, Agger should be kept.

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

What a game. Liverpool looked bad. The midfield gave the ball away too many times. Borini and Allen looked lost and made Gerrard press his passes. Why did Rodgers bring on Carra since he lost a step especially with a man down? The biggest mistake was taking off Lucas. It was over from there. I'm not going to panic cause I'm sure Rodgers will get it right. Give Him 10 games to plus with Dempsey coming he should make a difference.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

if you want to play attacking progressive football you need a back four that can get back and cover,you did not have that today.
    that needs to be addressed or what you saw today is just the tip of the iceberg.

still not all bad news lads,swansea won and felainis wig has resurfaced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Skirtel was sloppy should have been more aware who was coming in behind him so it was a penalty. Infact the whole Liverpool team was sloppy no cohesion and the timing is awful with some bigger games coming up we needed those 3pts.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

playing gerrard as part of a midfield 3 was always asking for it.

i love stevie but you CAN NOT play him in the middle, he is a liability and just walks around.

I wish we would use gerrard like fergie uses giggs and scholes. He is an attacking player who should not have many defensive responsibilities.

I thought we played well first half but didnt put our chances away and it cost us. I agree with zee, both were pens and it was a red.

Johnson at left back didnt help either.

I think brenden tried to win the game with 10 men, hence why he took off lucas, that was a mistake and i hope he learnt from it. Although lucas looked well short yesterday and it will take atleast a month for him to get back up to speed.

Downing went missing again, and he just isnt right for liverpool or rodgers system.

dempsey surez gerrard.....would be a good front 3

but we need lucas, allen + one more behind them.

That one extra midfielder needs to be a ball winner, a destructive type who can put in tackles, be strong and win the ball back.

I hope rodgers adapts his system according to the players he has got, like he said he would.

These players cant play like barca, they just havent got the ability and confidence....we need a system that suits us, and focus's on our good points, not one that exposes our weaknesses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Personally thought our biggest issue was Kelly and far to many times was caught out of position and when situation arouse defending was poor.
    When he came on the scene looked a good player but since injury has looked poor.
    Hopefully this is just poor form and will get better.

Allen looked good on ball and distributed it well and for me was our best midfielder.
    While Rodgers develops our new style, mistakes without a shadow of doubt will be made ie loose pass which will be punished on the counter attack.
    The fact of the matter is some fans need a reality check ie we have finished 6,7,8 last 3 seasons.
    We are on a limited budget due to Kenny massive spending and have no champions league our owners are not going to take the man city approach and bankrupt us.

Its going to be a slow process as some of the players in the team our not capable of playing the pass and move game, Rodgers has little choice but to play them.

Beginning of the season our manager stated if you expect us to play like Barcelona after 2 months or so as manager than you are deluded.

This season is all about rebuilding and getting the players to learn a new style obviously mistakes will be made on the way ie yesterday and I am sure more to follow.

However once the style is implemented over time I have no doubt in my mind we will win alot of games with an attacking brand of football.

Rodgers has a massive task and in time we will get our rewards.
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by khan07958 View Post
    While Rodgers develops our new style
    Its going to be a slow process as some of the players in the team our not capable of playing the pass and move game, Rodgers has little choice but to play them.
    Rodgers has a massive task and in time we will get our rewards.
    I don't believe it's going to be a slow process. Might take some games but should see results within the first ten games. I don't see it being a massive task for Rodgers he has enough talent to win. What he does with it is up to him.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm a Swansea fan and all this fuss made about Rogers ? Why? He inherited most of the Swansea side and kept playing the way we have played for years , he did get us up to the premiership , but he's no legend who was he before he came to the Swans ? A nobody with a failed managerial career , he takes Swansea up and he's the new messier ? I don't think so the papers say Swansea was all about Rogers , the papers are wrong Swansea are all about the players and the way they have played for the last 5 years they will continue that way under Luadrup , we will be safe again no problem Rogers did bring some good players in Vorm , Sinclair , CAulker on loan , routlidge and maybe one or two others , but he also bought some terrible players Luke Moore , Lita, morera, mcrechran , connely, plus many others he's no god I can tell you and I think your going to struggle again this year he'll be lucky to still be in the job by Xmas as you boys got hell of a hard next 5 games this game again WBA was your easiest he under estimated them as Swansea beat them home and away last season with ease, hard times ahead at Liverpool and I like Liverpool so I hope he sorts it out soon or he'll be back on the dole !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

if Suarez scores either of those first 2 it's a different game.
    Allen was the only stand out, MOTD wouldn't have shown you that, just like they didn't show the blatant body check on Borini in the area that went unpunished by Dowd. Lucas came off as he's still making his way back from injury. Certain players gave up when it went 2-0, that is unacceptable