Register
Page 688 of 784 FirstFirst ... 188588638678683684685686687688689690691692693698738 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Aaron Lennon, Scott Parker and Rafael van der Vaart have been put up for transfer by Spurs which of the 3 would you like at Anfield if any?

I wouldn't mind VDV, Lennon has been linked in the past as well but i think Brendan's got his eye on Walcott and Dempsey.

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

"I'll be wearing this t-shirt all day" Joseph Barton

Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zee24 View Post
    Lucas Leiva has been ruled out for up to 2-3 months with a thigh injury
    Yeah just heard time to sell him I think. He's a good player who's progressed over the years but he's more and more injury prone like Joe cole.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

He's come along way I can't see him being sold not until the summer if then, Brendan's a fan of Lucas.

Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zee24 View Post
    Aaron Lennon, Scott Parker and Rafael van der Vaart have been put up for transfer by Spurs which of the 3 would you like at Anfield if any?

I wouldn't mind VDV, Lennon has been linked in the past as well but i think Brendan's got his eye on Walcott and Dempsey.

If this is true then i give AVB 6 months

He is a complete mentalist

Why does he try and gutt out every team so quickly?!

I dont like VDV he goes missing to often, lennon wouldnt be bad he has pace which we have always needed.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Monty31ot View Post
    Yeah just heard time to sell him I think. He's a good player who's progressed over the years but he's more and more injury prone like Joe cole.
    Injuries like this are common after the serious kne injury he had.

He was 2 months ahead of schedule anyway when he returned

These are his first injuries in nearly 5 years at liverpool?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Just days after signing Nuri Sahin, Liverpool are set to sign another young Turk.

It was just announced that the club is very close to signing young German Turkish player Samed Yesil from Bayer Leverkusen for a sum reported to be at around the ?1 million mark.

Samed Yesil is only 18 years old and the youngster has already featured for Germany's U17.

He has impressed for his country at U18, U17 and U16 levels and for the price appears to be somewhat of a coup.

Yesil bagged six goals for Germany at the FIFA Under-17 World Cup and was one of the stars of the tournament. He has 19 goals in 21 games at that level.

Arsenal tried to sign him last summer until the deal fell through.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19v6-HLtTzg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19v6-HLtTzg[/ame]
    Last edited by zee24; 30th August, 2012 at 03:08 PM.

Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Jay Spearing has agreed to join Bolton on loan for 6-months.

Spearing agrees Bolton loan | Sky Sports

I would have preferred to see him go on a permanent, I don't see him improving, but hey I could be wrong.

I do wish him well though and thank him for giving 110% every time he was on the pitch for us.

Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Andy Carroll set to join West Ham on loan

Liverpool have agreed to allow Andy Carroll to join West Ham United on a one year loan deal having accepted that a permanent transfer is now highly unlikely.

Carroll travelled to London earlier today to undergo a medical after Liverpool relented on their original stipulation that the out of favour forward would only be allowed to leave if a permanent deal was agreed with either West Ham or Newcastle United.

Neither club came up with such an offer and Liverpool were faced with the choice of either keeping Carroll as third choice or allowing the 23-year-old to spend the rest of the season at West Ham with the London club paying his ?80,000 weekly wage.

With just 24 hours to go until the transfer window closes, Brendan Rodgers agreed to allow Carroll to depart on loan with the bitter pill being sweetened slightly by a ?1 million loan fee.

The transfer is a remarkable coup for West Ham who had previously offered a ?1 million loan fee for Carroll to be followed by a ?17 million permanent transfer as long as they retained their Premier League status.

It is a blow to Rodgers, though, as the Liverpool manager had hoped that Carrolls departure would boost his spending power on transfer deadline day and he is now hoping Charlie Adam will complete a ?5 million transfer to Stoke City, with Everton also a possible destination for the midfield player.
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Walcott or Dempsey before deadline?

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Walcott I would'nt want, yous signed bad players last season better than him in my eyes.

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

They're the two rumoured to be linked not the two that i'm putting forward Having said that i like Walcott and would take him.

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    They're the two rumoured to be linked not the two that i'm putting forward Having said that i like Walcott and would take him.
    Ive read he is on ?75k a week and wants ?100k from them to sign a new deal, Brendon has said he will not pay over the odds or pay players big money while at LFC. Plus he only gets 1 million upfront for Carroll, have to sell a few more players to bring any more in was his words few days ago.
    BTW@Shady what did you say in this thread about if Carroll goes?

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

He has asked can his shirt number be 35

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

good luck to him hope he bangs a few goals in so come the summer other teams come in for him and maybe get more money for him

Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone