Register
Page 694 of 784 FirstFirst ... 194594644684689690691692693694695696697698699704744 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Never mind the apologies, where are the arrests? Just heard that some police are still in there jobs today.
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

CELTIC Football Club would like to send its support to the city of Liverpool, Liverpool Football Club and, most importantly, to the families of the 96 people who died in the Hillsborough disaster on April 15, 1989.

Celtic Chief Executive Peter Lawwell said: There has always been a strong bond between Celtic and Liverpool FC, and between supporters of both clubs, and the Celtic family has long supported the campaign for Justice for the 96.

On this important day, when previously unseen official documents have been released for the first time, the hope is that it will bring justice, and the truth about what happened at Hillsborough, a step closer for all those involved.

As always, our thoughts and prayers remain with the families of those who lost loved ones on that tragic day when 96 people went to a football match and did not return home."

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andy1967 View Post
    Never mind the apologies, where are the arrests? Just heard that some police are still in there jobs today.
    Next up hopefully

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Congratulations to all the people of Liverpool and there football club for never giving up totally admire you for that. JUSTICE AT LAST.
    You never walk alone from a manu fan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I came across this today, and thought some of you, may want to watch it.

Hillsborough (1996) PDTV XviD

Drama based on the real life events of April 1989, when ninety-six Liverpool supporters were crushed to death during an F.A. Cup Semi-Final match against Nottingham Forest at Sheffield Wednesday's Hillsborough Stadium. This movie follows three Liverpudlian families before the match, during the tragedy and at the ensuing court battles which tried to decide who was to blame and what went wrong.

Code:
    https://rapidshare.com/#!download|105p10|555559248|h.1996.u56952.rm.rar|880617|0|0
    !retupmoc eht ni deppart m'I !pleH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLBhNLeH3E&feature=player_embedded]Sneak peak: Being Liverpool - Brendan Rodgers instructs players - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1InrK2pKLc]Being: Liverpool - Another Teaser Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Starts nxt Friday on Channel 5 9pm
    Last edited by zee24; 14th September, 2012 at 09:21 PM.

Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

or if you can't wait that long here you go

Being Liverpool : Episode 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtl...pisode-1_sport

sorry its been deleted
    Last edited by zee24; 14th September, 2012 at 09:31 PM.

Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tshirtman View Post
    I came across this today, and thought some of you, may want to watch it.

Hillsborough (1996) PDTV XviD

Drama based on the real life events of April 1989, when ninety-six Liverpool supporters were crushed to death during an F.A. Cup Semi-Final match against Nottingham Forest at Sheffield Wednesday's Hillsborough Stadium. This movie follows three Liverpudlian families before the match, during the tragedy and at the ensuing court battles which tried to decide who was to blame and what went wrong.

Code:
    https://rapidshare.com/#!download|105p10|555559248|h.1996.u56952.rm.rar|880617|0|0
    I have watched this a couple of times over the years and would recommend it to anyone that hasn't seen it.

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There has been a great injustice and coverup and all those responsible and involved in this traversty of juctice should be held accountable.

Charges of Perjury should be brought against anyone involved in this matter !!!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Default Number one again.

The song that was adopted as an anthem by Liverpool Football Clubs fans has returned to No 1, following a campaign by supporters in the aftermath of disclosures about the Hillsborough disaster.

You'll Never Walk Alone by Gerry and the Pacemakers was No 1 in 1963 and was adopted by fans at Anfield. This time it is top of the charts in the iTunes store, based on the number of downloads.

The Hillsborough Independent Panel report, released earlier this week, said a cover-up took place to shift the blame from police and emergency services on to Liverpool fans and the 96 innocent victims of the tragedy.

The report also said that 41 of the 96 lives lost at Sheffield Wednesday's stadium on 15 April 1989, could have been saved.

Now Liverpool fans are trying to get their football club's anthem to No 1 in the charts to "send a message" to the nation.

Lifelong Liverpool fan and Walton MP Steve Rotheram told the Liverpool Echo: "People just started buying the record ***8211; it was in the top 20 within a few hours.

"It's just crazy the way its spread online. I spoke with Gerry and he told me any proceeds he gets from the sales he will be donating to the Hillsborough charities."

He said: "We need to keep the momentum going and if we could get You'll Never Walk Alone to No 1 this would send a really positive message.

"It will not bring the 96 back but since the release of the report the dark cloud that was hanging over Liverpool and its people has been lifted."

Thanks to all that bought it, it's not just for the song but the reason behind it

THE TRUTH

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Is Rodgers system working? They started to come around in the second half but if Liverpool played someone better i think they would of lost. The midfield couldn't hold the ball and was run over for most of the game. This was a game they should of won. Atleast they got a point out of it.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    Is Rodgers system working? They started to come around in the second half but if Liverpool played someone better i think they would of lost. The midfield couldn't hold the ball and was run over for most of the game. This was a game they should of won. Atleast they got a point out of .it.
    stevie wonder reporting from the baseball court

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    Is Rodgers system working? They started to come around in the second half but if Liverpool played someone better i think they would of lost. The midfield couldn't hold the ball and was run over for most of the game. This was a game they should of won. Atleast they got a point out of it.
    Hmmm maybe i was right and we should have given Kenny another season eh

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Another one for you lot in the ebooks section.

Rush: The Autobiography

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ml#post1698973
    !retupmoc eht ni deppart m'I !pleH

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Default E petitions

Liverpool City Council ePetition - Removal of Sir Irvine Patnick?s Knighthood - "Sir" Irvine Patnick OBE

Liverpool City Council ePetition - Removal of Sir Norman Bettison's Knighthood and QPM - Sir Norman Bettison

If you think these two lying bastards should be stripped of their Knighthoods then sign the petitions.

THE TRUTH