Register
Page 732 of 784 FirstFirst ... 232632682722727728729730731732733734735736737742782 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 11752
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    Rumour has it you lot are up for sale

Any truth???????
    none apparently,it was reported in the scum newspaper allegedly,not read it myself cos would not wipe my arse on that rag.have stoke made a bid for suarez,cos I hear that ayre is stating they have no intention of selling him to their nearest rivals for champion league football next season????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    Rumour has it you lot are up for sale

Any truth???????
    Well the rummer started in The Scum. The truth and the scum newspaper are two different things.What i have herd is that they approached Saudi Aramco to see about a sponsorship deal, the scum got hold of the story and added there bit of creative journalism or as us common people call it lies .
    Last edited by firestorm; 28th July, 2013 at 10:39 AM.
    If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Wasnt the Sun where i seen it btw, but i suppose it may have originated from there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I hope to god Thailand never get the world cup that must have been the worst tv coverage (apart from tring off course).The bit that made me laugh was it came up full time but yet they were still playing .
    Coutinho that lad has class Ibe has some great skill , as for borini i would let him go.
    If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Its nice to see the mancs are getting their last little digs in before the season starts, we wont see any of them in here then mind, when United are failing to win games.

Why dont you lot worry about your club, your new manager and your poor pre season, and let us worry about our club, our manager and our 100% totally perfect pre season.

I am obsessed with Liverpool Football Club, I think you are too !

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pillapow View Post
    Its nice to see the mancs are getting their last little digs in before the season starts, we wont see any of them in here then mind, when United are failing to win games.

Why dont you lot worry about your club, your new manager and your poor pre season, and let us worry about our club, our manager and our 100% totally perfect pre season.
    not a manc,have you managed to count up the contents of your penny jar yet,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    YNWA

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Liverpool have made a ?21m offer for Atletico Madrid's Brazilian striker Diego Costa.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gc1966 View Post
    not a manc,have you managed to count up the contents of your penny jar yet,
    I wasnt on about you in particular, but yeh and its all going on United failing to finish in the top 4.

I am obsessed with Liverpool Football Club, I think you are too !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

The president of Olympiacos, Evangelos Marinakis, issued an open letter to Steven Gerrard and Liverpool FC following today's testimonial fixture at Anfield. Here is what he wrote...

We are delighted to be part of this event for so many reasons.

Steven Gerrard is one of the finest footballers in the world, and it is fantastic to see today a club able to support a player with a testimonial after 15 years with them - but all the more so when the player is also able to play for his hometown team and achieve so much including becoming captain of club and country.

I have been a lifelong Olympiacos fan, as was my father before me, so I know only too well the pride and special feeling of being able to be part of the team that brings success to the club you've supported all of your life.

Steven may have selected Olympiacos for that special goal and all it meant to him and went on to mean, but I feel the clubs have a very special resonance and connection.

Olympiacos are a side from the port city Piraeus - today part of the wider Athens - the fans are famous for being the best and most passionate in Greece, creating a fantastic atmosphere in our stadium. Without any question it is their passion and commitment that has so often been the extra player that has cheered on their team in red and white to being the most successful club in Greece, reaching our 40th league title this year.

So it is perhaps easy to understand why Liverpool FC are very popular with many Olympiacos fans and why when I personally came to the UK to live for a while when I was younger and why I was so naturally drawn towards supporting Liverpool - as I still do today - as the connections and similarities are so clear and strong.

The clubs have been further bonded by their respective tragedies. I know all Olympiacos fans feel huge unity with Liverpool fans in the campaign for justice for the 96 as we have suffered our gate 7 tragedy where 21 supporters lost their lives just over 30 years ago.

We are equally delighted Steven has chosen to donate his proceeds from this match to the Steven Gerrard Foundation, a registered charity which helps disadvantaged children. This reinforces the feeling of common understanding as we will be donating our proceeds to similar charities in Greece to aid children who are in dire need of support today.

So for so many reasons when we were asked to take part, it was a very easy and quick decision.

We would like to offer our congratulations to Steven for a fantastic career so far and wish him a wonderful evening.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/141673-an-open-letter-from-olympiacos

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Rodgers names squad for game in Norway against Valerenga

The squad in full is:

Jones, Enrique, Toure,

Alberto, Gerrard, Aspas,

Coutinho, Assaidi, Henderson,

Coates, Downing, Spearing,

Lucas, Mignolet, Allen,

Borini, Sterling, Kelly,

Flanagan, Ibe, Wisdom.

Daniel Agger, Martin Skrtel and Glen Johnson will not travel as a precaution after picking up knocks. Luis Suarez will also remain on Merseyside as a precaution following an injury in training yesterday. He will undergo a scan on his foot later today.

Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Bale, Rooney and now Suarez all injured missing pre-season games, do you think there's something more to this????????

Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Luis Su?rez: Let me leave, Liverpool just like you promised

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/06/luis-suarez-liverpool-arsenal-transfer

Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

the sooner the 30th comes around the better. bored with the suarez thing.