Register
Page 763 of 784 FirstFirst ... 263663713753758759760761762763764765766767768773 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    I didn't actually think you lot played that well, you harassed and chased and made life difficult but was not a great performance

What was clear is that you had a plan and a manager who had his team revved up and playing a pressing game that was executed well, whilst we seemed to have no plan and no idea how too combat your plan. Moyes not for the first time just seems to wait for something to happen, he is not pro active at all.

Good win yes, deserved win yes great win not a chance

We were never really carved open until we went to 10 men, 2 goals were penalties and Suarez and Sturridge were reasonably quiet. We are atm and the foreseeable future a pretty poor team lacking in inspiration, a plan and guidance.

In Rogers you have that and he to be fair he has done a great job tbh imo he is the real difference between us

Swaps???
    We had a plan and stuck to it, we didn't need to move out of first gear and if you look again we were carving you up. that's why we got three penalties and should have got a fourth. It was inevitable we would score if we just carried on.
    Tbh moyes isn't the only problem utd have got. The old geezer in the vid is right about the players at utd tho, even Jesus couldn't resurrect them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maca View Post
    Moyes tactics where spot on .

Right lads go on the pitch

Come off at half time lads

Go back on at start of second half lads

Come back off at the end of the game lads

Well done lads great performance...
    What about telling them which boot goes on which foot or is that the physio's job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Last edited by khan07958; 17th March, 2014 at 06:31 PM.
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

image.jpg

D.m.s just heard he has the full support of the owners and can carry on for as long as he wants to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Moyes tactics where spot on .

Right lads go on the pitch

Come off at half time lads

Go back on at start of second half lads

Come back off at the end of the game lads

Well done lads great performance...
    Sounds like you were in the dressing room

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by khan07958 View Post
    I have to say as a Massive Liverpool fan was delighted when you appointed Moyes.
    Lot of my friends are actually manc supporters and before the season started, I predicted your demise.
    Moyes is an outdated coach, poor tactics, man mangement, subs, looks clueless to be frank.
    The result was very good for us, in terms of where we need to go.
    In saying that we beat, lets be honest a very poor manc team.
    Personally I take more satisfaction in beating a good Manc team.
    In saying that as a Liverpool fan, I hope Moyes is given 100million in the summer and supported as no doubt he will do more damage.
    Similar to what happened to us ie souness in the 90s.
    History is repeating itself!

Its too big for him, the players dont seem to respect him and to give him a pot of gold next season imo is now madness

Im not buying the old fergie left him an ageing squad in need of major surgery bollox they were league champions by a ****in mile, he has also spent ?65 Million on players and been handed one of our best young players for years in Januzaj......

yes vidic is knocking on and ferdinand is but we have done without them for massive spells anyway over the last few years.

The manager is the difference and i think despite what they say maybe even unconsciously i dont think they respect moyes or his tactics, fergie had massive respect he had won it all, Moyes won nothing so imo no respect. Keeping the coaches would of helped him massively which is imo his biggest mistake

Vetoing Mourinho was a big mistake, love him or hate him players respect him he is a winner, Moyes doesnt need more money to waste we need as the guy in the vid says a big name a hiddink or a vaan gaal to sort it out

i dont really buy all the continuity bollox its good too keep a succesful manager, but what is moyes football philosophy??? what is his stamp on a team?? what has he won?? Nobody knows

Citeh and chelsea all changed manager, everton changed manage most foreign teams change manager every couple of years but the likes of barca, madrid, milans and munichs always seem to be around in the top competitions.

What will Moyes improve?? If fergie got 120% from these players why is Moyes getting 70%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

how many times is this dickhead going to say the job is bigger than he thought, he's manager of one of the biggest clubs in the world what did he think he was walking in to the tit sacked all the backroom staff as soon as he took over and installed a gang of nobodies in there place, surely he should have kept some of them on and gradually installed his own men over time the man was a shit manager at everton and is a shit manager at utd.!!! **** me forget all that i think he's doing a great job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    Its too big for him, the players dont seem to respect him and to give him a pot of gold next season imo is now madness

Im not buying the old fergie left him an ageing squad in need of major surgery bollox they were league champions by a ****in mile, he has also spent ?65 Million on players and been handed one of our best young players for years in Januzaj......

yes vidic is knocking on and ferdinand is but we have done without them for massive spells anyway over the last few years.

The manager is the difference and i think despite what they say maybe even unconsciously i dont think they respect moyes or his tactics, fergie had massive respect he had won it all, Moyes won nothing so imo no respect. Keeping the coaches would of helped him massively which is imo his biggest mistake

Vetoing Mourinho was a big mistake, love him or hate him players respect him he is a winner, Moyes doesnt need more money to waste we need as the guy in the vid says a big name a hiddink or a vaan gaal to sort it out

i dont really buy all the continuity bollox its good too keep a succesful manager, but what is moyes football philosophy??? what is his stamp on a team?? what has he won?? Nobody knows

Citeh and chelsea all changed manager, everton changed manage most foreign teams change manager every couple of years but the likes of barca, madrid, milans and munichs always seem to be around in the top competitions.

What will Moyes improve?? If fergie got 120% from these players why is Moyes getting 70%
    Like the chap said in the video, Moyesey is a preston manager or Everton he was never a Manc Manager.
    I would compare him to Hodgeson, never in a million years a Liverpool Manager or England Manager in my opinion.

The job was always going to require a big name, that players feared and respected moyes is not that.
    He is everything you do not want in a maanager outdated style ie no creativity through the middle, long balls and flank play.
    Postional play poor no pressing for a mid table team, he would be suitable.

Was amazed when he was given the job, and chosen by fergie of all people.
    Over the years fergie has managed to win alot of trophies with good teams and in my opinon average teams due to his obvious ability.

You need a new back line, to slow some creativity through the middle but above all a decent manager, which Moyes is not.

Hope he is given not only gold but diamonds in the summer as without a shadow of doubt will do more damage.

I cant see him being sacked unless he losses the dressing room.
    YNWA

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

This is the liverpool thread init ????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

yes mate but we've been infiltrated by mancs so you have put them straight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This is the liverpool thread init ????
    No it's the laugh when we're winning thread.
    Ain't life grand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Well after the world cup Roy Hodson will be aviable again, unless he pulls of a bigger miracle than man u finishing 4th

But yesterdays performance was one of a top 4 team, not a team trying to be a top 4 team.We were better in every part of the pitch we were hungry not letting of the pace for 90 min. i even think wolf pack can criticise that performance Just need to keep it up for another 9 games and then we can dream.
    If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by khan07958 View Post

I cant see him being sacked unless he losses the dressing room.
    I think he has tbh but it i think it will only come out when or if he gets the boot

I think we probably have too many medals and ego's in that dressing room to take any notice of Moyes, Round and Neville (inspiring lot)

Despite what comes out of club,

Good thread this btw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!