Register
Page 770 of 784 FirstFirst ... 270670720760765766767768769770771772773774775780 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 11752
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I think it could be a much bigger ban than that. Will be lucky to get him back for the following season. Fifa will **** him up

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

time to get rid imho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Should have banned him for life imho, that's three times now for the same offence and all FIFA do is give him a slap on the wrist, Remember Cantona's kung fu kick into the crowd he got a 9 month ban for that and what that f*cking animal has done 3 times already is 10 times worst. He's a disgrace to football.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I thought he'd get at least a 2 year ban across the board. 4 month is taking the liberty. If it happened in the Pl. ..... He would've got stuffed. Sep blatters a kount

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well are all you guys really lfc fans

Well it seems Suarez has committed a cardinal sin.

When I was a youngster my mum or others on seeing any child biting another the punishment was to tell the child hey that was very naughty you must not do that, then bite the child then say "see " that hurts doesn't it, that used to do the trick.

It seems it is a far greater sin to bite an opponent than it is to be sent off for standing on an opponents ankle with the intention to break it, as happened in the South Korea v Belgium game last night,

see "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwaj3XVnOUs"

for god's sake let's be realistic about this. If your son or brother or whatever came home and said to you the bully down the road bit me, or came home and said the bully stood on my ankle and it feels like its broken, yourresponse would "BE" what???

YEH, I THOUGHT SO.

So be real eh.

Just get some big bully to come upbehind Suarez and bite him and say see it hurts, ok Problem solved.

Last edited by wallyclaire6831; 27th June, 2014 at 09:13 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I think he has put Liverpool fc in a bad position. They are punished for his actions. Pay him and stand by him again. Pay him sell him as devalued Or just terminate his contract and Sue the player.

It's a shame really. He is a very good striker and this just let's him down...Again

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

do you all forget what happened to the Arsenal player Ramsey , Stoke lost a player THROUGH SUSPENSION for 3 games , don't even want to write the animals name who did that to Ramsey , SO GET REAL EH !!! If it had of been Rooney or Ronaldo when he played for the Mancs, WOULD YOU ALL BE CRYING FOR THE DEATH PENALTY THEN, SAME THOUGHTS EH !!!
    For f****s sake it was a bite mark you morons, so I suppose I will be banned now then eh!
    Last edited by wallyclaire6831; 27th June, 2014 at 11:43 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wallyclaire6831 View Post
    do you all forget what happened to the Arsenal player Ramsey , Stoke lost a player THROUGH SUSPENSION for 3 games , don't even want to write the animals name who did that to Ramsey , SO GET REAL EH !!! If it had of been Rooney or Ronaldo when he played for the Mancs, WOULD YOU ALL BE CRYING FOR THE DEATH PENALTY THEN, SAME THOUGHTS EH !!!
    For f****s sake it was a bite mark you morons, so I suppose I will be banned now then eh!
    Get a life mate. ... so its only a bite. .. and so everyone can bite everyone. Is ok.... All part of football? You coming from the same canibal planet as suarez? Jeeeeez....what next ffs

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alom5 For This Useful Post:

torchy (28th June, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

4 months takes the pish its not like first offence and a slapped wrist. The fine is about 3 days work. I wonder while he's banned he will still pick up his pay packet. We get bad tackles in football but biting is for girls.

Andy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to andy91 For This Useful Post:

alom5 (28th June, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A good example Mr Suarez??. I'm going to do a Suarez! What boy told fellow pupil before biting him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313203/Im-going-Luis-Suarez-What-boy-told-fellow-pupil-biting-him.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vorlon2257 View Post
    Should have banned him for life imho, that's three times now for the same offence and all FIFA do is give him a slap on the wrist, Remember Cantona's kung fu kick into the crowd he got a 9 month ban for that and what that f*cking animal has done 3 times already is 10 times worst. He's a disgrace to football.
    cantona got banned for attacking a spectator mate i hardly think nibbling a footballer is in the same catogory take a step back and re-read your post he hasn't murdered anyone the guys a dickhead and deserves to be punished but self righteous people are having a field day

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

What some people fail to remember he's done it before and the fact that all the support LFC has showed him has been thrown back in our faces. He is a great footballer just pity his brain is missing at times. And before i get slated for having a go at him imagine your kid comes in from a sunday league game and tells you someone gave him a kick you'd possibly say ah that's football mate. but if he came in and said someone bit me you'd go apeshit (well i would) biting is for animals not footballers on a hundred grand a week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cushty View Post
    cantona got banned for attacking a spectator mate i hardly think nibbling a footballer is in the same catogory take a step back and re-read your post he hasn't murdered anyone the guys a dickhead and deserves to be punished but self righteous people are having a field day
    That maybe so but thats 3 times now he has deliberately bit someone and all he has to say is these things happen, I'm sorry but they don't and it wasn't an accident, he meant it so yes he is an animal. And he didn't nibble he BIT.....BIG differenece.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to vorlon2257 For This Useful Post:

torchy (29th June, 2014)

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Guys we have renamed this Thread to " Bulld0gs Liverpool Thread " in honour of the late Bulldog, who lost his battle to a terrible illness recently, we all wish his family and friends all the best in getting over their loss.

We have stickied this thread so it is always at the top of the sport forums and will never fade away.

God Bless Bulld0g........

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aftermath For This Useful Post:

andy4 (5th July, 2014), andy91 (28th June, 2014), cunny (29th June, 2014), GastonJ (28th June, 2014), JoK (29th June, 2014), koppit (29th June, 2014), lee_hdi (29th June, 2014), leotheloin (28th June, 2014), maca (28th June, 2014), mtv1 (15th July, 2014), PremierD (28th June, 2014), reddevil157 (19th July, 2014), torchy (29th June, 2014)