Register
Page 775 of 784 FirstFirst ... 275675725765770771772773774775776777778779780 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 11752
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I don't get it why wont LFC pay the 100'000 a week that sterling is looking for. BR should tell the owners to give sterling the pay rise he deserves it,, he's a 20 year old top drawer player and he hasn't even reached his peak at that age,, yes he still has a lot to learn but he's only a 20 year old,, and if LFC don't give him what he's looking for and he comes on the market i hope UNITED are in there with highest bid.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leotheloin For This Useful Post:

maca (5th April, 2015)

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

I think they have leo but imo he's not worth it. lets be honest whats the difference between him and aron lennon ?? the thing is now players have to much power they can do what they want i'd rather have a player who wants to stay than one who wants away.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Let him go at least then when he gets dropped by either arsenal or chelsea or whom ever may take him he may realise how important it was to play at Liverpool and at least get first team football.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

maca (5th April, 2015)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leotheloin View Post
    I don't get it why wont LFC pay the 100'000 a week that sterling is looking for. BR should tell the owners to give sterling the pay rise he deserves it,, he's a 20 year old top drawer player and he hasn't even reached his peak at that age,, yes he still has a lot to learn but he's only a 20 year old,, and if LFC don't give him what he's looking for and he comes on the market i hope UNITED are in there with highest bid.
    I have to say sterling is not as big as his hype. It is all down to BR. He's been hyping him up so much since he's fibre to Liverpool. The best young player in Europe . Now is cone back to bite him whete it hurts.
    No doubt sterling had potential. ...but he's finishing is very poor, he's weak on the ball, decision making is poor. ..overall. ...he's definately got way to big for his boots. He's agent is making alk the noises to get a move so he can get a nice cut. ...done the same with Berahino...and everyone's forgotten about him now .....and i definately don't want him to come to United....
    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

R.I.P the 96 never forgotten ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maca For This Useful Post:

Johnner (15th April, 2015), leotheloin (16th April, 2015), roblfcx5 (17th April, 2015)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Don't matter who you support we should never forget the 96 RIP and BD RIP.
    Sorry for the late reply maca

10. The Following User Says Thank You to leotheloin For This Useful Post:

maca (17th April, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

So who here is satisfied with the way the season has turned out. I know i moan too much but what is their to celebrate. Brenda throws the whole season away with his stupid Spanish style play. Except for Gerrard the team has no big name players despite the 200 mil spent the last 2 years. Liverpool threw 100g a week away paying Henderson. What a waste. What other team in the top 4 would sign him. I'll tell you none. Sterling needs to be sold. He way to hyped up. This little guy wants 200g a week. All he is is fast. Can't defend can't pass can't finnish. Brenda needs to be fired for playing him as a striker. Let Real Madrid pay him. To me he another SWP. Since Brenda couldn't get us a CL spot who is Liverpool going to sign? Crappy players from teams like HUll. Oh wait they did that already. Liverpool have the greatest fans in any sport and deserve better that what this ownership has provided. Sorry for the rant but i don't follow like sheep. You either lead or get out of the way!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfpack For This Useful Post:

alom5 (24th April, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Gerrard is the 1 who as ****ed us up m8 both seasons now, hendo as dne much more than Stevie

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Agree with wolfie on most things he has said there.... bendun has ****ed up buying potential and not any proven players.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Well I agree myself with most ov it, but the so called big name player as Wolfie mentioned cost us big time, title, now 4th spot
    I think hendo is a class player and if the likes of sterling wanting mega bucks, he is for sure worth the 100k and he will for sure fill Gerard's shoes come next season, but yip we need a gd clear out and some potential, but its not gonna happen with no champ league

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

I hate to say it but we have played better with Gerrard out of the team rather than him in it, Hendo was a shadow of himself in the cup tie and he shines when he is in charge. I am a great fan of Gerrard but when he goes we may actually perform better

17. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

roblfcx5 (25th April, 2015)

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Must admit we seem a lot slower when SG is playing plus can we please get a forward that doesn't get injured every time someone sneezes near him ..

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maca For This Useful Post:

digicon (24th April, 2015), Johnner (27th April, 2015), roblfcx5 (25th April, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maca View Post
    Must admit we seem a lot slower when SG is playing plus can we please get a forward that doesn't get injured every time someone sneezes near him ..
    How fast do you want them to play? Speed isn't everything. Why does Liverpool play with a striker? They never feed him a good ball. Never cross the ball to him. They are always trying to pass the ball in the net. Why do you think Lambert and Mario aren't that effective. I believe The squad is enough to be a 4th place team but Rodgers need to go. That Spanish style of play don't work anymore. Even Barca plays more direct. Why can't Liverpool. To everyone Gerrard isn't the problem. It's the position he is playing that's the problem.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Mario not effective he's fckn ~~~~~ he couldnt score in a brothel only interested in the money when he plays we are down to 10 men every time .........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    How fast do you want them to play? Speed isn't everything. Why does Liverpool play with a striker? They never feed him a good ball. Never cross the ball to him. They are always trying to pass the ball in the net. Why do you think Lambert and Mario aren't that effective. I believe The squad is enough to be a 4th place team but Rodgers need to go. That Spanish style of play don't work anymore. Even Barca plays more direct. Why can't Liverpool. To everyone Gerrard isn't the problem. It's the position he is playing that's the problem.
    Last season we scored 101 goals playing fast attacking and sometimes direct football just like barca. Last year we had 2 quick, mobile and motivated strikers. This year ?
    Gerrards position isnt the problem. His age is and picking a team around him is. And now we have another manager you dont rate. Its a good job dk wasnt around in 59
    Last edited by koppit; 12th May, 2015 at 08:42 PM.