Register
Page 7 of 784 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107507 ... LastLast
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wakey,Wakey,we are top of the table,going into the Christmas-New year.At the start of the season we would of took that,and whether we are going to sign Owen.I am a Liverpool supporter from the days of,Heighway,Mcdermott,super sub Fairclough,Bob Paisley,winning the European cup against Borrussia Munchen Gladbach,i remember that game well,4 days after we lost to Man utd in the FA cup final,lou Macari,Stuart Pearson and all that,Jimmy Case equalising.
    I was 7 years old,that's when i became a Liverpool supporter,my older brothers were supporters,not like the band wagon jumpers of today and from 1993 when the Premiership started,before that,they were watching WWF wrestling,now they are watching Man Utd,

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Premiership started in 1992,not sure when the WWF started,i'm sure some bandwagoners could tell me.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5gety9e2qOc&feature=related]YouTube - Liverpool-Borussia M?nchengladbach 3-1 1977[/ame]

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bullet header from Tommy Smith.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cowplain35 View Post
    Wakey,Wakey,we are top of the table,going into the Christmas-New year.At the start of the season we would of took that,and whether we are going to sign Owen.I am a Liverpool supporter from the days of,Heighway,Mcdermott,super sub Fairclough,Bob Paisley,winning the European cup against Borrussia Munchen Gladbach,i remember that game well,4 days after we lost to Man utd in the FA cup final,lou Macari,Stuart Pearson and all that,Jimmy Case equalising.
    I was 7 years old,that's when i became a Liverpool supporter,my older brothers were supporters,not like the band wagon jumpers of today and from 1993 when the Premiership started,before that,they were watching WWF wrestling,now they are watching Man Utd,
    we wont win **** all if he keeps meddling with the team! and playing stupid formations like 4-4-1 ffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Totally agree to lfc4life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lfc4life View Post
    we wont win **** all if he keeps meddling with the team! and playing stupid formations like 4-4-1 ffs
    you will want to blow him off in may when he wins us the league.. get off his back.. you have no clue.. you are a OOT (Out Of Towner) who watches 10 mins highlights a week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

your bang right m8 its hard enough with a full team out nevermind playing with a man short

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by opsmonkey View Post
    you will want to blow him off in may when he wins us the league.. get off his back.. you have no clue.. you are a OOT (Out Of Towner) who watches 10 mins highlights a week
    i watch as many games as i can whether its on tele or not! And its got **** all to do with you on how i watch them. I HAVE BEEN a genuine supporter all my life ! but you wait and see he needs to keep the core of the team together and stop playing just one up front!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i watch as many games as i can whether its on tele or not! And its got **** all to do with you on how i watch them. I HAVE BEEN a genuine supporter all my life ! but you wait and see he needs to keep the core of the team together and stop playing just one up front!!!
    ok ok i take it back.. it was born out of frustration.. no offence meant

How anyone can berate a manager and say he's crap and useless when we are sitting at the top of the league and in the last 16 of the Champions League is beyond me.. Hansen's VT piece on Football Focus this morning was class and sums up why Liverpool have a genuine title challenge this season.. the last four teams to lead the table on December 25 have gone on to be champions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by opsmonkey View Post
    ok ok i take it back.. it was born out of frustration.. no offence meant

How anyone can berate a manager and say he's crap and useless when we are sitting at the top of the league and in the last 16 of the Champions League is beyond me.. Hansen's VT piece on Football Focus this morning was class and sums up why Liverpool have a genuine title challenge this season.. the last four teams to lead the table on December 25 have gone on to be champions
    well just slagging a team for the hell of it! is totally wrong BUT my concerns are genuine about the team and the manager. Im real proud we are top of the league but like said earlier in the thread if the core of team are kept together there won't be a problem!!! and every team needs two strikers even more at home There need to score more
    Last edited by lfc4life; 20th December, 2008 at 10:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

MY POINT PROVED!!! we can't beat a ten man team with half an hour too go?? wtf is going on i mean he doesn't even player like a player like pennant who can deliver a killer cross but were is he? And babel why wait till the 70 th minute. Chelsea top by the morrow! Rafa doesn't have a clue!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

MY POINT PROVED!!! we can't beat a ten man team with half an hour too go?? wtf is going on i mean he doesn't even player like a player like pennant who can deliver a killer cross but were is he? And babel why wait till the 70 th minute. Chelsea top by the morrow! Rafa doesn't have a clue!
    a ha ha ha ha ha PENNANT.. have a word, he's fcuking sh1te..
    You truely have no clue sometimes do you

Babel came on and had no impact so why you wanted him on earlier is beyone me..???
    Last edited by opsmonkey; 21st December, 2008 at 07:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well he isin't shite the guy can ****ing play and is better than lucas ffs! I tell you who doesn't have a clue rafa because another inept performance by the league leaders leaves the door open for chelsea the morrow night! Give him a new contract not earned it yet!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

well he isin't shite the guy can ****ing play and is better than lucas ffs! I tell you who doesn't have a clue rafa because another inept performance by the league leaders leaves the door open for chelsea the morrow night! Give him a new contract not earned it yet!!!
    you should go on tour mate.. the only thing Pennant can play is poor crosses.. he cant even clear the first man from a corner ball.. just how would pennant play in lucas's postion of def centre midfield..?

you should take your comedy routine onto one of the proper Liverpool forums mate.. your crackpot ramblings would make us all laugh