Register
Page 491 of 784 FirstFirst ... 391441481486487488489490491492493494495496501541591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 11752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by andy1967 View Post
    City is a threat to UTD, so I hope you get a draw to that one game.
    8 points dropped at home so early on in this season Last season early on from the start you was not doing well and all LFC fans was asking for Roy to be sacked, BTW it was Roy who got Suarez to come to LFC for Ken nee, Roy wanted Torres and Suarez to play together, then Ken nee sold Torres and brought in more players to his LFC side, now who is to blame for LFC to loose so many points? Theirs only one answer here and not one LFC fan wants to admit Ken nee can not do the job for LFC, great player and that is it.
    Great palyer and thats it.....thats just bitterness talking.

I am old enough to remember the banner at OT calling for Fergies head. Would you be the club you are now if they had listened to the fickle Utd fans then. No matter what Kenny does or doesn't do....there will never be a banner in the Kop calling for his head.

Torres wanted away, just like Ronaldo did with you lot, so we sold him for a good price. IMHO we wasted ?35 million of it on Carrol but I hope he proves me wrong

@Wolfpack...I actually like Adam and Downing, I prefer when Downing plays down the left but for some reason he keeps getting swapped over. Henderson is young and one for future seasons...if he makes the grade that is.

I still believe we are only a clinical striker short.
    Last edited by Jaffa; 6th November, 2011 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
    Great palyer and thats it.....thats just bitterness talking.

I am old enough to remember the banner at OT calling for Fergies head. Would you be the club you are now if they had listened to the fickle Utd fans then. No matter what Kenny does or doesn't do....there will never be a banner in the Kop calling for his head.

Torres wanted away, just like Ronaldo did with you lot, so we sold him for a good price. IMHO we wasted ?35 million of it on Carrol but I hope he proves me wrong

@Wolfpack...I actually like Adam and Downing, I prefer when Downing plays down the left but for some reason he keeps getting swapped over. Henderson is young and one for future seasons...if he makes the grade that is.

I still believe we are only a clinical striker short.

Here we go again.. lfc fans cherry picking data to justify their argument.
    Yes there was a banner by fickle fans questioning fergie but they didnt daub walls outside ground like lfc fans did with Hodgson.

And as for Torres and Ronaldo... yes they both wanted away, difference is Torres had his shirt burned by the so called loyal fans.
    Ronaldo will get a standing ovation when he returns to Old Trafford with who ever he plays for...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

and the difference between both players is ronaldo gave m.u. notice of his intentions and went to play in another league torres ~~~~ed off in the january window and to a team in the same league i would imagine utd. fans would have looked at it differently if it would have happened that way to you's as for the banner it was there for all to see thats not "cherry picking" pal its FACT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Walkinmyshadow View Post
    Here we go again.. lfc fans cherry picking data to justify their argument.
    Yes there was a banner by fickle fans questioning fergie but they didnt daub walls outside ground like lfc fans did with Hodgson.

And as for Torres and Ronaldo... yes they both wanted away, difference is Torres had his shirt burned by the so called loyal fans.
    Ronaldo will get a standing ovation when he returns to Old Trafford with who ever he plays for...
    Cheery picking data....strange how you want to forget things, remember Ronaldo got Rooney send off at the world cup, your fans threaten to lynch him...or what about when Rooney threatened to leave the club just to get a bigger pay deal. Heres what your fickle fans thought then. I guess they forgave him after all.

Just for the record.......I wanted Hodgson out too, in fact I said it was the wrong move to give him the job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cheery picking data....strange how you want to forget things, remember Ronaldo got Rooney send off at the world cup, your fans threaten to lynch him...or what about when Rooney threatened to leave the club just to get a bigger pay deal. Heres what your fickle fans thought then. I guess they forgave him after all.

Say what you want...

United fans will/would never burn the club shirt over ANY player/manager.
    (And i wont patronise you by posting a photo)

Wake up and smell the coffee guys.. Dalglish is not up to the job, the whole football world outside of Anfield knows that.
    Yes he won the double decades ago when football was a different animal...
    He has spent 100 millon+ on rubbish and is tactically inept.
    It will be interesting how the owners deal with Dalglish.
    was it any wonder they were pausing about giving him a long term contract, but fan pressure force their hand.
    My guess is that he'l be given a Bobby Charlton role with the club, and you guys will "celebrate" his promotion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Walkinmyshadow View Post
    Say what you want...

United fans will/would never burn the club shirt over ANY player/manager.
    Oh really....wouldn't they ???

All clubs have supporters who will burn shirts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scfA-UbGNOg"]CARLOS TEVEZ - MY BURNING TRIBUTE TO JUDAS - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

So who is happy with Ken nee at LFC loosing 2 points to Swansea at home while Swansea has the worst away record in the league, 8 points lost so far at home, ?35 million spent on Carroll, (remember Tony Hateley) and under Ken nee he can't play or score much, who's to blame, the lad himself the manager or is it them playing behind him Henderson, Downing, Lucas or Adam no creativity from them to him and he will continue to struggle, bet the lad wished he was still at Newcastle with the free striker Demba ba.
    Even last season when you got rid of Roy and Ken nee came in, you was 11 points of 4th and finished 10 points behind Arsenal at 4th place.

Long may Ken nee reign.
    Last edited by andy1967; 6th November, 2011 at 07:53 PM. Reason: points lol
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

liverpool never lost to swansea
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Well your opening sentence just about sums you up yet again. Check your facts before you post, wishful thinking does not achieve anything. Liverpool never lost

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh really....wouldn't they ???

All clubs have supporters who will burn shirts.

Lol.. did you make that video yourself to try prove a point... It looks like you did ....pathetic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

You lost 2 points

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

we won one point

THE TRUTH

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

on paper it was a win.. liverpool failed..
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadyback View Post
    on paper it was a win.. liverpool failed..
    If paper points counted we would have won the League many times in recent years. They don't we haven't so leave the thread shady

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    we won one point
    Top 4 finish still in hand, CL nah next season "again" Whats happened to the spark, hypes and winning mentality that was brought by Ken nee.

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)