Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All my geese are swans, eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It appears Opsmonkey's the perfect candidate for the cell next door CALM DOWN ! CALM DOWN ! .
    All's i'm trying to say to you (if you can see through the red mist ! ) , and everyone here , is that . i know Stevie Gerrards
    not a saint ( nor am i !).
    But what he is , is a very privileged , highly paid player / envoy for Liverpool Football Club .
    And while he can't be expected to behave like a saint , he should be expected to turn the other cheek and walk away ( as he does on the pitch ), if he can't , he shouldn't go to places where scumbags do.
    The urge he must feel when abused in this way , especially when it's pointed at his Wife and family must be awful , but don't get involved and pay someone to sort it for him , sadly thats the way he has to do it .
    He's an envoy for the game , a world class player in any supporters estimation , but he has to be that on and off the
    pitch.
    A bunch of Mates on a town centre booze up is a recipe for disaster , especially if they've your temprament Opsmonkey .
    I don't talk Sh*t , just common sense !
    Last edited by melloned; 30th December, 2008 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by melloned View Post
    It appears Opsmonkey's the perfect candidate for the cell next door CALM DOWN ! CALM DOWN ! .
    All's i'm trying to say to you (if you can see through the red mist ! ) , and everyone here , is that . i know Stevie Gerrards
    not a saint ( nor am i !).
    But what he is , is a very privileged , highly paid player / envoy for Liverpool Football Club .
    And while he can't be expected to behave like a saint , he should be expected to turn the other cheek and walk away ( as he does on the pitch ), if he can't , he shouldn't go to places where scumbags do.
    The urge he must feel when abused in this way , especially when it's pointed at his Wife and family must be awful , but don't get involved and pay someone to sort it for him , sadly thats the way he has to do it .
    He's an envoy for the game , a world class player in any supporters estimation , but he has to be that on and off the
    pitch.
    A bunch of Mates on a town centre booze up is a recipe for disaster , especially if they've your temprament Opsmonkey .
    I don't talk Sh*t , just common sense !
    WELL if you had bothered to read the article? its says he reacted to being pushed so he was only defended himself! AND it was his supposed mates that jumped on him like a pack of wolves!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

where does it say that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you are a disgrace lfc4life reading the sun do you know the pain that rag caused to the people of liverpool not only reds but blues aswell y dont u follow a scottish side and have pride of who you are instead of glory hunting. scousers would rather die than have anything to do with that rag call urself a true red ur a disgrace i will request u remove ur aviator as a mark of respect
    Last edited by jckw; 30th December, 2008 at 04:12 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jckw View Post
    you are a disgrace lfc4life reading the sun do you know the pain that rag caused to the people of liverpool not only reds but blues aswell y dont u follow a scottish side and have pride of who you are instead of glory hunting. scousers would rather die than have anything to do with that rag call urself a true red ur a disgrace i will request u remove ur aviator as a mark of respect
    Well said that man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i couldn't give **** what paper i read. its upto me and i want have anybody tell me diffrent!

And i know what was wrote by the sun. But when you are here are you going to want me to read the daily record WTF!!!

And do you think me boycotting the ****ing paper is gonna make a shred of difference!!!
    Last edited by lfc4life; 30th December, 2008 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

go and f urself sun reading scum typical scots man, u pride urself on being a red act like one instead of being scum again ur a disgrace remove ur aviator out of respect i will post this in realtime post you should feel ashamed of youself
    Last edited by jckw; 30th December, 2008 at 10:23 PM. Reason: all reds boycott this scum , and sorry the sun scum also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LOOK MATE I TAKE OFFENCE BY BEING CALLED SCUM!

and im going to report that reply of yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

report yourself for reading that rag no respect 4 the people of liverpool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

man im not getting involved in a slagging match with you ! you should no better at you age!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Ok lads lets chill out a bit here. The point JCKW is making is feelings are still running high in Liverpool over comments made by that rag after Hillsborough. Twenty years on and people still choose to believe what they said, rather than read the real TRUTH in the Taylor report.

Twenty years on and not just Liverpool fans but the Blues too have to try and defend the shite and lies spouted by that rag.
    He is acting his age. He would have been around Twenty when Hillsborough happened and will remember first hand what happened and will no doubt know someone who was killed or badly injured there, as most people in Liverpool unforunately do.
    I think we need to leave this now and get back on topic guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

im a blue season ticket holder but as scousers did then we went for a day out to hillsbourgh because there were spare tickets i was at the leppings lane thats y i feel so strongly ive only been in anfield once and that was to show my respects as all reds and blues came together as a city thats y i feel strongly about the rag u read
    Last edited by jckw; 1st January, 2009 at 04:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well said Bulldog !!