Bulld0gs Liverpool Thread - Page 776
Register
Page 776 of 784 FirstFirst ... 276676726766771772773774775776777778779780781 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 11752
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Great Send off yesterday for the Captain just a shame about the result but you cant have everything. Good Luck in L.A.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

maca (17th May, 2015), PremierD (17th May, 2015), roblfcx5 (17th May, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Yesterday's send off choked so many, I even seen believe it or not evertonians wiping a tear ha, he was great kid & player for England & the reds, he as come so far from depths of bluebell estate to la, great guy & I will look forward to is return as a coach maybe ynwa

4. The Following User Says Thank You to roblfcx5 For This Useful Post:

digicon (17th May, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

well that was an embarrassing end to the season. hopefully the chatter around sterling and the managers position wont get in the way of the work that needs to be done to sort out the transfer system.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koppit For This Useful Post:

digicon (25th May, 2015), maca (25th May, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by koppit View Post
    well that was an embarrassing end to the season. hopefully the chatter around sterling and the managers position wont get in the way of the work that needs to be done to sort out the transfer system.
    Sterling needs to go! he's not going to amount to anything. Can't be a striker cause he's too short and has no eye for goal. Can't be a winger cause he has no vision when it comes to passing to ball. All he has is pace. One knee injury and he's done. Sell him why they think he good. Brenda needs to go. If Dalglish can be fired for alot less Brenda needs to go. Who is going to sign for Liverpool with Brenda leading the way. Only rejects from Hull and QPR. Liverpool need a Manager who can attract top name players who will follow him and want to play for him. Jurgen Klopp should be made an offer. It's the only way Liverpool will sign anyone especially when Liverpool aren't even guaranteed an Europa league spot. Yesterdays game was embarrassing to say the least. Atleast Gerrard scored one more time for for a team he gave his heart and soul too. Would of rather seen him come to the Cosmos instead of LA since one i dont like MSL soccer and two the Cosmos play 10 min from my home. Now I'll have to go to that dump of a place called New Jersey so see Gerrard play.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Its called football not soccer and traveling is all part of being a fan get used to it.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maca For This Useful Post:

digicon (25th May, 2015), Johnner (25th May, 2015), koppit (27th May, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

why make jurgen klopp or any other manager an offer. surely someone as astute as you must be favorite.

cant be a striker cos hes too short, whatever you do dont tell lionel messi that. you just kill me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

why make jurgen klopp or any other manager an offer. surely someone as astute as you must be favorite.

cant be a striker cos hes too short, whatever you do dont tell lionel messi that. you just kill me
    Rodgers sucks this is why Liverpool need another manager. About Messi he is no striker. Midfielder he is. Can't head the ball. Sterling is no striker either. Do you think he is? Well i read Klopp isn't coming. Too bad. Now Liverpool will only get Loser Hull type players in the transfer window. I feel even with the players Liverpool have now they can be a 4th place team but under Rodgers they will be lucky to be 6th next season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    Rodgers sucks this is why Liverpool need another manager. About Messi he is no striker. Midfielder he is. Can't head the ball. Sterling is no striker either. Do you think he is? Well i read Klopp isn't coming. Too bad. Now Liverpool will only get Loser Hull type players in the transfer window. I feel even with the players Liverpool have now they can be a 4th place team but under Rodgers they will be lucky to be 6th next season.
    neither are strikers but both are the same height, and messi has managed to score 350 plus goals for barca. so thats another of your expert opinions up in smoke. imho we wont get anywhere with the rigid transfer policy we have. the owners got their fingers burned the year we bought carroll and downing and no manager can make it work. not even you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I guess Liverpool are stuck with Rodgers. Another season of him and his My tactics aren't the problem it's the players. The Americans Owners are milking LFC for all it's worth. Sorry but this is what Americans do. They don't care if they made Liverpool a mid table club as long as the shirt sales are strong who gives a ~~~~. Their are only 4 CL spots up for grabs and two of them will always be taken by Chelsea and Man City. It leaves only two left for the rest of the league. As a Liverpool fan do you really think under this current manager and owner will Liverpool be able to take one of the two left. While there is always hope i can't see it with the players linked to the club. James Milner is ok since Liverpool didn't need to pay for him but his salary is way too much for a player his age. I hope all Liverpool fans go to church the day before the opener and light a candle. Cause only God knows how Liverpool will play next season.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Only god knows ?? ffs there is something YOU dont know then ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to maca For This Useful Post:

koppit (8th June, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

is there anything at all that makes you happy ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maca View Post
    Only god knows ?? ffs there is something YOU dont know then ...
    is there anything at all that makes you happy ?
    Then why don't you tell me what you think of the past season and what the future holds for Liverpool FC. You really can't tell me your happy with Rodgers. Do you really think Sterling is good and shouldn't be sold? I want Liverpool to compete with the best. Not end up a lower tier team in the EPL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

there's a stat out there that says league position mirrors the wage bill, lfc pay the 5th/6th highest wages. the club have a transfer policy of buying young potential talent who have a resale value, a bit like used cars. the club have a transfer committee, not sure who's on it or how much input or influence the manager has. sterling has talent, raw talent. we should hold on to players like that, simples. for the club to advance we need to keep hold of our best players and add to them, doesn't seem likely when they can earn more elsewhere. imho brendan rodgers has both hands tied as will any other manager. so until the owners have a rethink we're where we should be. so stop banging on, there's a good chap

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Man city's reaction to signing sterling https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/0B7...GTA8nFOpF6Clmw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

sterling hope he goes soon greedy little get good player but no respect for LFC no player bigger than the club let him go to city and be no more than a squad player,more money than brains,cheers shaun