Declaration Of "Independence"
Register
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Declaration Of "Independence"

i've heard tell that there are two copies of the original declaration of indepence. one for the americans and one for us. ours, it seems is quite a bit longer than the american version. almost as if its been edited for some reason. and ours states that the americas are still subject to british sovereignty.

everytime the americans go to war they call on us. before they decide on a war, its us they come to consult with. just what do they need us for. they are the biggest and most powerful nation on the planet.
    their military is more than just just a group of forces, they are literally a war machine.
    we are just a tiny island nation who just happened to rule almost the entire world at some point (perhaps we still do).
    do they really need us? just what is it about us?
    is it the fact that we do still control them? is it that they are running to daddy when they've got a booboo?
    i believe so and so do many others.
    you don't have to believe it but it certainly makes you think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyX View Post
    i've heard tell that there are two copies of the original declaration of indepence. one for the americans and one for us. ours, it seems is quite a bit longer than the american version. almost as if its been edited for some reason. and ours states that the americas are still subject to british sovereignty.

everytime the americans go to war they call on us. before they decide on a war, its us they come to consult with. just what do they need us for. they are the biggest and most powerful nation on the planet.
    their military is more than just just a group of forces, they are literally a war machine.
    we are just a tiny island nation who just happened to rule almost the entire world at some point (perhaps we still do).
    do they really need us? just what is it about us?
    is it the fact that we do still control them? is it that they are running to daddy when they've got a booboo?
    i believe so and so do many others.
    you don't have to believe it but it certainly makes you think.
    Sorry, BobbyX. All it makes me think is that you are barking.

The US of A is only interested in "consulting" with Britain so that they can claim some moral justification for what they are doing. So, for example, we had the sham of Bliar insisting - as did Shrub - that there were WMD. Of course, these were never found, no trace of any such thing. But it provided the excuse to go into Iraq and take out Saddam. The USA made it quite clear from the outset that they would act unilaterally with or without Britain and/ or the UN. You are right that the US is a war machine, a war machine which is dedicated to maintaining its hegemony, not to mention its oil supply, and the devil take the hindmost as far as the rest of us are concerned.

It also suits the US to have an ally in Britain when they are not going to be able to walk all over the rest of Europe - note the French "cheese eating surrender monkeys" two fingers to them when they sought support from Paris for their illegal invasion. The reality is that we provide a strategic base for them and their so-called invisible shield. Yes, Blair was truly a poodle for Bush and, for the life of me, I cannot see what he managed to screw out of Bush in return for his sycophancy.

Of course, the Tories will be no better. If Blair was Thatcher's bastard son, then Cameron is her illegitimate grandson....

If it ever came to it, I think you would quickly find the US considers us to be expendable, just like all the rest of the world. Randy Newman had a few good observations on the American mentality including, IMO, his best "No One Likes Us" and "Fly Away". Both written in the seventies I believe.

I only hope that Obama will bring a more measured and coherent US approach to international relations. Only time will tell if the John Birch society is prepared to let him do so.