Polo 9N chasis factory alarm disble permanently?
Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Polo 9N chasis factory alarm disble permanently?

Hi all,

Need some help here, got on hand VW Polo 2005year, 9N chasis. I has factory alarm installed, i t works as it shoud, but only with factory remote. I want to disable it permanently or to make it trun off with the key while unlocking doors.

The problem is that when i unlock the doors with aftermarket system the factory alarm does not turn off and as son as i get in the car it starts "screaming". When i put the key in it turns of. So it works as it should except it does not turn off with the key.

So i whant to know, if it is possible to recode alarm with VAG-COM for it to turn off with the key, or to disable the alarm permanently.

Looking forward for all the hints, advices, and tips.

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have same problem with Audi 8P . Immo is disabled by abritus and now windows is nor working, side lights is blinking , central locking is not working , cityhorn is on and cooling fan is gonne crazy Only solution is to program key
    Last edited by cardiagnostic; 12th April, 2011 at 07:58 AM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

You can use this module to convert analogue pulses (from aftermarket keyless entry system or alarm) to can-bus signals CAN Bus Interface | CAN - Module / Relais | Alarmprofi - Onlineshop mit Autoalarmanlagen but its a little expensive. in alternative search for remote 753 CT or DA and program with vcds.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FXless View Post
    You can use this module to convert analogue pulses (from aftermarket keyless entry system or alarm) to can-bus signals CAN Bus Interface | CAN - Module / Relais | Alarmprofi - Onlineshop mit Autoalarmanlagen but its a little expensive. in alternative search for remote 753 CT or DA and program with vcds.
    Currently isntalled alarm is with pager, basicly dont want to add any extra things that will cost more money... The oem remote works as it should, the guy just dont want to carry two big remotes, he has a noram lkey without the remote.

Any more tips on how to make it unlock and trun off the alarm from the drivers door when using the key?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

Change comfort module for version with no alarm or maybe is possible to change this setting off(on golf 4 and passat comfort You can turn it on, then maybe You can turn here off). But I am not 100% sure about possiblity to turn this out because by Polo 9N always alarm was disarmed only via remote or working key in ignition( 9N 01-)

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

OFF TOPIC:-

Seat Leon, VW Gulf IV, when installing after market alarm, only way is to disable the o/e siren *THINK* black/yellow - cut, cut indicators black/green & black/white, at the body control module, then hope the customer does not complain about 'click-click' unit he start engine!

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autofan1965 View Post
    Change comfort module for version with no alarm or maybe is possible to change this setting off(on golf 4 and passat comfort You can turn it on, then maybe You can turn here off). But I am not 100% sure about possiblity to turn this out because by Polo 9N always alarm was disarmed only via remote or working key in ignition( 9N 01-)
    This is exactly as i have. Need another way to turn off. Like from the door or smth else which can be controled with any kind of impulse.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    OFF TOPIC:-

Seat Leon, VW Gulf IV, when installing after market alarm, only way is to disable the o/e siren *THINK* black/yellow - cut, cut indicators black/green & black/white, at the body control module, then hope the customer does not complain about 'click-click' unit he start engine!
    Good solution, i have done it few times, i even desoldered relays that clicked!!! but his tis it is not the case... Just cant do it this time.