Couple of easy steps to stream your VU+ to any PC - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

hey lads just followed this guide and its great, but i went a bit further and tried to open streams in xbmc which worked great but ive noticed the quality is not as good in xbmc does this make sense? its very pixelated..
    this would be amazing if this was solved!!
    thanks for the great posts...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

There are other ways of connecting from your Duo to XBMC if I remember correctly.

Try doing the same in VLC do you still have the same issue? If not check your settings in XBMC.

Secondly are you running wired or wireless? If wireless older laptops and WiFi cards/dongles can't transfer at the same speed, the amount of data sent when streaming this way can be quite high due to the format they are transmitted in, unlike media files and such which are compressed.

To be able to start pinpointing the issue, you would probably need to provide more information about your setup etc as your post is very vague.

Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Downloaded the m3u file. opened up vlc player. Do i then click media open file and point to file?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

im trying to stream to my pc and open up the stream.m3u file and all i get is an image still and vlc ends, what am i doing wrong?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12