Register
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bibms View Post
    USB memory stick support sure sucks on these scanners. writing to usb is no problem, its only when trying to copy from usb is where problems start to arise. that lil problem has made me go another route to copy files back into the image. back to the days of 9600 bps transfers... this sure is going to be fun.... considering the amont of time i spend on on this little project, would it be wrong to ask for donations?
    I don't think it would be wrong since you are doing the work & we are benefiting from it. I am sure the others would agree & it would show our appreciation for your time & effort.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

yep im willing to chip in for this, no problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

USB memory stick support sure sucks on these scanners. writing to usb is no problem, its only when trying to copy from usb is where problems start to arise. that lil problem has made me go another route to copy files back into the image. back to the days of 9600 bps transfers... this sure is going to be fun.... considering the amont of time i spend on on this little project, would it be wrong to ask for donations?

What you have given us so far already is a life time treasure, I personally have had 2 Genisys sitting down for the last 5 years not been use because of the old 2002 software that was on them both. If you did not give us the support then I would have then still sitting there .
    The problem is, in the TRUE sprit of Digital Kaos, donations can be, not so nice and real TRICKY,
    You have already proven that "YOU ARE THE MAN" on this project here in DK and no one can thake that from you.
    I have no problem making a donation because it is damn worth it, BUT, make that private, give what you can for FREE in the TRUE SPRIT OF DK and if and if anyone wants more than you have given for free then a donation is only fair.

Thats my view, but then again who care about my views

Oh by the way I can donate Jamaican Girls, Jamaican sunshine, Jamaican Coffee and the good old Jamaican Weed.
    Thanks you Bibms

Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i think after the 2010 update is released we should all pitch in and buy bibms a smart cable (iirc correctly he didnt have one)

i can buy a smart cable for like $250.00 shipped

divide that by 10 and its only $25 a person

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scotte View Post
    i think after the 2010 update is released we should all pitch in and buy bibms a smart cable (iirc correctly he didnt have one)

That sounds reasonable enough. Count me in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scotte View Post

I am good and ready too, But hahahhahah I need one for myself also, can I get one at that price also ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shitad View Post
    I am good and ready too, But hahahhahah I need one for myself also, can I get one at that price also ?

shouldnt be a problem ill give you the info when we get bibms his

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

maybe i can donate mexican beers?
    what do you think?

SOFT FOR ANDROS BENCH 6330 HELP PLZ.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shitad View Post
    What you have given us so far already is a life time treasure, I personally have had 2 Genisys sitting down for the last 5 years not been use because of the old 2002 software that was on them both. If you did not give us the support then I would have then still sitting there .
    The problem is, in the TRUE sprit of Digital Kaos, donations can be, not so nice and real TRICKY,
    You have already proven that "YOU ARE THE MAN" on this project here in DK and no one can thake that from you.
    I have no problem making a donation because it is damn worth it, BUT, make that private, give what you can for FREE in the TRUE SPRIT OF DK and if and if anyone wants more than you have given for free then a donation is only fair.

Oh by the way I can donate Jamaican Girls, Jamaican sunshine, Jamaican Coffee and the good old Jamaican Weed.
    Thanks you Bibms

Regards

you can send me 3 jamaican girls dear friend?

SOFT FOR ANDROS BENCH 6330 HELP PLZ.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by superc0

maybe i can donate mexican beers?
    what do you think?
    Heh as surprising as it seems I'm a non drinker :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by scotte

I just recently got a friend to get me the smart cable. It has mad everything so much easier (diagnosing wise). I am curios as to whats so special about the new european cables though (bmw & mercedez). I kinda want to dissect them cause i got a feeling those cables can easily be made DIY.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by shitad

Thanks you Bibms

Regards
    I aint too worried about getting donations. But there are a few personal side projects that i would like to get done but never got arond to. Like repairing a broken psp, itouch, and ps3. If anyone was wondering i have messed around with a snapon solus. I dont haVe a Virgin cf card update for it so i couldnt do much. But comparing software security between snapon and genisys. Snapon has a more secure protection thats a little harder to figure out (well atleast from what i can tell)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I just recently got a friend to get me the smart cable. It has mad everything so much easier (diagnosing wise). I am curios as to whats so special about the new european cables though (bmw & mercedez). I kinda want to dissect them cause i got a feeling those cables can easily be made DIY.

I have extra OBD16 cable for my T300 which connect directly to my Genisys so if I have pinout I could try attempt this Smart Cable DIY project.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

This may seam like a stupid question as the interface does have "smart cable" written on it, this is the one we're talking about, yes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Liteace View Post
    This may seam like a stupid question as the interface does have "smart cable" written on it, this is the one we're talking about, yes?

Yes this is the one.

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast