good luck, *_*
    Press "THANKS" button. just one click, CHEERS

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Hello,

Is it possible to read the dump from this immo? How?

immo.jpg

It's from Alfa 156 2002 blue immo box.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Hi, need to get PIN from this dump. It's from Alfa 156 immo box 93c56 eeprom.

Thank you!
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    704 Posts

Pin : 24545

you have two choices in the morning: go back to bed and continue dreaming, or you get up to make your dreams come true

5. The Following User Says Thank You to topclef For This Useful Post:

brchip (3rd July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is a bit of an old thread, but I was playing with my 1998 Alfa 156 Immo box, trying to discover the pin. I've managed to clone the immobox by copying the 93c56, and I know where the pin is located. But I want to discover the algorithm to generate the stored code from the pin, so I can figure out my car's pin.

The 60653687 code2 'green' immo box uses a 93c56, which in this device is configured as 16 bit mode, so the following dump extracts were taken from 16-bit 93c56 dumps using PonyProg and a home-made si_prog interface. I've located the pin storage area is at memory locations 0x66 through 0x6A, and I've used the dumps and pins in this thread to construct a table of PINs to eeprom CODEs. I've inserted these code sections into a 93C56 and verified the PIN works in AlfaOBD. But now I'm stuck as I still can't figure out the pin of my own car.

24545 29 96 c6 39 2f
    31439 09 96 49 13 2f
    47333 e9 96 08 ff 0f
    64719 a9 96 4d 79 2f
    89192 68 96 3c a3 2F
    ????? 89 96 c4 df 2f
    ????? e9 96 a4 bc 2f

My crypto knowledge only goes as far as caeser cypher, so I'm a bit stuck without more information. My car is one of the ????? entires in the table above.

Regards, Hazel

P.S. I figured it out now.
    Last edited by alfahaze; 24th December, 2019 at 09:18 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

although this thread is rather old i am very curious for the solution Alfahaze has found to decode the crypted 93C56 data into the pincode - i did study the various dumps and pincodes but could not find their relationship - could some clever DK member enlighten me please on how to decrypt the data into pin (and maybe other dat like keys or secret code data ?

thanks a lot for your help !

this is the file i want do decrypt - pin code is 16512 (probably stored as 16EA2 , Fiat conversion to 16512)

EDIT - THE PIN CODE SEEMS TO BE 27691 .....
    Last edited by yellowstilo; 18th April, 2021 at 09:48 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

I tried both pincodes 27691 and 16512 generated by the older Effi + Zedbull and the 107 Effi, both seem to be wrong and are declined by the Examiner Smart and some other tools.
    Is there some member who can give it a try with ICC immo calculator, i'm willing to make a PayPal donation for a working code...
    If there are other tools which would decrypt this file and show the pin code and key data i would be happy to hear from you, thank you for your help !
    Last edited by yellowstilo; 17th April, 2021 at 09:49 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,973 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yellowstilo View Post
    I tried both pincodes 27691 and 16512 genetated by the older Effi + Zedbull and the 107 Effi, both seem to be wrong and are declined by the Examiner Smart and some other tools.
    Is there some member who can give it a try with ICC immo calculator, i'm willing to make a PayPal donation for a working code...
    If there are other tools which would decrypt this file and show the pin code and key data i would be happy to hear from you, thank you for your help !
    27691 should work, it is strange
    Reality of life :
    1:Never argue with an idiot, he will pull you down to his level and overcome you with experience
    2:Envy is the confession of inferiority
    3:Everyone lies
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    How much trash you leave behind so much trash someone will have to read or maybe you yourself
    If you like reading garbage, don't slow down, just speed it up

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kiszka For This Useful Post:

yellowstilo (17th April, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,232 Posts

I tried both pincodes 27691 and 16512 genetated by the older Effi + Zedbull and the 107 Effi, both seem to be wrong and are declined by the Examiner Smart and some other tools.
    have a look here............. by me 27691 is good
    https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forum...-pin-code-Help
    need help
    now my goal is to buy xp-005
    who will help?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rafal For This Useful Post:

yellowstilo (17th April, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

thank you both for your replies, it's very strange this code 27691 does not work with Examiner Smart, SBB , Launch and T300 - they all state this code is not correct....
    Is there anyone out here who knows how to decrypt this file to a readable format ? It seems member Alfahaze did figure it out but unfortunately he does not reply to my message....
    Did any of you try with ICC immo tool ? I'm willing to cover the costs of course...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

i just removed the 93c56 16 bits eeprom and did some more readings - because there were differences from the initial two readings i reprogrammed it assuming that would solve the problem but i still have the same problem...
    this is my new reading and programming :
    Last edited by yellowstilo; 17th April, 2021 at 09:29 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

i did not yet receive my ordered pcf 7935as transponders to create a matching transponder to this file - could it be that the immo box refuses the pin login function when there is no valid key detected ? even for erasing fault codes i need the pin code...

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,973 Posts

thank you both for your replies, it's very strange this code 27691 does not work with Examiner Smart, SBB , Launch and T300 - they all state this code is not correct....
    Is there anyone out here who knows how to decrypt this file to a readable format ? It seems member Alfahaze did figure it out but unfortunately he does not reply to my message....
    Did any of you try with ICC immo tool ? I'm willing to cover the costs of course...
    I don't think he did it
    Reality of life :
    1:Never argue with an idiot, he will pull you down to his level and overcome you with experience
    2:Envy is the confession of inferiority
    3:Everyone lies
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    How much trash you leave behind so much trash someone will have to read or maybe you yourself
    If you like reading garbage, don't slow down, just speed it up

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kiszka For This Useful Post:

yellowstilo (18th April, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

well it would have been nice if he at least had given a hint in which direction to search....

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

while i'm waiting for my transponders i started to investigate the Pin code decryption of the Alfa/Bosch 60653687 code2 93c56 16 bits file - i located the crypted pin bytes on 67-69 , using Effi or Zedbull i can generate calculated pincodes by changing these bytes in the 93c56 file , for example 00 00 00 gives pin code B8C73 (would translate to pin 28373) and FF FF FF gives pin code 4738C which translates to pin 47383.
    My own pincode would be decoded from bytes 29 5F 5C which would give pin 27691.
    the first two file bytes generate only the first pin number, the second and third file bytes generate pin number 2 and 3 and the last two file bytes generate the last two pin numbers.
    I already tried many random combinations but i did not yet find the algo yet , i see some odd/even and xor relationship but with enough patience it should be possible to extract the logic behind the pin calculation.
    Maybe there are members with a good eye for logic interaction between the numbers, i'm not so good at it but i will give it a try, maybe someone can beat me figuring it out....
    to be continued....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast