Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aksimo View Post
    Shenzhen LVC Tech Co., Ltd

I bought from those launch gx3 .

1. no update 0
    2. technical Support 0

bullshit
    hehe, you are no lucky, you choose a bad seller, i had order GX3 from renault nissan key prog|Launch x431 diagun|autoboss V30|upa usb 2013|benz star C3|autocom cdp|carprog 4.1|mpps v13|Vag VVDI|ufodiag-ufodiag.com online shop Launch x431 diagun?autocom CDP?Vag com VCDS 12.10?Vag tacho 5.0 ?Carprog 4.1?Tacho pro 2008- U Dinna, it is works good, she help me update my GX3, recommend here to you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djamelEZS View Post
    chinese companies = thief trust me if buying some better to be in china by internet be .....
    not all cpmpany are bad, just need find a good seller,if you have problem, she can slove for you soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dvdegrt View Post
    Net http://www.ccssit.cn
    this is the only company
    I saw some interesting articles for diagnosis bmw and mercedes,
    are now three days that say they have sent,
    have provided false tracking,
    also say that the flight is delayed, so it will take another day.
    So tell many lies to their customers, insult the intelligence of the customer.
    Avoid this company, do not buy anything to prevent you wait too long.
    Chinese believe that this company does not have any availability of goods
    warehouse it is run by one woman who turns out to be one of the lies to customers.

Me bought lots of products that company prices were good some tools good some bad
    normal they fixed me all know there were troubles vith noth send products vith one of their
    employes me bought products from but me were lucky always paid banc transfer this company
    have more employes and trouble was one of their employee take money from customers but only
    western union transfers that why me none troubles at end they said that send items to customers
    vho complained to other employes western union is risky but if knov company more employes should
    no trouble if some take money report to other and not send more then 500usd higher amounts best banc transfer
    me lately bought some products this company and no trouble also buy ufodiag some times prices litle higher but is ok.
    i had bought Renlt clip from renault nissan key prog|Launch x431 diagun|autoboss V30|upa usb 2013|benz star C3|autocom cdp|carprog 4.1|mpps v13|Vag VVDI|ufodiag-ufodiag.com online shop Launch x431 diagun?autocom CDP?Vag com VCDS 12.10?Vag tacho 5.0 ?Carprog 4.1?Tacho pro 2008- U. it is look ok, seller dinna service good

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I have bought a few things from CarSets UK One-stop eShop - Cheap OBD Diagnostic, Car Key Locksmith I have always paid by paypal and been good service so far.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

never buy sth from sicotool !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    [SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Bought soo many china tool they say velly good do many things found they are not velly good velly cheap but cost a velly lot when the f--- up your car Only use china tools that have been recommended by long standing members who have used these tools. as I have now wish I had done a lot more reading as lot of these tools sold on eBay are s--t.

always ask members before you buy

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

WARNING GUYS!!! Very bad experience with obdbox.com alias obdauto.com. I need the help of Paypal and a lot of time to see my money back. Not to mention a item sent back for repair that never returned. LOST MONEY!!!

REVIEW - AVOID OBDBOX.COM alias OBDAUTO.COM !!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Hy! I'm buying tools from www.obd2shop.co.uk for 3 years now and I never had one problem! They sell decent quality tools, payment by paypal, shipping by DHL, or other, me personaly, I prefer DHL, because they are lightning fast 3-4 working days the package arrives. They have an excelent support before and after the sell. You can talk to Elyza over skype or email and she is always available to help. They help you with the impoort tax, I even had 3000 EUR orders and payed decent ammount on import tax(talking about italy, different countries have different policies). I highly recommend this company!

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

is anybody bought any item from this company very strange no prices displayed any feedback .http://www.autokeymall.com

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    358 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by godfathertre View Post
    is anybody bought any item from this company very strange no prices displayed any feedback .http://www.autokeymall.com

I think you must be logged in to see prices..
    I tried to fake-buy something and no prices even when i had to put my card number..
    Suspicious.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567