Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TANGO CLONE

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,942 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ranchero View Post
    You wanna talk about it? I have electronics engineer University degree, what's your background? Finished high school at least, I hope? Don't tell me what I should do, and I won't tell you where to go.
    Let's keep it simple - I've asked simple question. If you have nothing to say, just shut up and listen to smart people, who knows an answer.
    Didn't really expect this forum to be bunch of clowns trying to troll other people.

I'm helping people not to be ripped off by clowns who pretend they know "something" other people can't learn, and trying to charge stupid amount money for that. Information is allover Internet, it's just looks like this is wrong place to ask.

Attachment 571131
    Yeah, smart poeple like you call, NEVER help people like you.

In this thread and specific forum, who is the clown here? I have an idea, look into your profil!!!
    Be polite. No Thanks + Rep, no HELP!!! Slava Ukcraine. Dead Putler civilians's killers!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lion0304 For This Useful Post:

doctore (10th November, 2018)

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lion0304 View Post
    Yeah, smart poeple like you call, NEVER help people like you.

In this thread and specific forum, who is the clown here? I have an idea, look into your profil!!!
    I advise you to gain some English skills, buddy. It really hurts to see messages from semi-literate "professional".

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

i have multiple degrees

do not start this one son

i meant what i said

when you go out and brick someones car its gonna be your ass on the line

you got the insurance to cover that?

again ONE MORE TIME

quit playing around with peoples shit before you brick something

i didnt call you stupid

learn to read man

i just said this isnt something that should be a hobby really

it can cost a lot of money if you brick someones car

ask around
    Last edited by sleepyrz; 10th November, 2018 at 11:45 PM.
    The thanks button is HERE looks like this --->>> THANKS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepyrz For This Useful Post:

lion0304 (11th November, 2018)

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Did I ask your advise? I working on cars for all of my life, and chances are I am much older than you. And you will tell me what to do? LOL. How many cars you've bricked? I've bricked NONE. University degree helps, you know.
    Anything can be hobby. Absolutely anything.And when I sell cheap key fobs to the people including programming, they are HAPPY, because they don't have to deal with a-holes from Locksmith or, even worse, with dealers.

But all of above absolutely irrelevant to my original, I repeat, SIMPLE question.
    If you start giving shit to someone instead of answering his question, don't expect him to be nice to you in return. And leave all advises to your wife.

Dufner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,458 Posts

Guys....back it up a bit,please

Ranchero,I think the point the guys are trying to convey to you,is this......unless you have the necessary resources available to you,to dig you out of trouble,when the s*it hits the fan,you're gonna struggle big time,and end up in deep legal trouble.

Having just one option,a clone,is going to land you in trouble sooner or later,and be a very expensive option for you to remedy

Their points of view might have been phrased a little brashly,but the message still remains the same....

J
    Aaahh ! I love the smell of Eeprom in the morning...

" We'll come in low out of the rising sun, and about a mile out, we'll put on the music . . . "

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnner For This Useful Post:

doctore (11th November, 2018), lion0304 (11th November, 2018), SALAS (16th November, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

So !
    Does the cheap clone work"s or Not ?!
    Best regards
    And stay cool, most of as are simple people , that don"t mean we can"t change technology.
    My work is my life ART TECH GARAGE

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Has anyone tried the new version from FLY V1.111?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yes I have tried new Fly tango V1.111, it does not work. Before update it worked little bit. For exaple I could red Skoda 1998 iD33 key. But after update nothing works. Except for documentation, that works. I am using it on windows XP, no yellow flags.When I check Fly tango software says everything is ok, but last line says some errors. I connacted Fly company, but they are not interested, probably becaurse they know it does not work. Any suggestions, I be greatfull. I think I have to buy orginal Tango. I was misslead becaurse some guys on DK said it worked like orginal, but no updates. FLY TANGO V1.111 DOES NOT WORK

12. The Following User Says Thank You to baddaren For This Useful Post:

Galee (22nd May, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

friend you great welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by ranchero View Post
    You wanna talk about it? I have electronics engineer University degree, what's your background? Finished high school at least, I hope? Don't tell me what I should do, and I won't tell you where to go.
    Let's keep it simple - I've asked simple question. If you have nothing to say, just shut up and listen to smart people, who knows an answer.
    Didn't really expect this forum to be bunch of clowns trying to troll other people.

I'm helping people not to be ripped off by clowns who pretend they know "something" other people can't learn, and trying to charge stupid amount money for that. Information is allover Internet, it's just looks like this is wrong place to ask.

Attachment 571131

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123