Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TANGO CLONE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Tango is the BEST tool and customer support is really excelent!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Send me please help from tango. I have a desire to learn before to buy.
    P.M. please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default need to be updated monthly

hello
    you have to knwo that it need to be updated every month and if you forgot any upadte you ll need to send it back to USSR
    they never try it to repair it online
    so befor you buy it remember that
    yes it very good device

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Tango ,OMG ,I Love it , amazing Tool ,Very strong Love it A Lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

why diverting main topic , its about clone tango been sold at alixpress and fly website.i also have original tango but its not full but we all ned to know if the clone 1.100 or 1.107 works then we can blend both tools to save cost of paying for modules.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by agabna View Post
    hello
    you have to knwo that it need to be updated every month and if you forgot any upadte you ll need to send it back to USSR
    they never try it to repair it online
    so befor you buy it remember that
    yes it very good device
    Where need send back? USSR? what it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I have Tango from China upgraded to latest software on Scorpio-Lk web-side no problem , Great Tool !
    but you have two version available from china, the cheaper version about 200USD is clone/copy rubbish and will not update on Skorpio-LK ......
    Original Tango price- over 1000USD and all is working fine you must register on Skorpio-LK with in one month of purchase and if you don,t connect to internet/server tool will lock itself , you can buy extra modules from Skorpio-LK no problems.
    Last edited by wosi0; 15th April, 2018 at 01:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I have Tango from China upgraded to latest software on Scorpio-Lk web-side no problem , Great Tool !
    but you have two version available from china, the cheaper version about 200USD is clone/copy rubbish and will not update on Skorpio-LK ......
    Original Tango price- over 1000USD and all is working fine you must register on Skorpio-LK with in one month of purchase and if you don,t connect to internet/server tool will lock itself , you can buy extra modules from Skorpio-LK no problems.

sorry for double posting
    Last edited by wosi0; 15th April, 2018 at 01:30 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wosi0 For This Useful Post:

maybach_ (15th April, 2018)

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I bought clone (for $200 approx) some time ago. It appeared mostly work fine.
    But today I've tried to use Toyota "H" chip image generator, and it gave me this error. Any idea why? I've seen few sites do sell "Toyota "H" chip image generator" software separately for about $100. But I have this option in menu already enabled (in "full software" supplied with clone). I was using WS21-4D Chip 128bit Blank ( For H Chip ) from Aliexpress (at least that's how it was called in listing). Tango recognizes it as Tiris TMS37200 (second picture), VVDI key tool sees it as Toyota H ID-8A.
    Obviously, I can't contact Tango for help. This is my hobby, not real business, so I'm definitely not paying 1000 for "original".
    Any help?

Or second question - what other INEXPENSIVE device can generate H Chip from WS21-4D?

Tango_Error.jpg

Tango_Error_2.jpg
    Last edited by ranchero; 8th November, 2018 at 08:51 PM.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by key point View Post
    Maybe Tango is not in direct competition with Abrites. Tango is mainly used for key making via eeprom and transponder generation whereas Abrites is mainly for keymaking and other functions via OBD. The closest point they meet is with the Tag key tool been used as a eeprom aid.
    Now it could be said that Tango could kick the ass of Tmpro, ad900, zed bull, and miraclone. but others would beg to differ.
    I would say that Abrites is now becoming big competition to AD 100 Pro.
    Tmpro is the best for motocycle!
    For cars better Tango because Tmpro is to expensive for cars.
    Tango you get a lot of cars for free..... other tango-activation are not very expensive.
    When I help you
    PUSH on +THANKS and REP or

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ranchero View Post
    I bought clone (for $200 approx) some time ago. It appeared mostly work fine.
    But today I've tried to use Toyota "H" chip image generator, and it gave me this error. Any idea why? I've seen few sites do sell "Toyota "H" chip image generator" software separately for about $100. But I have this option in menu already enabled (in "full software" supplied with clone). I was using WS21-4D Chip 128bit Blank ( For H Chip ) from Aliexpress (at least that's how it was called in listing). Tango recognizes it as Tiris TMS37200 (second picture), VVDI key tool sees it as Toyota H ID-8A.
    Obviously, I can't contact Tango for help. This is my hobby, not real business, so I'm definitely not paying 1000 for "original".
    Any help?

Or second question - what other INEXPENSIVE device can generate H Chip from WS21-4D?

Tango_Error.jpg

Tango_Error_2.jpg
    So you’re walking on the streets shouting „I make a key for your car cause it’s my hobby”. And from time to time someone gives You his expensive toyota And You are happy to make him a key for a few beers.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EMCE159 For This Useful Post:

gokart (9th November, 2018), scotlock (10th November, 2018)

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EMCE159 View Post
    So you’re walking on the streets shouting „I make a key for your car cause it’s my hobby”. And from time to time someone gives You his expensive toyota And You are happy to make him a key for a few beers.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    If so - do you care? How that's related to the question I've asked? If you have nothing useful to say - not necessary let others know this.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

if its a hobby then give it up

you are gonna mess someones shit up playing around

quit making real locksmiths look bad by going out and playing around with peoples cars
    The thanks button is HERE looks like this --->>> THANKS

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepyrz For This Useful Post:

scotlock (10th November, 2018)

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyrz View Post
    if its a hobby then give it up

you are gonna mess someones shit up playing around

quit making real locksmiths look bad by going out and playing around with peoples cars
    You wanna talk about it? I have electronics engineer University degree, what's your background? Finished high school at least, I hope? Don't tell me what I should do, and I won't tell you where to go.
    Let's keep it simple - I've asked simple question. If you have nothing to say, just shut up and listen to smart people, who knows an answer.
    Didn't really expect this forum to be bunch of clowns trying to troll other people.

I'm helping people not to be ripped off by clowns who pretend they know "something" other people can't learn, and trying to charge stupid amount money for that. Information is allover Internet, it's just looks like this is wrong place to ask.

Clown.jpg
    Last edited by ranchero; 10th November, 2018 at 09:29 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ranchero For This Useful Post:

Tobby_35 (15th February, 2019)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    974 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ranchero View Post
    You wanna talk about it? I have electronics engineer University degree, what's your background? Finished high school at least, I hope? Don't tell me what I should do, and I won't tell you where to go.
    Let's keep it simple - I've asked simple question. If you have nothing to say, just shut up and listen to smart people, who knows an answer.
    Didn't really expect this forum to be bunch of clowns trying to troll other people.

I'm helping people not to be ripped off by clowns who pretend they know "something" other people can't learn, and trying to charge stupid amount money for that. Information is allover Internet, it's just looks like this is wrong place to ask.

Clown.jpg
    Professional bmw key service cas 3/3+ 4/4+ repair = reset ews egs 8hp = 6hp-egs19d

20. The Following User Says Thank You to doctore For This Useful Post:

lion0304 (10th November, 2018)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast