New Cpanel for ITGate Receivers - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi ...
    i have this receiver in my hands and i want to restore somehow because i can not get in ip to config. it.The reason is that the man witch setup it ...dissapear ...so now i don't have the user name and the password for the ip address.
    the machine runs enigma CCcam2.0.11 by "under resistance team" or something named like this.
    probably i need some programs(?) and a full guide for someone who doesn't know much .
    at this point i'm so confused...i read a lot of posts but i didn't have any progress...
    my receiver seems to not have connection when i try to update ...my router see it in lan connections....the ip address ...the control center 2.5 seem that works but can not do anything with the tgs220_update.img.....all the channels lost...in their position appears 20 channels probably free(!)....hotbird & astra tuners are 0k........@$%$$^#$%$@@#@#%#@#@%#shit!....i want to setup it and then burn it or throw it to dogs to eat it......help me please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

is this working?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi there,

is deeboi server still working? I cant seem to download the CCCam plugin