Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default digimaster 2 no english language option

Anybody out there able to help, Just brought a digimaster 2, I had no odoajust window on the home screen so took the advise off the forum to change the language, let the system update then change back to english, the only trouble is, there is no english option in the sub menu of this unit, only simlified chinese, japanese, chinese and german.
    Any suggestions other than "bin it" would be much appreciated.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default i hoe it is helpfull

mate,as for language try to set it first to any other language(german,spanish....)then you would see the English option so you can set it,it happend to me after i got one D2 back from repair.
    as for not seeing (odoadjust) it is related to the (key code).The standered code should be (012345)or(123456).if you used the master key code(000000) the (odoadjust)window would disappear and you would have (file manager) window.aftaer all if you have set a key code that you can not remember please do the following:
    1.get into (set/update)window the hit on (get password information) send me the password information number and i will get the key code for you.
    Regards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Mate for the advice, what you say makes sense the guy I brought it from had not used it for 6 months and forgot the password I just tried the (000000) trying to find the password and got the file manager home screen, I have tried changing the language several times with no english option shows, I now presume this is because using the master key has put it into a kind of engineers mode. (Chinky engineer of course) I hope all will return to normal if I can get the original password, the password information it gives me is 746D6E6F6869 I hope you can sort out the original password, buy the way the CD with the driver and DM software won't load I think its a corupt copy, can you sell me the working software, here's hoping you can help. Mike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reservoirdog View Post
    ....the password information it gives me is 746D6E6F6869....
    Your Password is: 777777

Enjoy!!!!

Best Regards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ITS WORKED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RMCtech View Post

Enjoy!!!!

Best Regards.

YOUR A TOP MAN, Thanks a million,

Now the hard work starts, I only need to be able to use it with a PC now, any idea's

Thanks again

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RMCtech View Post

Enjoy!!!!

Best Regards.
    plz help my password information : 7A7609080908