Register
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I'll have a look at that when i get home from work, like you i want a bigger battery, what mix are you using, pg, vg, or pg/vg mix, if your using a mix what % is it. Cheers
    !retupmoc eht ni deppart m'I !pleH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tshirtman View Post
    I'll have a look at that when i get home from work, like you i want a bigger battery, what mix are you using, pg, vg, or pg/vg mix, if your using a mix what % is it. Cheers
    I would say a 75/25. Pg/vg is a good mix,vg is thicker and a ball ache if in a high mix on cartomizers(not good for the soak,(also. Dual carts have been known to crack under the heat.deffo get the bigger battery save you lots of hassle.

~~~~ this ! Can't do this on iphon pc here I come

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

how much vapour and /throat hit, is all about the mix of pg/vg pg being more throat hit and vg flavour and vapour,sometimes though to much pg can give you headache etc and say 100%vg would give loads of vapour but no TH and the voltage,you can get variable volt PV`s(personal vapourisers),think vapeescapes juice i got was75/25 which was good,freedom vapes choices are 50/50 mix or not sure what there pg or vg are but the pg choice seems a bit headachy for me,,
    wow you guys will be on mods and mixing your own soon,but be prepared to be constantly shopping for the perfect vape cheers micky

happy vaping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tshirtman View Post
    At the moment I'm almost exclusively vaping oksmokey's amber leaf, they don't state the % but it's believed it's mostly pg, the juices I've ordered where a option is offered I've gone for mostly pg
    another happy customer

Sent from my keyboard using fingers to type

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Someone mentioned mj juice,these are the "real" weed type ones Iolite Vaporizer | Vaporizers Giant | Cheap Vaporizers Wholesale Prices ,if anyone interested all types of marijuana vapes out there to. Micky mmm

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zaphodbb View Post
    i was given two of theses from mj, they were really great when you run out of fags. i gave up for 6 years before that in uk and only started again when i moved to greece. i feel really bad i started again, but might dig the efag out again for another go. best of luck m8 hope you manage to kick it
    He's not a bad lad is MJ. I owe him, and he didnt let me pay him. I believe Karma will pay the cuunt back.
    Cheers to you MJ cuunt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mickydibble View Post
    Someone mentioned mj juice,these are the "real" weed type ones Iolite Vaporizer | Vaporizers Giant | Cheap Vaporizers Wholesale Prices ,if anyone interested all types of marijuana vapes out there to. Micky mmm
    If you want a proper one for mj you need one of these

About ?400 though!
    Last edited by dik; 8th September, 2011 at 01:49 PM.
    another happy customer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

For tshirtman or anyone interested, have been using the riva with the giantomizer for a day and a half now, battery lasted a full 24 hours after a proper initial charge and I'm a heavy user - was smoking 12.5g of tobacco a day approx 30 or so roll ups and am vaping more than I was smoking - The giantomizer V2 (apparently V1's didn't wick properly) works great if you keep it upright in pocket etc but leave it lying on it's side it can flood the atomizer and make it heavy to draw, it also drinks a lot of juice, I had to top up after about 12 hours of use.
    tshirtman Ive been checking out the ego-t tank system and they have brought out a new type B version, the one you were looking to buy is the type A, also these tanks will fit the riva or any 510 type battery Electronic Cigarette - Atomizers - eGo - T Type B
    Last edited by dik; 8th September, 2011 at 02:46 PM.
    another happy customer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dik View Post
    If you want a proper one for mj you need one of these

About ?400 though!
    Yeh seen these mate cool a real pass around seen these also on a program about medicinal mj users where it was a woman and she went to drug store for different types of mj real nice ones she went home sat down put a chunk of stuff in and the bag just filled up with vapour must say looked good and she had the biggest smile on her face while waiting haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

One of my batteries on the riva died last night,I was in bed ready for going to sleep so not to bad,but then realised the one which had been charged didn't work anymore.
    I contacted vapeescape through email who said that the riva batts only have a month warranty on them !! But because it wasn't much over that time I could have a replacement phew anyway they are actually not to far from me so I have picked one up,crisis over . While I was there I got some more juice.also he gave me a new discount code "Micky" for any of my DK user friends to use for 5% off everything ordered. Cheers Micky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mickydibble View Post
    I contacted vapeescape through email who said that the riva batts only have a month warranty on them !!
    1 month warranty on a battery thats rated at 300 charges that's wrong, I would expect it to last a year especially when you alternate them so only charging every other day, there's no way even the heaviest vaper could burn out one let alone 2 in a month, if both gave up at the same time I'd be back on the baccy
    another happy customer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Just a one off I hope ,dodgy batt I have dropped it a few times...anyway another one given so still vaping..just doing the first charge on it at the mo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Update on the giantomizers I use, I have found the leaking onto the atomizer was due to user error, when I first got these I didn't have the necessary syringe needle to fill it so I pulled the inner silicon cap out to fill it.

I have now found that its critical to get the inner grooves aligned when re fitting it, it now seals properly and works great, also the resistance of the atomizer is less (higher wattage) than the standard cart atomizers and therefore gives a much stronger flavourful smoke (vapour)

I find using carts and standard atomizer or direct dripping juice onto the atomizer is much less flavourful and has less of a throat hit, though some people who have tried mine find the giantomizer too strong for them - makes them cough

Loving these giantomizers now!, might have to to get some LR (low resistance atomizers) for trying new juices out
    another happy customer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

come across this last week, but I've now found a UK seller,
    it might be of interest to those who would like to try the provari but don't want to pay the high cost, think I'll have to get one soon.

eGo PVV Battery - Detailed item view - www.vapourworld.co.uk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Nice piece of kit, shame they're only a 750ma battery it'd be worth paying extra to get a battery that lasts all day
    Last edited by dik; 13th September, 2011 at 10:38 AM.
    another happy customer

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast