Help and info on E-Cigarette / e-cigs
Register
Page 1 of 31 12345611 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Help and info on E-Cigarette / e-cigs

hi chaps currently sat here with my e cigarette and loving a bit of dark plum e liquid,haven't had a cigarette since last Saturday and feel like i am not needing any either.i can totally recommend these if you want to stop smoking as i have!
    just an heads up for anyone who hasnt heard of them .. cheers micky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Not a smoker mickey but i have seen these things around and wondered how they work and if they work. Glad its helping you chuck the habbit mickey. Heres to good health.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

been a few years since i packed em up never going back good luck mickey m8

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Good luck Micky giving up cancer sticks. I was talking to my mate and between him and his wife they spent approx ?500 per month. That's a lot of money to smell like cats piss and twigglets.

DK Daddy PT
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i was given two of theses from mj, they were really great when you run out of fags. i gave up for 6 years before that in uk and only started again when i moved to greece. i feel really bad i started again, but might dig the efag out again for another go. best of luck m8 hope you manage to kick it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

i'll try them too you got a link for those e fags , and well done mickey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nearly a year since I packed them in, still feel like one now and then. Good luck mickey.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I read a story today in the paper about electronic cigarettes. They are supposedly unsafe. Here is the story:

Electronic cigarettes have been removed from the shelves of leading Irish pharmacies because the products may be unsafe.

Invented by a Chinese pharmacist, the devices can be charged through a computer and allow people to smoke where tobacco is banned.

Concern has been expressed that the cigarettes, which contain nicotine, may produce harmful chemicals.

The EU needs to establish if they should be classified as medical devices, medicines or tobacco products.
    From Electronic cigarettes taken off shelves over safety concerns | Irish Examiner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sob1467 View Post
    I read a story today in the paper about electronic cigarettes. They are supposedly unsafe. Here is the story:

From Electronic cigarettes taken off shelves over safety concerns | Irish Examiner
    cant be any more harmful than cigs

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

That's because the Fnuckers have been lighting them.

Quote Originally Posted by tshirtman View Post
    cant be any more harmful than cigs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sob1467 View Post

It's tobacco in general that's harmful m8 I feel like a million dollars since I quit the "analogues" it's the tar ,carbon monoxide,and all the chemicals"citogens"in real cigarettes that give you medical problems.I know a lot of press are supposedly against ecigs but that usually derives from tobacco companies and government that don't get the income they are used to in other words it's not good for there profits etc I could go on but I would just be copying other people? All I know is that it works for me,you are getting only what you need which is the nicotine and not all the shit etc they put into cigarettes to keep you addicted and cause harm people have had these for years and not seen any problems and live an healthy life just as a non smoker. Have a look for yourselves I feel great not coughing my guts up and my partner says I even look better,not that that is possible . E-Cigarette Forum cheers Micky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv1 View Post
    i'll try them too you got a link for those e fags , and well done mickey
    Hi pal this is the one I just ordered [url=http://www.vapeescape.co.uk Riva1100 510 Starter Kit (1100 XL batteries) - Detailed item view - FreedomVape (UK)[/url] will save u some time and money because I have had previous ones that worked but with knowledge comes power as we all know anyway can't wait for this new edition to arrive better batteries etc anyway this is where I am at now got a discount code if your gunna order , 5% off everything that's what I got with juices let me know I will find code cheers Micky.

really working for me m8
    Last edited by mickydibble; 8th September, 2011 at 04:31 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

They were selling these at my local shopping centre for ?50, then 3.50 or something for new tips. You can buy them from China directly for a few pounds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrFug View Post
    They were selling these at my local shopping centre for ?50, then 3.50 or something for new tips. You can buy them from China directly for a few pounds.
    That's well expensive pal,you can get refillable carts that you choose your own flavours and just top up,:tobacco,:b+h,marlbro etc never ending !,fruit,desert,on and on and on ...... Check the links for info, loads of uk companies selling the juices and ecigs now but originally from china...you can even mix your own flavours real DIY/mod possibility

DK Daddy PT
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

this is a great free app if you have an android phone, not sure if its there for iphone. but may help motivate you when your trying to give up the fags.

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Page 1 of 31 12345611 ... LastLast